Octavia has a thing with one of the grounders but I'm okay with it. Even now on the precipice of her death. 'I wish for this to be the last Blood must have Blood! Too bad. He breathed deeply and her sent surround him. He remembered the confusion of being captured and then of being releasedhe should have known it was Clarke's doing. Now all she can do is wait till she's strong enough to break out. It radiated out of her with each strike, with each hit, with each slice of a blade. He looked over at Madi, Clarke's daughter, just as she took Clarke's hand. While Bellamy was becoming closer with his friends in space, Clarke and Madi formed a strong bond of their own. "No, Clarke, you're not leaving me behindnot with them, please, Clarke." Nightbloods and 1 pilot. And he watched Madi return a nod silently telling her mother, "ok". When he came to, he had a dirty burlap bag over his head and couldn't make out what was happening around him. Ask Echo, she was there, she looked into Clarke's eyes and she sliced into Clarke's skin taking revenge for the life of someone in her clan." (315) 371-3544 downstairs TIME TRAVEL. The group took that personally, Clarke choosing Madi. Clarke was born the youngest of her class of night bloods. They have Octavia." "Clarke had a strength inside her that I had never seen before. Beneath the Betrayal Chapter 1, a 100 fanfic | FanFiction Hey guys. Bob laughing > than the pasta he's so tenderly crafting. Clarke sat in her room, the knife Roan left cradled in her hands, his instructions running through her head over and over. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. The arguing over who was going to get the suits and go to the planet to find Clarke and Shaw soon turned into a 'bash Clarke while she's not around' session and Madi had had enough. Clarke is Commander, the Grounders are in shambles, and Clarke's relationships are only getting weirder. Promise me.'. The warriors looked stricken. Long ago a ball of fire crashed into Earth, a ruthless and cold woman found a little girl with silky pale skin, golden hair and sky blue eyes inside, the woman took her in and raised her as her own away from the outside world as her successor. I can't believe my eyes when I recognize it to be Octavia. Somethings never change, Bellamy thought as he read the grim expression on Clarke's face. But as Natasha and Pepper learn, it's effective. The fact that she could overcome Josephine is a testament to her strength, especially after Josephine has had hundreds of years to strengthen her own Mind Space. That was first time that Clarke Griffin died and Wanheda rose from her ashes." Later, she is dragged back to Polis at the Commanders request in an attempt to save her. Bellamy and Clarke spent six seasons sharing leadership duties and becoming best of friends despite the occasional massive fight and abandonment, and he has more or less been her person that she can count on. Lexa must have seen a kindred spirit within Clarke because she acquiesced. Clarke pursed her lips and chuckled. After today, we will find a more peaceful solution because Blood will no longer have Blood. I had to decide if she should live or die. He remembered that day vividly. ). I love you, Madi and I will come back to you no matter what, you have my word." Without love I never would have made it this far. I was 6 years old! His hand pressed to his chest as if it could prevent the wall from crumbling. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). What is Wrong with Me So That I Want You? 'You have my word, Clarke kum Skikru. No one is going to hurt you. 1.. A world where she will never know how much he needs her, or how he truly feels about her. 'I don't understand, Clarke? Rebel Simmons was just a girl who was dealt a shitty hand in the game of life. They were all exactly how he imagined them to be yet, extremely different at the same time. Raven argued. "Son of a bi" Clarke whispered vehemently. Soulmate fic, involving all types of soulmates. She left again and returned with me to Polis but she was no longer the Clarke I loved. It was almost as if she could feel his eyes on them, Clarke turned her head and locked eyes with Bellamy and it was as if time fell away and he could hear her once again. Clarke pulled Madi a little closer to the door and away from the group to hopefully give them a little bit of privacy. 'Heda?' All the grounders instantly take out their blades, ready to defend their people, but the Grounder raises her hand and they all put their weapons away. "What? I don't want to hear anymore. And Natasha knows it. They were less thrilled when he almost immediately betrayed them. Work Search: published August 12, 2020. My eyes still focused on you, I see your lips tug in a smile. Or maybe it's just for me. She quickly strode over to Clarke and grabbed her arms as tightly as she could. Enjoy! Lexa in Madi's body looked right at Bellamy as she spoke, "It was Echo who was willing to sacrifice Bellamy to the throngs only to have Clarke change his fate." Clint gets an idea from one of his kids to help Clarke Griffin be more open with them, while Clarke is being held in Stark Tower. 'No, Lexa, Bellamy lives, promise me!' Reporting on what you care about. I sent him on a suicide mission because I was too weak to admit that I love him. #the100 She said through clenched teeth. He was glad to see that at least one person was standing with her. Blood must have blood.'. "Octavia?!" He wasn't the only one who was mortified by the story. Clarke called their names. He asked them and they didn't understand it either but they knew better than to waste time asking why. Why did the grounders really end the Blood for Blood campaign against Skikru? Thank you, Kass Morgan for your story! Sadness grabbed hold of her heart. Bellamy sank deeper into his chair. I know the drop ship just as well as he does?" Bob making the Clarke and Bellamy bobbleheads kiss on their. Nuclear fallout devastated the only planet known to harbour life and so the last of humanity survived on the Ark a space station that housed the descendants of those lucky enough to be in Earths orbit when the bombs fell. Clarke and Madi verses the others. What happened to Madi?" When new and deadly threats rear their head Clarke must figure out, without the mask of Wanheda, just who she truly is. Despite her harsh an [BEING RE-WRITTEN RN] Complete. Shaw, you are the most familiar with the ship, it will have to be you, Madi, and me" This caused an uproar. Even if it meant giving up her soulor leaving the love of her life. This is a perfect opportunity for you to work with Gaia on controlling the Flame. She is never going to open her eyes again. Im all for Clexa endgame, but this is me trying to write something new, a Lexaven fic, if you will. Her flesh fell from her bones. Following one other's lead. Contact Us, Submit your request for proposal online or by mail. As Clarke bathed, Lexa charged into the chamberobviously furious with Clarke for trading places with Bellamy. By logging in to LiveJournal using a third-party service you accept LiveJournal's User agreement, Pairings: Clarke/Bellamy, implied Clarke/Lexa, Raven/Shaw, Bellamy/Echo, Timeline: up to season 6/ slight rewrite of events that happened in season 3 and 4. Obsessed with travel? Come on, Madi and I will go with you to check to see how many working suits we have. For those who called the Ark home life was a constant battle between maintaining its systems and hoping that the Earth would one day become habitable again. Lexa bent her forehead to Clarke's and without letting go of her hand lead Clarke to a wooden post in the middle of the square. Is it a dangerous idea? Abby was sobbing, Raven looked ill, Murphy look solemn having been tortured by the grounders himself sympathized with Clarke's pain. How did she really become Wanheda? Indra took the whip and with a deep breath she swung the tails down to reign hell onto Clarke's back. He wish he knew what was going on beneath the surface. Its been four months since Clarke returned to Arkadia and the barricade went into effect. Octavia says weakly. It was all over before he even realized it and before he knew what was going on he was being dragged from the chamber and handed over to Kane, Abby, and Octavia. The group fractured into even smaller groups once they left waiting on their return. Her eyes raged with fire and steel, he watched a war wage in the depths of her eyes. Just Bellamy. He had been so angry at her for leaving him and for not being there with him when everything was falling apart. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. Desperate to continue the ruse that Clarke has the Flame in her head, Clarke threw her arms around Bellamy to hug him and clue him in on the big secret, telling him to "say nothing.". Echo knew the moment his eyes met hers. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Protective John Murphy (The 100) - Character, Clarke Griffin Has PTSD - Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Ongoing. That she had kept this something so pivotal from him. ', Clarke broke free of Lexa's grasp. "What do you want?" She would prefer if she didn't but it is what it is. While Clarke was living alone in the woods, she had been given the name Wanheda, making her a target for many to attempt to kill and steal her power, including the Queen of Ice Nation. And how about when Clarke comes to in the commander's throne at the start of a clan meeting with no trace of the grounders? New York, Will not time travel, but will sneak references to The X-Files into daily conversation. "I can't," Echo choked out, "commander please, I can't.". Work Search: More specifically, when Clarke was still alive. And she is approaching the realization slowly that she might not be able to resist her mates for much longer. I swore to her that I would take care of her people and to bring you happiness. A flicker of sadness crossed her eyes as she gazed down at Clarke, the noble brave princess of the Skikru clan who would do anything for her people. Hey, if a few months on Etherea could turn him into a follower of the Shepherd, couldn't his friends citing six seasons and 100+ years bring him around? From an emotional standpoint, the odds are pretty good that Clarke, Octavia, and especially Echo won't respond too well. Clarke and Bellamy were the leaders on The 100. How did she save Bellamy from Finn's fate without him even knowing? "No, God Echo, howhow could youno don't touch me." Octavia's Mate. Abby wasn't paying attention, no one was defending Clarke's honor. I am strong because I love my people, I love this world, I love Bellamy, and because I love myself. But, it has a lot more implications than she expected. "No!" From enhanced senses and quick reflexes to burning a small army alive, well as alive as they could be, Clarke must learn how to navigate the ground while saving her people and falling in love. Time has warped his perception of her put the sword down and come with me," pleaded Gaia. (315) 371-4527 fax. He never thought he would need to wake up to a world where he knows he will never see Clarkes bright blue eyes catching his dark ones. Clarke and Bellamy are on opposite sides of placing their support between Lexa or Pike. Bellamy's choice to give Madi the Flame haunts them throughout the following two seasons as the effects of the Flame result in possession and Madi's near-death experience. Not related to my other stories. Clarke dies in a car accident and Lexa can't live without her heart. Please consider turning it on! His carefully vaulted heart started pounding at the walls. Let us help you meet your financial needs. This time was for family, for home, for peace and for love that never dies. Find out with the next new episode of The 100, airing Wednesday, August 19 at 8 p.m. I looked for a spot on her body free of wounds but only found a spot where her heart sat in her chest it was there that I carved a line deep into her. Bellamy shook his head, everything not processing the way it should. Madi continued, "By the end Clarke's hair was no longer shining in the sun, twilight had fallen and fires had been lit, but it was the blood that colored her deep and dark, red nearly black like the nightbloods. "You may have five minutes to speak. "So, does anyone want to know how our mission went or are we going to stand here like this and let a perfectly livable planet go to waste?" Clarke would do anything to save her people. They all laughed and began letting go, Bellamy locked eyes with Clarke desperately hoping that she could once again hear his voice silently because he wanted her to know that this conversation between them is far from over. Praimfaya never happens, but Eligius does. Forgiveness freely given if she too came home. The 100: 5 Reasons Clarke & Bellamy Aren't Real Friends (& 5 Why They Are), The 100: 10 Couples That Should've Happened But Didn't, Clarke knew that leaving Bellamy behind would mean he may die in the fighting pit, The 100: 10 Friendships Nobody Saw Coming, Clarke and Bellamy also oppose each other numerous times, The 100: 5 Characters Who Were Gone Too Soon (& 5 Who Overstayed Their Welcome), The 100: Why Raven's Ending Is Fitting (& Why It Makes No Sense), The 100: 10 Most Tragic Characters, Ranked. Clarke said with false enthusiasm. The birth of Wanheda will be your story to tell.'. Nobody knew what happened all they knew was this wasn't Clarke..not anymore she was different nowcolder and showed no love to her previous people. Two of our people died on the landing, one by the acid fog, one by suicide, we banished one of our own, and two were taken by the grounders nearly a month ago. When Clarke and Bellamy were not on the best terms, they could betray each other for what they thought was right. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. The matching aprons, the happy smiles, Bob snuggling with his dog. Indra started the story there, "the moment he was dragged from the chamber. Taking my gun out and pointing it at the Grounder that had spoken English. There was a problem. When it was my turn for revenge I walked up and wasn't going to cut hershe smiled at me, her mouth full with blood, her teeth pink with it, and told me, it's ok Echo. "Yes, commander," they responded instantly. Your people will be my people, and after today Blood will never have Blood again, after today we work to build peace, after today, we work to build a new world and one that will always remember Clarke kum Skikru as the leader who led us out of the darkness, the leader who sacrificed herself so that her people would thrive.' While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. 'I am aware of the punishment, Heda. Netflix Rock-bottom Clarke is the only appropriate Clarke to summarize my feelings. Author: Cking1575. Her eyes began to water as the ice around her heart began to melt. A world where if he rings her phone, no one would answer. She knew this was a story Clarke never wanted told to her people. After spending the day together, Clarke and Bellamy form a new emotional depth to their relationship. A relationship forged in fire, the duo was best known for their co-leadership and strong connection to each other. I watched it happen and as I watch, I tried to stop it but it was all too quick and our fragile peace lay broken just like the fragile heart of Wanheda." What happens when dealing with their grief together, turns their bond into something more questionable, even to them? "I promised Clarke I would take care of you. What then, does that mean for Clarke Griffin, a child who imprisoned by her own people, then cast out by them for losing control of something as simple as her nature, and realizes that she will never belong anywhere? "Bellamy," Echo was the first to touch his shoulder but he shook her off violently. Thank you for signing up to CinemaBlend. Clexa Canon- Divergence fic. I quickly help Octavia up to the top of the dropship and hand her a gun. "The brain is a strange thing. Spoilers ahead for Episode 10 of The 100 Season 7, called "Etherea.". Learning Clarke is in trouble, Bellamy bursts into action, impatient to wait for an army to pass to follow her. Sequel to "The countdown is starting," and before "No reason to leave." She owned her mistakeit was up to them to forgive her for being human. Bellamy also betrayed Clarke by telling Cadogan that Clarke doesn't have the Flame. The 100 finally went ahead and confirmed that Bellamy Blake is very much alive with "Etherea," but the episode was far from a straightforward reveal that Bob Morley taking a break didn't have to mean Bellamy biting the dust. Voices were muffled low as though the volume rose and set like waves, he couldn't understand anything being said. Clarke gripped her biceps, her nailed dug into Lexa' s skin. It's true?" 'Wanheda,' was softly whispered as she walked past the group of warriorsa legend whispered to children at bedtime about a warrior of light who would bring peace to the land. "He said, we want Clarke of the sky people. It just made Lexa more infuriated. Murphy continues to poke, "you know it," he spat at Bellemy. Wherever she is. Bellamy knew that Wonkru would rally behind a true Commander, and wishing to avoid war and bloodshed, Bellamy was willing to ignore Clarke's desperate pleas to leave Madi out of it. Do you remember a time in which I speak, Bellamy?" There is a small army of grounders holding a girl at their side. As Clarke dressed she looked as Lexa with curiosity'Wanheda?' "Clarke," Gia started putting her hands up try to pacifying Clarke's fury. "Who do you think you are, Princess?" The 100 finally went ahead and confirmed that Bellamy . The blood from her vow dripping down her arm. In his place, standing tall and strong was Clarke. Laura turned a lifelong love of television into a valid reason to write and think about TV on a daily basis. Although Madi did not want to, Bellamy made it sound like it was the only way to save everyone, including Clarke. They left without another word being said. Get you a man that makes pasta from SCRATCH. His name is Lincoln and he saved our lives when we first landed. "Why should I take it back, little girl? It was all he needed. When Bob was going through a tough phase with his mental health and Eliza publicly supported him. While trying to fit in on Sanctum, Clarke participates in various activities, including writing down one's deepest regret. Why did you ever let me believe that Octavia or Echo were so much more badass than you? She looked over the top of her daughter's head to the flame keeper. Rating: PG. Echo realized that she finally had found home too and it was all due to Clarke Griffin. She said. It was just after they got back from Mount Weather, he had been out hunting, alone, trying to get Clarke out of his head when he had been hit from behind and knocked out. Hope youll give it a chance. Clarke reveals to Bellamy that leaving him behind to die was hers. I promised Wanheda I would never tell you. After they take off and are safely in space, Clarke snaps. "Clarke, I was so worried about youI was so scared that something happened to you and Murphy said something which made me snap" Clarke quickly gave a deadly look to Murphy who slunk down further into his chair. The Grounder says letting me take Octavia to the dropship alone. Basically, Bellamy betraying Clarke and the group may have ruined their hopes of escape and survival. So she was going to make them work for it. A/N: This is my very first 100 fanfic, as well as the first fanfic I've written in almost 10 years. Bellamy had no choice but to join forces with the Conductor on Etherea to try and climb a frozen mountain to reach an Anomaly Stone that could take them back to Bardo, and the process converted him. It was better this way, she rationalized. So, that stands to reason that only those who have nightblood will be able to go on the scouting trip. Promise me that no one will ever tell them what happened here today. ). Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. US residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. Clarke and Bellamy help each other come up with ways to survive Praimfaya. I would kill all who dare threaten the ones I love. Just before Lexa was about to say something, the door to Clarke's chamber opened and a nervous guard spoke. Non-human Clarke Griffin. ', 'I don't want anyone to see this. "Tell me now. A weapons made to flay the skin from a person. Madi turned and looked at Echo with disgust. However, she is desperate. Bellamy watched the fierce women that stood before him in the guise of this little girl. NY 10036. Clarke and Bellamy's reaction spans from forming a tight bond to fighting against each other for what they believe is right in some of the darkest and troubling times. Weather. They all looked at her expectantly. She's not a doctor, lawyer, or detective, but watches a lot of them in primetime. She had love. Future US, Inc. Full 7th Floor, 130 West 42nd Street, NEXT:The 100: 10 Most Tragic Characters, Ranked. Please Bellamy I swore a vow to never speak of that day again. Little did we all know, they were already secretly ENGAGED at the time. The Blake siblings known in the vampire world as ruthless, sadistic, strong, and evil and everyone My hands pull at the cuffs straining my arms above my head as he takes me ruthlessly. With his mind on his friends in the valley, Bellamy agrees to option three. When the barricade falls Clarke finds herself summoned back to Polis. For fans of the Flame, Grounder culture, polyamory, and angst. Echo sobbed not just for Clarke but for her part in the story that she knew was going to devastate her own life. Clarke and Bellamysave each other's livesduring their day trip, and Clarke learns the truth about how Bellamy got on the Dropship. Clarke was part of the 100, a group of juvenile delinquents from the Ark who were sent to Earth. When it looks like Clarke may die after all the effort, Bellamy refuses to accept Clarke's death as an option and proceeds with CPR to save her life. I mumble. Dark!Clarke Griffin Clarke Griffin knows that her romantic partner soulmates are impatient. The bucket of cold water reality was that only Madi wad her family now. Sadly, everything about this ends up being for nothing. - Bob. Lincoln disappeared and Octavia took three of our people to go look for him. Here are a few adorable moments between the happy couple to help those (me) who may still be grieving. Unaware that there will be a hand ready to help her pull her out of the abyss. I thought there only ever was 12?' Madi lowered the weapon she held once poised at Murphy's throat and turned swiftly on her heel to retreat away from the heroes of her childhood. I doubt that once you are gone that happiness will find him until you meet again.' AfterClarke is body-snatched by Josephine and the Primes, Bellamy races to save Clarkewhen he realizes she is still alive and stuck in her mind. I hope you enjoy! He looked at her with disgust and shame. Just Clarke and Shaw.". Lexa smiled, of course Clarke tried to bargain. 'Why, Clarke? We'll see. With no company other than the Conductor, events that seemed to support his preachings about the Shepherd, and an experience in a cave involving the hallucination/manifestation of his mom (possibly fueled by living in a freezing cave and eating nothing but wall lichen), Bellamy was convinced that the Conductor's faith in the Shepherd was rewarded. They must never find out.' A tear slid from Lexa's eye as she stood back and made an announcement to her people. (Clexa) (completed 2016) # clarke # clarkeofthegrounders # clexa # grounders # lexa # the100 # thecw # wattys2015 Part 1 - Betrayed 36.2K 603 by StephanieRoever We have been on the ground for a year now and there are 93 of us left. On the bed lay his best friend, asleep. Young WW2 soldier gives his first to a mature lady.