After you book, we'll provide details so you can contact the property directly. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. *served with a choice of chips or fries, Tomato, pesto, fresh mozzarella Croque Madame - 16. pulled pork, ham, gruyere cheese, fried egg, served with tomato soup. Hair dryer, bathrobes, and designer toiletries, Pillowtop beds with Egyptian cotton linens and hypo-allergenic bedding, High-definition TV with digital service and premium channels, Rollaway beds (fees apply) and free crib rentals, Breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner available, Happy hour and 24-hour room service offered, Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing nearby, Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations), Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA): 19-min drive, 14.3 mi/23 km, Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union Seaplane Base): 8-min drive, 1.9 mi/3.1 km, Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field): 8-min drive, 5.7 mi/9.2 km, Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field): 28-min drive, 23.3 mi/37.6 km. m3BS5,~i_ilj! We may stop showing reviews once theyre 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership. The service was exceptional. I was assigned a Wow Suite on the 26th floor, room 2609, so I took the elevator up there. View of sunsets was amazing. %%EOF Brunch(Saturday +Sunday): 7AM- 2PM, Offering Indoor dining and craft cocktails daily 2PM - Close, Rotating DJ Fridays and Saturdays 9PM - 1AM, We'd love to host your next private event, big or small! RDP - I'd read before about the kit being included in the mini-bar. Work it all off the next morning at FIT, our state-of-the-art fitness center before wandering out to explore attractions just moments from the hotel, including Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square and the Seattle Art Museum. Luxury dining on the waterfront in Seattle. Hotel guests and Seattleites are invited to mix, mingle, and sip cocktails while they vibe to the sounds that make W Seattle an electric scene as you visit the Emerald City. Approximate prices in USD for a 1-night stay. Are there any historical sites close to W Seattle? it took only 15 minutes to walk to quick shuttle bus stop. W Seattle Show prices Enter dates to see prices 1,649 reviews #9 Best Value of 38 Seattle Hotels with Room Service "#1 The location is perfect for easy access to the water front and to other urban hot spots and restaurants #2 The service is fantastic from the time we checked in (thanks Patrick) to the speed which room service r." Then across from the bedroom was a partition, which led into the bedroom. The stay was great, room was nice, service was terrific. His creativity and fearless approach to challenges have endeared him with the banquet team, the original TRACE and now his very own menu at TRACE Market. Id definitely return to the W Seattle if the price is right. 0_9BxD2mO~@T[h/f hQ,5IW&?d~XsK?W(y*K/"c !Kc?H#>Z"XqyrYs9koJL ^q"hO %^l=_z$#8r\ )mM3.w;6A+@R94[v] ' Rainier and there's a ground-level coffeeshop where I spent most mornings. Facilities for guests with children include meals and a special menu. A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in. I stayed at W Boston in August and it was great. Own or manage this property? Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property. What business facilities does the property offer? Ahhh, I love Seattle! The breakfast menu read as follows: Its a decent enough restaurant for breakfast. . ROOM RESERVATIONS. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. They can range from $160 to well over $400 depending on the time of year. We promise not to spam you. The room exceeded expectations and was very clean. Breakfast was decent, omlette was good, crispy . However, we wont display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things): To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. Hi John! nh'>p=pqf*th2]8`hC@2-*k_kel(j]6!vUk;c1?E|A[z%yl5'QVh1,`s_mZ(r!>jW{Oq6=4;=EK=Oi],mO1&JTn]L)TV[?|'-%ma K#cSOxeAL6*JVQ5.qo^S:1tkIp$]>T^ dE/xOl3$L7 If your plans include visiting space needle, you should stay here. Eat, Sleep, Record, Repeat: The first in North America, the W Sound Suite is a private recording studio and creative space for artists to use whenever inspiration hits. WA. Room was very clean, and a good size. Vibrant restaurant and lounge serving contemporary South American-inspired cuisine, Award-winning Italian cuisine in the heart of Capitol Hill. I was told by a manager that they offer suite upgrade very rarely, mostly because they have very few suites. Review collected in partnership with this hotel. Tea/Coffee maker If Cash & Points is available, it goes for 6,000 Starpoints plus $110 per night. Please provide the ages of children below, Please enter your travel dates like this: M/d/yyyy. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Find a W Seattle cancellation policy that works for you. Crispy Fried Chicken & Waffles - 18. poached egg, frisee salad, warm maple syrup. The venue boasts a perfect location in Downtown Seattle district next to Columbia Center Skyscraper. :). Refrigerator Just down the street was a nice grocery story and a few blocks to Pike Place. Hotel gym was well equipped and very clean, staff was extremely friendly and diligent, great location. Situated in the heart of Seattle, Washington, W Seattle is a luxurious wedding venue ideal for couples who wish to marry in a modern setting. Whether you desire bubbly or Seahawks seats, our concierge can help. Are there opportunities to exercise at W Seattle? So blocking a suite for you is definitely not norm. Iron, Mastercard, Did they intentionally personalize it with your nickname? Whether you want seats at the Seattle Opera, a personal shopper at the flagship Nordstrom, a romantic seaplane ride over Lake Union, or bottles of bubbly, you got it. Graduate Seattle is a 16-story hotel that first found life in 1931. That has never happened before. Certain requests may come with additional charges. W Seattle 1112 4th Avenue, Seattle Central Business District, Seattle, WA 98101, United States of America - Excellent location - show map - Subway Access 8.2 Very Good 293 reviews The hotel staff was very accommodating and amazing down to the restaurant staff even remembering how I drink my coffee and knew me by 1st name. Mountain view Fees and deposits might not include tax and are subject to change. P4le "N=f5ha gGLSNRKH.+v=c z,v@r(W^^pf3ziMk-V'9wlJPj(u&G7 l}.=}gv] 9aIR8 Y'4|@H;v.&1LQ^H=5$U0 Ga"-Jh Bsa]gK>vP^))an j,+2#|ng}tR!{b)'v:2ql}$DNbu4P6(OM*xuG*1[1zN}|% 1p+Raa!^% FrzHp1I#_nc)jv`'I5(mo1s'%c JCB, Please see our partners for more details. City view Our booking guide lists everything including those hotels with room service in Seattle, WA. TRACE American (New), Bars, Sushi Bars 0.01 mi away. In Seattle it's a good thing when it rains on your parade. A room is fitted with a private bathroom with a shower, toiletries and towels. Location in the city was really good. As a Platinum member you receive the complimentary $19 continental breakfast, but the hotel lets you apply that credit towards anything on the menu. Within a day I knew how to get around downtown and back to the hotel. Delivery to business addresses only, $1:00 charge for single order delivery. Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Great service, very clean and polite. Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy. Reservations are highly encouraged. Booking not found double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. This service may contain translations powered by Google. What food & drink options are available at W Seattle? Offered on the last Saturday or Sunday of each month, this playful practice will ignite your weekend. Its compact, but has good equipment. In-Room Dining Menu 3 Breakfast 4 Westin Weekend Breakfast Menu 5 Eat Well Menu for Kids 6 All-Day Dining 9 Late-Night Dining 11 Sleep Well Menu 12 Alcoholic Beverages 14 Hotel Venues . Air conditioning So I was hoping my stay at this W would be more like that than my stays at other US W properties. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer. The only major consideration is that the light rail is easy and cheap to take from the airport to Seattle, though there's not a similar option to Bellevue. 232 0 obj <>stream He earned progressive promotions to lead line cook, sous chef, and in late Dec. 2015, executive sous chef. ut?kFw&vgL:nND~?BYx6T P*],-i%@CFD;D~c,+"QN/h`zV-s|DiqK^/i2 3fp%QPS*A>IrI)Q(?:)bBe=>u]P gcE D2%)A[j%k Always greeting you as you come in and out. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Offering breakfast and lunch daily with dine-in, take-out and grab-and-go options. Complete your Pacific Northwest getaway with our Romance in the Rain Package. Yes, guests have access to a fitness center and yoga classes during their stay. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. When the wifi did not work, it was corrected almost immediately, free of charge. Other amenities include refrigerators, minibars, and espresso makers. Pillowtop beds sport Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. The welcoming hotel offers a daily continental breakfast. We promise not to spam you. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy. Get your groove on with our talented DJs every Friday and Saturday night. This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means its taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable. Vendors. Guests can choose from designer rooms with a stunning view. Rates at the W Seattle vary drastically. Parking was pretty expensive at $68 for valet. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a fitness center. We apologize for your experience. So during my recent trip to Seattle I figured Id check out a few new properties. Disinfectant is used to clean the property. TRACE Market is an artisanal, fast, local, and planet friendly food mecca at W Seattle, serving breakfast and lunch daily. TRACE Market is an artisanal, fast, local, and planet friendly food mecca at W Seattle, serving breakfast and lunch 7 days a week. 1112 4th Avenue, Seattle Central Business District, Seattle, WA. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc). hbbd``b`A $XO @ $v HpG a@@#1F Q W Seattle Hotel is a Wedding Venue in Seattle, WA. W Seattle features a 24-hour gym, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space. View our full restaurant menu here. Hotel was centrally located. And I like the Westin in Bellevue. 800-624-0670. Tea/Coffee maker Experience all the excitement of Seattle city center at this centrally located hotel, only seconds from major area attractions, and offering unrivaled personalized services along with first-class amenities and luxurious accommodations. 4th Ave 4 This Italian restaurant also features burlesque shows and trapeze entertainment. 1112 4th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101 1 (844) 631-0595 Visit hotel website Check In / / Check Out / / Guests Hotel direct offer! Loved the amenities and location in downtown, just blocks away from everything, easily walkable. A room is fitted with a private bathroom with a shower, toiletries and towels. 188 . If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. I want to especially thank the server in the lobby area for her wonderfully warm & hospitable attitude! Make a reservation by calling 206.441.5144 or by going to this link. Am I crazy to stay in Bellevue instead of the W? Modern decor of the room. City view @ Moon -- Kind of funny because I'm not at all a fan of the W Boston, though really liked the W Seattle. Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs $68 per day. Conference rooms were always stocked with pens and notepads, cleaned up between sessions. You have successfully joined our subscriber list. 4659 McWillie Drive, Jackson, MS 39206. Hungry? Lucky, you definitely got the blogger treatment here. I'd absolutely come back. Very clean and professional staff. The banquet guys were always helpful, polite, and personable. The comments on this page have not been provided, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any advertiser, and it is not an advertiser's responsibility to ensure posts and/or questions are answered. Wedding Photographers. Over 243 million reviews from guests after their stay. We are glad you got to take advantage of our prime location in Downtown Seattle! . *vegetarian patty available, Sunny-side up egg, avocado, basil pesto, blistered tomatoes, arugula, chickpeas, Hot smoked salmon, toasted onion bagel, caper herbed cream cheese, baby green salad, Scone, croissant, muffin, seasonal fruit preserve, butter, Tomato, spinach Work it all off the following day at FIT, our state-of-the-art fitness center, before exploring attractions just moments from the hotel, including Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, and the Seattle Art Museum. endstream endobj 216 0 obj <>stream Private Bathroom WTH is that "pleasure set"? You can buy W Beds for your home?! The first Friday of each month, 1st Fridays will showcase two bands on the W Stage in the W Seattle Living Room. ;-). How to order? The front lounge area turns into quite the social scene, at least for Seattle. Lock in the lowest price from these sites. Dining there was wifi at the hotel. Join our community to receive the latest deals, exclusive discounts & travel inspiration! Air conditioning Have you stayed at the W Seattle? I didnt like that this place charges 68.00 for parking. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about W Seattle. Copyright 19962023 Booking.com. Nearby attractions include Benaroya Hall (0.1 miles), 5th Avenue Theatre (0.1 miles), and Columbia Center (0.2 miles). The suite featured a large entryway with the living room directly in front and the bathroom to the right. Conveniently located restaurants include Fran's Chocolates, The Capital Grille, and Vons 1000 Spirits. W Seattle TRACE Restaurant Market Gathered Omelet. Please fix the following errors to continue: Find a cheaper hotel within 24 hours of booking and we will refund the difference. But "regualr" SPG platinum shouldn't expect treatment close to this. I'll be checking in around 9 pm and my flight is 2 pm the next day, so not there for a long time. You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didnt actually stay there. The restaurant's market-driven menus are inspired by the regional bounty of the Pacific Northwest and expertly crafted by Chef Ross Lewis. Extremely helpful and friendly staff. Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms. There are more places to choose from in the, w seattle hotel seattle, w hotels seattle, Frequently Asked Questions about W Seattle. The pleasure set says "Get Lucky". Make W Seattle your luxury getaway in downtown Seattle. Home to a selection of newly renovated event spaces and unbeatable facilities, the hotel is located in the midst of the Emerald City's thriving downtown district. Great property. . 4 WAYS TO ORDER! This hotel serves as home to a bar, along with a restaurant that specializes in local cuisine. Anyway, the W Seattle is located at the corner of 4th and Seneca, and has a pretty hidden side entrance theres no grand driveway or anything, though thats not so unusual for Seattle hotels. Reception Venues. WSA: 4pm9pmSU: 10am3pm & 4pm9pmM & T: closed, RESERVE A TABLEVIEW MENUROOM SERVICE AT HOTEL BALLARDPRESS. In terms of the hotels other facilities, theres a decent gym as well. and I appreciated the little details like the iPod player on one of the bedside tables. This is an excellent review. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. These fees and deposits will be charged at check-in, check-out, or the time of service. Please call Guest Services to place your order when youre ready. Keep in mind when you redeem points for a free night, the fifth night is free. ARTISANAL FAST LOCAL EARTH FRIENDLY. One thing I really appreciated about the W is that they had a complimentary coffee station in the morning I always find that to be a very nice touch. Chef Ross Lewiss passion for food extends to the creations he dreams up for TRACE Market, his network of local farmers and foragers, his immersive culinary travels, and his very own thriving enterprise: growing and selling microgreens. Then there was a fairly decent selection of booze and soft drinks. There's no capacity for cribs at this property. You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more. Thank you ! & If any damages are made to the room, an additional one-time cleaning fee of $100 will be charged. The front desk is open 24 hours a day, and checking in and out are easy with express services. 4 WAYS TO ORDER! Indulge in a delicious assortment of entrees, snacks & desserts without ever leaving your bed with 24-hour room service & in room dining at our Buckhead hotel. Orbitz, Orbitz.com, and the Orbitz logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Orbitz, LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. ;^). *vegetarian option available, Jalapeo cheddar bagel, thick cut maple bacon, tillamook cheddar cheese, egg, tomato aioli, Steamed rice, hamburger patty, two eggs any style, mushroom, spinach, natural jus Service was excellent from start to finish. I thoroughly enjoyed my 2-week stay there! Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. Hotel is in a nice location walked pretty much every where and staff where friendly and helpful. Open daily for breakfast, brunch, and lunch. It's a shame because I've stayed at other W Hotels and never had such a crappy experience. I was told by a manager that they offer suite upgrade very rarely, mostly because they have very few suites. The Queen Anne Beerhall brings an authentic beer hall experience to Seattle. Compare prices and find the best deal for the W Seattle in Seattle (Washington) on KAYAK. All rights reserved. Be the first couple . In general youre better off paying cash at this hotel, though during peak periods (either in summer or during major conventions) rates can even dip above $400, so redeeming points earned through the Marriott Bonvoy American ExpressCardand Marriott Bonvoy Business American Express Card can make sense. 1112 4th Avenue, Seattle, Washington, USA, 98101. I asked for a room with a view and got a view of a wall and parking garage. Private Bathroom Experience all the excitement of Seattle city center at this centrally located hotel, only seconds from major area attractions, and offering unrivaled personalized services along with first-class amenities and luxurious accommodations. It is a tradition that Europeans have enjoyed for centuries - communal tables where friends and strangers mingle in a lively, friendly atmosphere, energized by a regular schedule of live music. You'll also find Space Needle and Seattle Cruise Ship Terminal 91 within a short drive. Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of the W Living Room, featuring live DJs and bands on the weekends, monthly events, and handcrafted cocktails and bites daily. Exceptionally clean, well-appointed room (espresso machine, dimmable lights, soft linens, etc). The room was good sized, loved the view- the Bliss products in the bathroom were a happy surprise. in 53 reviews, It's in a quieter area of downtown which is nice and still walking distance to restaurants and Pike Place market. in 42 reviews, The bed was super comfy and I appreciated the little details like the iPod player on one of the bedside tables. in 30 reviews. I guess it's all a matter of personal taste, but from the pics, this is one of the nicer rooms/suite's I've seen of the Wboth in the US and out. In partnership with KEXP, 1st Fridays serves as an incubator for music acts on the cusp of bursting out of the Seattle scene. Amplify your Friday night as W Seattle Presents First Fridays with two live bands performing on the W Stage in the Living Room on the first Friday of every month. Take advantage of the Whatever/Whenever Service, designed to make any dream or wish come true. Indulge in a global wine list and seasonal Northwest cuisine. From chatting with Susan via the Bonvoy app to the breakfast burrito, this was a great stay. We hope to see you again soon. And then of course the unnecessarily punny pleasure set.. W Seattle, situated in proximity to the 0.1-acre public plaza "Westlake Park", entices guests with a nightclub, a bar and a fireplace. The bathroom was located back near the entrance, and was huge in terms of square footage. View all View all photos (624) Traveler (314) Room & Suite (315) Dining (35) About 4.5 Excellent 1,656 reviews Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. American Express. Unlock your stay with the Marriott Bonvoy App. I have no complaints. A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID may be required at check-in. Where is the closest public transport stop? Find more info about the property in the questions and answers. Tea/Coffee maker I had to go home to my wife eventually, but it's always fun to chat with Ben. (See options at bottom of Sammie list) JACKSON. Call 206-792-5959 / ext. importing http://www.orbitz.com/Seattle-Hotels-W-Seattle.h284304-p2.Hotel-Reviews, There was an error importing /Seattle-Hotels-W-Seattle.h284304-p2.Hotel-Reviews, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.orbitz.com/Seattle-Hotels-W-Seattle.h284304-p2.Hotel-Reviews, 2023 Orbitz, LLC, An Expedia Group Company. I am a SPG plat and have stayed at the property for ~25 stays in the last 2 years, many of which during low season. I quite enjoyed my recent stay at the W Los Angeles Westwood, which was one of the first US W properties I enjoyed. Question for you. Join now. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority -, Cozy, Guest room, 1 King, No view, Low floor, Wonderful, Guest room, 2 Double, Low floor, Spectacular, Guest room, 1 King, City view, High floor, Spectacular, Guest room, 2 Double, City view, High floor, Spectacular, Guest room, 1 King, Mountain view, High floor, Spectacular, Guest room, 2 Double, Mountain view, High floor, Wow, 1 Bedroom Vise Presidential Suite, 1 King, City view, Spectacular, Guest room, 1 King, Skyline view, High floor, Spectacular, Guest room, 2 Double, Skyline view, High floor, Spectacular, Guest room, 1 King, Partial water view, Spectacular King Room with City View and Roll-in Shower - Mobility and Hearing Accessible/High Floor, Destinations, properties, even an address, 1687860,1691080,1678140,1692660,1687990,1687860|3,1674130|2,1691080|4,1674130|5,1677620,1674130,1653460,1685020,1685250,1682020, Personal or sensitive info (e.g. Pros: I like the staff, they were all extremely Lovely and friendly. Guests can stay active in fitness classes and a gym area. Thank you for the kind words, Casey! Enjoy whatever you want, whenever you want it at W Seattle. You can virtually explore our stunning hotel and experience full 360 degree views of key property features, including guest rooms, suites and our newly refreshed event spaces. Good to see you get a suite, they don't have a ton. He addressed me by name, and explained that my bag and breakfast voucher were already waiting for me in my room wow, thats impressive service! Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Advertiser Disclosure: Some links to credit cards and other products on this website will earn an affiliate commission. @ BigDaddyJ -- Nope, left before the weekend. Iron, 350 feet This price is based on the lowest nightly price found in the last 24 hours for stays in the next 30 days. Send me emails with travel deals, special offers, and other information. This hotel is situated in Downtown Seattle within a 10-minute walk of Seattle Waterfront and Pike Place Market. The TV in the center of the room actually swiveled so that it could be viewed from the living room or bedroom. 3:;{~yw=_?YE W Seattle offers 24-hour, on-site valet parking in a covered garage. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable. Delivering things like a tea kettle and tea quickly. W Seattle is located just a short distance from T-Mobile Park Baseball Stadium. Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate. What are some of the property amenities at W Seattle? In his "off time," he and his wife Rachelle own and operate Covington, Wash.-based Rain City Microgreens. Serving breakfast and lunch. Which popular attractions are close to W Seattle? The Redtrees Restaurant and Bar is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don't know what kind it nut would put it there, though. Please check you have entered your email address correctly.