today by entering your information below! First rounds put down range with a Larue 6.5 kit put together with a Spike lower. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. Winchester USA .30 Carbine Ammunition 50 Rounds 110 Grain Full Metal Jacket 1990. This cartridge is sometimes confused with the .30-06 round fired by the M1 Garand, because of the model M1 in the name of both the gun and ammunition. There are some rounds left from my previous delivery and I cant wait to go to shoot with my friend with his Inland. Look forward to buying more. Great value for money ! there the most awsome bullets Ammunition For Sale | Buy Cheapest Ammo Online | AmmoForSale.com 500 Rounds of 147gr FMJBT .308 Win Ammo by PMC TODAY'S SPECIAL $484.99$449.95 Buy now 3330 Rounds of 36gr CPHP .22 LR Ammo by Winchester TODAY'S SPECIAL $329.95$329.95 Buy now 1000 Rounds of 115gr FMJ 9mm Ammo by Winchester TODAY'S SPECIAL $329.95 Buy now The Greatest Ammo Shop Ever Sign up for our bullet points newsletter The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. Unless you're okay with that kind of performance I can't recommend this ammo. Learn More. Its like firing a curveball, you dont know where it will hit unless you can predict the flipping rotation. highly precise for 30 carbine ammunition. And when they finally decide to get rid of it, they sell in bulk to handsome people like those of us who work at BulkAmmo We now have pallets of this fine 30 Carbine ammunition, which was made in Korea in the 1980s. Start Club Intro for $9.99 Already a member? .30 M1 Carbine Ammo that's on target and value heavy! Can't speak to its accuracy, as I'm still getting used to the gun and i was firing at a 25 meter target. Our Price $249.95. Great stuff. I shot a box of Wolf 145 grain FMJ 308's in my new Springfield M1A SOCIM-16 and they helped me break in the new rifle just fine. This is particularly true of the 7.62x39mm ammo, which sometimes doubled in price and in other cases, vanished from American shelves entirely. They sell bullets that are bimetal or copper jacketed and configured as full metal jacket, hollow point or soft point. That's 7 to 10 failures in each 20-round box of a 1000rd case. If you use 22 cal for self defense buy this one. I would recommend this product for practice and range use. 5.56mm Federal AE 55gr FMJ XM193BL Ammo, 500rd Case. Near realtime tracking of who has ammo, mags and reloading supplies in stock. Buy ammunition online with us today and check out our world-class reloading . They also partner with SK Jagd und Sportmunitions Gmbh (also known as SK Hunting- and Sporting-Ammunition) to manufacture some of their .22-calibre rimfire ammunition. I purchased this ammunition during the ammunition shortage. American Eagle 30 Carbine 110 Grain FMJ 50 Rounds [AE30CB] View Out. 2) kept a good tight pattern ( within a inch at 100 yards) JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. NOT RE-LOADABLE. American Quality .30 Carbine Ammunition 250 Rounds FMJ 110 Grains Caliber: .30 Carbine Bullet Type: Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) Bullet Weight: 110 Grains Rounds: 250 Rounds Loose Packed Muzzle Velocity: 1850 fps Jacket Material: Copper Core Material: Lead Tip Material: none Buy premium ammunition for not a premium price! 30 Carbine Ammo; 30-06 Ammo; 30-30 Ammo; 300 Blackout Ammo; 300 Win Mag Ammo; 308 Ammo; 350 Legend; 45-70 Ammo; . $324.99 $204.99 Add to Cart SALE OVERSTOCK! We offer rifle ammo in a number of calibers including 223 REMINGTON, 30 CARBINE, 300 WIN MAG, 307 WIN, 308 WIN, 375 WINCHESTER, 5.45 X 39MM, 7X64MM and more. Start Club Intro for $9.99 Learn More About the Club It is also popular among military battle re-enactors, and can be found chambered in several pistols. GunBot does not endorse any of the retailers or products listed. You are using an out of date browser which is likely incompatible with our website. May be dirty powder. FMJ Ammo 4 Review (s) $398.95 $0.40/ppr 15 In Stock Add to Cart 1000rds - 7.62x39 Wolf 122gr. Berdan-primed, non-reloadable, non-corrosive, current production. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. In modern firearms, this is most likely minimal. All rounds fired clean, no misfires, no jams. SAA 16" 5.56 1:7 SOCOM Nitride, 15" C15M MLOK . I'm thinking many of the negative reviews have to do with the gun more than the ammo. One option is the .22LR Match Target with a 40 grain solid round nose bullet. It is a bit pricey at $1.19 per round after shipping . OUT OF STOCK. Boxer primed, non-corrosive, and re-loadable with some of the best brass to reload. Cleaned gun next two clips no problems. Featured Products in Ammo for Rifles. Clean up was fast as that this is definitely not corrosive. 7mm Remington Magnum Ammo. Fast shipping and product as expected. View Item in Catalog Lot #238 . Wolf Ammo is officially known as Wolf Performance Ammunition or simply WPA. You may want to adjust your search parameters using Modify Search The Wolf ammo website and TulAmmo both issued emails in 2009 that did little to clarify the situation beyond the fact that TulAmmo is not Wolf and Wolf is not TulAmmo. $57.99 $43.99 Out of Stock SALE OVERSTOCK! DEGuns.net is the best place to buy ammo online. This can often be caused by Third Party plug-ins. Shot these at 100 yards and was impressed by the roughly 1 moa group i got from my grendel AR. I also got some 7.62x38 for the Nagant Revolver no prob. Another place Wolf manufactured ammunition was at Lugansk. It is fine for plinking, if you don't mind some jams and failures to feed. M1 Carbine Rifle, .30 Caliber, Semi-Auto, Original U.S. Military Issued - Refurbished To V.G.- Excellent, Underwood Mfg. As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page. Our Price $12.90. I ordered 1000. This ammunition is great for any shooter and is affordable as well. I've fired every kind of cheap, crap ammo I can find and it has never not fired, excluding the time above. 30 Carbine Ammo | In Stock 30 Carbine Ammunition - AmmoBuy 30 Carbine Ammo 41 Results Found. This year dropped a nice 8 point at 225 yrds. Ill be purchasing two boxes to keep in the magazines this evening. $ 37.94 Read more Quick View. Shop today! AmmoSeek.com does not vet or endorse any retailer listed on this site. ever . Magtech Rifle Ammunition .30 Carbine 110 gr FMJ 1990 fps - 50/box. Rifle Ammo 17 HMR Ammo 22 Ammo 223 / 5.56 Ammo 270 Winchester Ammo 30 Carbine Ammo 30-06 Ammo 30-30 Winchester Ammo 300 Blackout 303 British Ammo 308 Ammo 338 Lapua Mag Ammo 5.45x39 Ammo 5.7x28 Ammo 6.5 Grendel Ammo 6.5 Swedish Ammo 7.5 Swiss Ammo 7.5 French . Post your review. 6.5 Carcano Prvi Partizan PPU 139gr FMJ Ammo, 20rd Box. I had no issues. If youre looking to stretch your shooting budget to the max, this is the way to go. In stock now, 77 Primers were definitely struck by the firing pin. I shot all 50 rounds through my M57 at the range, and had no stoppages, misfires or any other issues. When you browse our inventory, youre seeing exactly what we have in our warehouse, on hand, ready to ship. $37.49. The 30 Carbine ammo was designed by Winchester before World War II for a U.S. Army "light rifle" project to replace heavy rifles and handguns with lighter, more accurate firepower. Quotes of Note: Power & Personal Sovereignty, Wolf 223 Rem Ammo - 500 Rounds of 55 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf WPA Mil Classic 9mm Ammo - 500 Rounds of 115 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf 308 Win Ammo - 500 Rounds of 145 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf 7.62x39 Ammo - 1000 Rounds of 124 Grain HP Ammunition, Wolf 300 Blackout Ammo - 20 Rounds of 145 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf 9mm Makarov Ammo - 50 Rounds of 94 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf Gold 223 Rem Ammo - 1000 Rounds of 55 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf 7.62x39 Ammo - 1000 Rounds of 123 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf WPA Military Classic 223 Rem Ammo - 500 Rounds of 55 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf 7.62x54r Ammo - 20 Rounds of 148 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf Match Target 22 LR Ammo - 500 Rounds of 40 Grain LRN Ammunition, Wolf 7.62x39 Ammo - 1000 Rounds of 125 Grain SP Ammunition, Wolf 9mm Ammo - 1000 Rounds of 115 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf 380 ACP Ammo - 50 Rounds of 94 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf 45 ACP Ammo - 50 Rounds of 230 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf 308 Win Ammo - 20 Rounds of 145 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf 223 Rem Ammo - 500 Rounds of 55 Grain HP Ammunition, Wolf 223 Rem Ammo - 500 Rounds of 62 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf WPA 7.62x39 Ammo - 20 Rounds of 124 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf 30-06 Ammo - 20 Rounds of 145 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf 7.62 Tokarev Ammo - 50 Rounds of 85 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf 9mm Ammo - 1350 Rounds of 115 Grain FMJ Ammunition **STEEL CASES**, Wolf 223 Rem Ammo - 20 Rounds of 55 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf 7.62x39 Ammo - 20 Rounds of 124 Grain HP Ammunition, Wolf 308 Win Ammo - 500 Rounds of 150 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf Gold 5.56x45 Ammo - 1000 Rounds of 55 Grain FMJ Ammunition (Nonmagnetic), Wolf 7.62x39 Ammo - 20 Rounds of 123 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf Gold 5.56x45 Ammo - 20 Rounds of 62 Grain FMJ M855 Ammunition, Wolf 9mm Ammo - 50 Rounds of 115 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf 7.62x39 Ammo - 20 Rounds of 122 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf 7.62x39 Ammo - 20 Rounds of 124 Grain SP Ammunition, Wolf 223 Rem Ammo - 1000 Rounds of 55 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf 7.62x39 Ammo - 1000 Rounds of 122 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf Military Classic 6.5 Grendel Ammo - 500 Rounds of 100 Grain FMJ Ammunition, Wolf Military Classic 6.5 Grendel Ammo - 20 Rounds of 100 Grain FMJ Ammunition. We also offer free shipping on most orders $49 or more. I normally don't buy steel or aluminum case ammunition but due to availability at this time I decided to give it a try. Had to keep shooting for the accuracy was great. The fight against this insurgency was far less clear cut and one sided, but the NATO forces obtained many tactical victories and was able to deny the Taliban territory. Wolf Performance Ammunition continues to bring top quality ammo and firearms products to the American consumer today in a variety of different product lines. My Account Order Status Wish List Gift Certificates View Cart Sign inor Create an account We were very pleased with the durability, efficiency and precision of both the FMJ and the soft point. This Wolf Performance 30 Carbine Ammo is loaded with a 110 Grain FMJ Steel Case bullet. If you want to recycle you'll have to shoot several tons to recycle the steel. Wolf gets some brass from Taiwan and imports cartridges from the same Serbian factory that makes Prvi Partizan. Brass case, American made 30 cal carbine ammo. Some people thought this was lacquer and that it melted while firing, despite the fact that it was neither lacquer nor even a substance that would melt when a blowtorch was taken to it. Some of the steel-cased ammunition is made in Russia these days, but none of it is made in Tula. I bought a 1000rd case over a year ago. . Great for practice at the range and a good value for the price. The more it becomes a nation of men, the less it remains America.Ron Brackin, In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. 7.62x51mm NATO rounds were likewise disappearing, pushing .308 Winchester rounds to the highest prices theyd ever seen. Not the highest quality, but for the price the purchase can't be beat! 30 Carbine Ammo 110 Gr Full Metal Jacket 250 Round Pack, Armscor 30 Carbine 110gr FMJ Ammo - 50 Rounds, Aguila Ammunition .30Carbine 110GR FMJ 50Rd - 12.99 Shipping On Unlimited Boxes - UPC 640420003047, American Quality 30 Carbine 110gr FMJ New Ammo - 250 Rounds, Precision One 30 Carbine Ammunition PONE1458 110 Grain Round Nose 50 Rounds Round Nose, Armscor USA .30 Carbine Ammunition 50 Rounds FMJ 110 Grains F AC 30C-1N, Armscor 30 Carbine Ammunition 110 Grain Full Metal Jacket 50 Rounds Full Metal Jacket, Remington UMC 30 Carbine Ammo 110 Grain Full Metal Jacket 50 Round Box. I waited 15 seconds then ejected the round checked it out, the pin did strike the primer put the round in another old AK and it shot. SAA 8" 5.56 1:7 Nitride, 7" S7M MLOK FF, Compl . I was pleased to not have a single issue during target practice. Add to cart. Currently, most of the supplies for Wolf ammo comes from the European Union. Page 1 of 1 Shipping: Free to High Modify Search Hide Reman Hide Steel Shipping Reman Modify Search Steel To Top TulAmmo is likewise manufactured at this facility. 3 Item (s) 1000rds - 223 Rem Wolf 55gr. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military.William S. Burroughs, Congress have no power to disarm the militia. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. If for any I have two Nagant 7.62x54s they are long range rifles and the ammo performed very well. 3 Items. Missfires, jams, and stovepipes in my Ruger LCP. 4. It can be somewhat dirty but hey, thats what gun scrub spray is for and spray on oils,,,,great ammo for the price.. The current search results might need to be refreshed. Zeroed with Burris XTR II 3-15 50 with 5 shots. You have to keep your AR clean no matter what ammo you feed it. Call (800) 720-6035 We offer rifle ammo in a number of calibers including 223, 308, 7.62x39 and more. 6.5 Creedmoor Ammo. In stock now. Plus, all Wolf ammunition has a 100% quality performance guarantee and they will buy the remaining ammo from the customer if they are not fully satisfied. NO PROBLEMS WITH FEEDING OR EXTRACTION.ALSO RELOADED SEVERAL TIMES,AND NO PROBLEMS. Renew Today Learn More About the Club Either round is an ideal choice for target practice, plinking with friends and family, or Olympic type target competitions. TulAmmo, .30 Carbine, . perfectly annealed brass boxer primed reloadable cases. Looking for ammunition that we may not have in-stock? FMJ Ammo, Remington UMC Ammunition 30 Carbine 110 Grain Full Metal Jacket Box Of 50, Remington 30 Carbine Ammo - 50 Rounds Of 110 Grain MC Ammunition, 30 Carbine Ammo - 110 Grain MC - Remington UMC - 50 Rounds, 50 Rounds Of .30 Carbine Ammo By Remington - 110gr MC, 50 Rounds Of .30 Carbine Ammo By Winchester - 110gr FMJ, 50rds - 30 Carbine Winchester 110gr USA FMJ Ammo, 30 Carbine Ammo - 110 Grain FMJ - Winchester - 50 Rounds, Remington 30 Carbine L30CR1 Ammo 110 Gr FMJ 50 Rounds Full Metal Jacket, Winchester USA .30 Carbine Ammunition 50 Rounds 110 Grain Full Metal Jacket 1990fps, Remington UMC .30 Carbine Ammunition 50 Rounds FMJ 110 Grain, Remington UMC Rifle .30 Carbine 110 Grain Full Metal Jacket Centerfire Rifle Ammunition, Underwood 30 Carbine Ammo 85 Grain Xtreme Cavitator Box Of 20 SKU854, Underwood .30 Carbine Ammo 85 Gr. This makes the bullets extremely hard, much more so than lead and copper, and can damage the backstop in many ranges. We've recently expanded to a second 18,000 sq.ft. Free Shipping. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. When it fires they shoot GOOD. Overall length is 1.65 inches. Literally have lengthwise silhouette holes in the target with about an 18 spread at 100 yards. These search results are likely now out of date. Practice makes perfect, and Wolf Steel-case Ammo makes practice more affordable than ever. I honestly can say after shooting 100 rounds at the range at 100 yards; I didnt get a single one with this ammo. Wolf also imports brass-cased ammo from Taiwan, such as their Wolf Gold .223, as well as importing ammo from the same factory manufacturing Prvi Partizan. Wolf Ammo; Magtech Ammo; Products. The length of time that is the Present Administration fo Federal, State or Local Governments will permit me to legally protect my life in any circumstance is something I am concerned about. I'll be back for more when this is gone. Lake City 7.62x51mm M80 Ammo 147gr FMJ 200 Rounds Linked 0 item(s), Copyright 2021 AmmoBuy.com The rounds shoot reliably and consistently. All rounds landed on my down-range target as expected. Armscor USA .30 Carbine Ammunition 50 Rounds FMJ 110 Grains F AC 30C-1N. The best value, fastest shipping and great ammo. Shoots as advertised, very accurate, very powerful. 22 TCM Ammo ; 25 ACP Ammo ; 30 Super Carry Ammo . FIXING TO ORDER MY SECOND BATCH OF 500 ROUNDS, TODAY !!! Its hard to beat the price as well. $110. Wolf offers 7.62x39 in the 123 grain Bimetal FMJ or Bimetal Hollow Point (HP) with the steel cased cartridge that is primed with a non-corrosive Berdan Primer. Top Brands available; Federal, Hornady, Malaysian . SALE! Wolf Gold ammo is made to strict standards, so it will perform in all of the modern sport caliber rifles and military rifles as well. Great price, excellent service. JavaScript is disabled. Thats why, in general, orders placed before 3:00pm Eastern on a weekday will ship same day. That's not Ammo.com's fault, just supply and demand. $0.00 Caliber: .30 Carbine Bullet Weight: 110 grain Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket Muzzle Velocity: 1,990 FPS Muzzle Energy: NA Case Type: Polymer-coated steel Primer Type: Berdan, non-reloadable Corrosive: No Rounds: 50 Back to top Big Savings. GREAT STUFF! One area where I was surprised was how clean the propellant burns - having listened to some folks talk, I expected to find a mess on the bolt face and in the receiver but that just has not been my experience. Shooting on Larch Mountain near Vancouver, Wa, Auburn, WA - Man who tried to steal running car shot by homeowner, We need a Darwin Award thread for stupid tricks with guns, THE SPRING RICKREALL GUN SHOW MARCH 11TH & 12TH, CZ Hammer Classic SxS 12ga - Like New w/ Case & Choke Tubes, I agree to the classified rules and terms of service. On paper, .30 carbine ammunition has a .308-inch bullet diameter (much like the popular .308/7.62). Mar 22, 2023 250 ROUNDS OF ARMSCOR 30 CARBINE AMMO 110GR FMJ. Most of Wolf ammo is manufactured in factories located in the former USSR. High quality ammunition made in the Brazil. Hornady Custom 30 Carbine 110 GR Full Metal Jacket 50 Bx/ 10 Cs. You cant really ask for much more than that. 30 Carbine (1) 30-30 Winchester (37) 300 Savage . One of the things our customers love most about us is our fast shipping. Sitemap 30 Carbine Ammo 30 Carbine Ammo For Sale Live Inventory First issued in the M1 carbine in WWII, the .30 Carbine is a great choice for small- to medium-game hunting. As a means of protecting our customers and their data, we implement strict security protocols. $50. Will definitely be ordering again. Just use it on the range, fun to shoot, we waste it on rapid fire and its great, no problems. $35.50 Per Box. Small Business. 30 Carbine Ammo | Cheap 30 Carbine Ammunition - AmmoSeek.com 2023 Find in-stock .30 Carbine ammunition at the best prices.FAST IMPORTANT: New Shipping Rating (scoring) system in place: Read details Impact Guns New Customer Special! Caliber: 30 Carbine. Bought bulk 1000, shot 200 rounds from my new S&w ez shield not a single problem, cleaned my gun did not see much visible residue but was just as good as shooting brass bullets !! over. Even if it's sprinkling a tittle bit of moisture and the casings start to rust. Rating: Sold Out. Their 5.45x39mm rounds are very popular with AK platform ownersthe quality and . Image Gallery Listing Description 1500 rds. From 2005 until 2009, this was the way Wolf ammo was manufactured. 30 . 5 Item (S) Lax Factory New 30 Carbine 110gr Round Nose (RN) 500ct W/Free Ammo Can. I have shot about 100 rounds of this lot but have shot 1000s of this ammo with not one bad round they all went bang. Price was right, delivery was quick, Fed and ejected with no problems. Unlike many milsurp rounds, its casing is brass and its primer is a Boxer, making it a great choice for the ardent handloader. 4.5. . Search Tips. .264 Win Mag.264 Win Mag Ammo.30 Carbine.30 Carbine, 30 Carbine Ammo.300 PRC 300 Prc Ammo, 300 Prc Brass; 7mm Mauser Ammo 7mm Mauser Ammo.30-06 Ammo 30-06 Ammo, 30 06 Ammo.458 Socom 458 Socom, 458 Socom Ammo; 6.5-284 Norma 6.5 284 Norma, 6.5 x 284 Norma.270 WSM 270 WSM, 270 WSM Ammo.35 Whelen.35 Whelen, 35 Whelen ammo.303 British 303 British Ammo Add to cart. Wolf Golds rifle caliber options include: .22-250 Remington, .223 Remington in 55 grain and 75 grain, .243 Winchester, 5.56MM or M193 caliber, 6.5 Grendel in 120 and 123 grain, 6.5X55 Swedish, 7.5 X 55 Swiss, .30-06 Springfield, .270 Winchester, 7MM Remington Magnum, .308 Winchester, 30-30 Winchester, 7.62X54R and 150 grain and 180 grain, 303 British in 150 grain and 170 grain, 8X57 or 8MM Mauser, and 300 Winchester Magnum. The price is also not to bad I just wish that shipping was cheaper. Steel casing has hard time ejecting and ammo is flipping end-over-end until the target. Your browsers UserAgent string has been modified and is invalid or does not match other characteristics of your request. Make sure the shelves are full! Federal 745 Champion 22 LR Copper-Plated Hollow Point 36 GR 525Box/10Case - 525 Rounds. Ammunition for sale at great prices. Im just hoping that mysecurity screens will keep intruders with Criminal Intent away until I am able to unlock the safe and take my carbine out, pick up one of the loaded magazine(s) and then put one into the Carbine and use it to fire a shot, and prepare the action for firing before they enter my personal space. location in Madison, AL. ($0.75/count) We carry ammunition for all of the most common calibers for rifles at Natchez Shooting & Outdoors: 22-250 Remington Ammo. I use this ammo for my AK. Military grade green tip ammo it has a steel core and is magnetic. Also, Great performance running through my Spikes ST-15 & Springfield Saint. Will need to go to longer range for more information, however very satisfied with this ammo for this purpose, the great customer service, and speedy delivery. 30 Carbine Ammo For Sale 30 (M1) Carbine 110gr FMJ PMC Box (50 rds) 410216 $14.99 Item out of stock, click Notify Me to be emailed when product available 30 (M1) Carbine 110gr FMJ PMC Case (1000 rds) 4102475 $300.00 Item out of stock, click Notify Me to be emailed when product available I had four magazines from the original and 3 new KCI magazines that came from Korea. No complaints. Their steel-cased Military Classic line of rifle ammo is available in both common and nostalgic military calibers such as .223, 7.62x39, and 7.62x54r. Home Catalog Rifle Ammo For Sale 30 Carbine Ammo. National governments often make too much ammo. Wolf, .30 Carbine, FMJ, 110 Grain, 500 Rounds - Tripsty Ammo Item # WX2-714634/UPC: 885344905279 Key Features Caliber: .30 Carbine Bullet Weight: 110 grain Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket Muzzle Velocity: 1,990 FPS Muzzle Energy: NA Case Type: Polymer-coated steel Primer Type: Berdan, non-reloadable Corrosive: No HOME SHOP Shotgun Shells It's tested and proven to perform even in extremes of temperature. with 123grn sp wolf steel case out of a 16" POF Ar.p. Add to cart. When you combine it with excellent performance youre on the right track to an absolute winner. All prices are in USD. 270 Win | 30 Carbine | 30-06 | 30-30 | 30-40 | 300 AAC Blk/Whisper . The cases are steel with a polymer coating, and can be found with both Berdan and Boxer primers. Orders placed after this time, or on a weekend or holiday, will ship the next business day. Will buy tons more. Mar 22, 2023 400 ROUNDS OF 7.62 X 39MM R WOLF FMJ AMMO. Today, 30 Carbine ammo is popular among fans of the iconic M1 carbine as well as for sporting purposes. Bullets feature a lead core and bi-metal jacket, meaning they WILL attract magnets. The Wolf Rimfire ammunition line is also available and comes in two distinct configurations of 22LR or 22 Long Rifle. it got to the point that i carried a rod i would stick down the barrel after a weak shot to make sure the bullet wasn't still in the barrel. Wolf Ammo. Rounds feature a polymer coating for smooth feeding. The impressive muzzle velocity and hard-hitting muzzle energy of each of these rounds, coupled with the superb accuracy of each round makes Wolf Gold stand out in the ammo business. I recomend this ammo to anyone. These cartridges come in the steel-case lines of Military Classic and Polyformance, and the calibers can also be found in the Wolf Gold line, .32 Auto, .357 Mag., .44 Mag., and 7.62 Tokarev. Our Price $49.95. Worked great in my mak90> only wish prices were like back 6 months ago, Never jammed, was not as dirty as I have been told, and was just alot of fun to shoot. by Singer Corporation - C & R Eligible. Your mileage may vary. Initial clip 15rds 1st 5 no problem then 7 did not eject completely. Very consistent. Absolute garbage! Wolf Ammo is a widely known and long-time respected brand of ammo that is manufactured in plants all over the world. Wolf ammo is owned by Sporting Supplies International, an American company located in Anaheim, California. Technical Information. The rifle ammunition sold by Surplus Ammo is made to give you the optimum performance. $19.97 (From $1.00/round) . I run a good reliable AK and reliable mags. Ammunition store is your source for affordably priced rifle ammunition. This is with the product made in Germany. Filtered HTML. Shop online for discount .30 Carbine ammunition from top ammo brands like Remington, Federal, Winchester, Hornady, CCI, Speer, and many more. $50. If you want to stick with steel casings, opt for Winchesters Forged ammo, which feature steel casings with brass jacketed bullets. (Also pretty darn accurate for being in an old SKS!). Never had a misfire with it. Replaced the guard with one for cz-83. Remington Ammunition 23712 UMC 30 Carbine 110 Gr 1990 Fps Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) 50 Bx/10 Cs.. Magtech 30 Carbine Ammunition MT30A 110 Grain Full Metal Jacket 50 Rounds Full Metal Jacket, 500rds - 30 Carbine Remington UMC 110gr.