If you have ever wondered how old is Michael Afton, youve come to the right place. Date of death Your attic may be under-insulated how to be sure about this? How can scammers use your phone number to hack your Instagram? Cheap Wardrobe Hacks: Clever Ways to Make the Most of Your Storage Space. Rockstar Animatronics I'm going to come find you. He's not the same anymore. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Golden Freddy. In the first cutscene, he looks like a normal man, wearing a purple shirt and blue pants. Twisted Foxy | The child was unable to survive the bite, and then possesses what we know as Nightmare. He was the only witness to the murder of Charlie Emily at the hands of his father. The son of William Afton, Michael Afton has an aversion to the spotlight. In FNaF 4, the Game Over screen is the same thing as the previous game, but a bit of a blood spatter is added. However, he doesnt share the affection of his parents. Toy Chica | Made up Characters Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. In FNAF 2, which either takes place in 1987 or 1994, he would be 17 or 24 (Fritz Smith and Michael Afton are not the same characters), In FNAF 2, which place either 1989 or 1993, he would be 19 or 23 (again Mike Schmidt and Michael Afton are not the same characters). He prefers a basket of cash rather then a basket of exotic butters. Twisted Freddy | Cassidy: I wanna kill him but I can't because I'm in a stupid suit. Willie, after finally having found them, had just let them go. Will doesn't even have a heart at this point and I can only presume he cleaned out his original remains from the suit and made fake ones. How is Spellcasting ability 5e dnd calculated. My guess is that in 1983 he's 16. - 40+ 9 (No one knows if she passed away or not since Scott confirmed she does not possess any animatronic or existed.) Following this Michael sends Baby to the Scooping Room. RWQFSFASXC | The Missing Children (Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the Bunny, Chica the Chicken, Foxy the Pirate & Golden Freddy) | Hair Afton Family Circus Baby | Circus Baby | William was still 31 (because of floating timelines) and his wife was 30 when she died. Head trauma after his skull was accidentally crushed by FredbearCaused by Michael Afton In 6, he would be the same age as 3, since 6 and 3 take place in the same year. ", Veronica looked at him in the strangest way possible and said, "Wow that's f*cking weird. Lizzy then picked up her phone and called Ian. Michael arrives at Parts and Service, where he performs a repair on Funtime Freddy and traps Bon Bon to get Freddy's second power module. DJ Music Man He spends a sixth night which earns him $120.50. Shadow Freddy | However, his childhood was filled with drama and heartbreak. Michael was born on June 21, 1970 and was 13 in FNAF 4, Elizabeth Afton is 11, and Evan Afton was 9 when he died. The Man Behind The Slaughter How did Michael Afton die?-----We believe that education is essential for every people. Springtrap attempts to murder Michael but fails in doing so as he sets the place on fire, likely as an attempt to end his father. His appearance in the mirror in the "real" ending appears to be a blacked-out image of Rick Astley from his infamous 1987 music video "Never Gonna Give You Up". Because the temperature got too high, the remnant's hold was weakened enough for Mike to lose consciousness. Sensitive and timid with an intense fear of animatronics, he was an easy target for his asshole older brother and spoke exclusively in emojis. After she died in the hands of Circus Baby, William Afton sent Michael to free her in Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental. Later on, in The Fourth Closet, Elizabeth reveals that it wasn't Sammy who was kidnapped, but rather Charlotte. Michael Afton (also nicknamed as "Eggs Benedict" by the HandUnit) is the main protagonist of Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location. ", "His," said Ian, "But not now. After surviving the Bidybabs, Michael slowly and carefully crawls through the Ballora Gallery, thankfully avoiding Ballora. Mike needs to hydrate himself so he doesn't dry up and fall apart. Toy Bonnie | Weight Orville Elephant Lally | According to a theory about the anime cutscenes in, In one of these cutscenes, the Bear notes that the Fox enjoys watching TV, the ", The masks that Michael and his friends wear, are possibly the same masks that the player can wear in a level of. Michaels character, Chris, is 9 years old. The Missing Children (Gabriel, Jeremy, Susie, Fritz & Cassidy) | He was buried in Aultorest Memorial Park, Ogden, Utah, United States. Security Breach: Fury's Rage Balloon Boy It's implied in the book that Michael is an extremely hard worker who is desperate for cash in order to make ends meet. The Blackbird | He should be dead, be he is not, so he will assist his fathers work friend with commiting arson. Michael Afton (also known as Eggs Benedict, Foxy Bully and The Brother) is the main protagonist in Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, possibly the main protagonist Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and Five Nights at Freddy's 3 and one of the two protagonists of Five Nights at Freddy's 4. Ennard (Circus Baby, Ballora, Funtime Freddy and Bon-Bon & Funtime Foxy) | In his monologue during the Sister Location: Custom Night ending cutscene, Michael reveals that the main reason he applied for the job at Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental was because of his father's request to find and free his little sister Elizabeth, who's spirit has possessed the mascot animatronic of the facility, Circus Baby, implying that he was close to her before her death and has deeply missed her, as well as even being brave enough to go into a facility with murderous animatronics to rescue her. ", "Fine but only because he's my favorite besides your sister.". If you havent already, make sure you read this article. Mike Schmidt is the only person to be seen in a third person point of view, seen on the FNAF 1 Game Over screen. She reveals that his help was actually part of a plan to use him as a host body to escape the rental facility. He also seems to have lost his nose, hair, and almost all of his bottom and front teeth. As you probably all know, Michael Afton gets lured in the scooping room by Ennard, on the fifth night of Sister Location. Now we'll see what happens to him more in the next part but it's not surprising. I'm Nick," he said, "Nice to meet you. Their youngest child, Evan, was bullied by Michael because of his mothers death. Golden Freddy | Thug Chica | Michael also shows sadness at the fact that he is now a monster unable of being seen in public, forcing him to hide in the shadows. Now after coming up with the perfect plan for revenge, Mike was talking about how his dad had turned purple. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! This theory was essentially debunked once Michael was revealed to be the Brother. C.C is a sensitive and kind soul, woefully afraid of the harsh world around him. William Afton is the fourth human character of the Five Nights at Freddys video game franchise. During Evans birthday party, Michael and his friends decided to pull a prank on Evan. Mangle | Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Mike Schmidt appears in the Help Wanted game over room, although it is unknown where this image comes from as Mike survives all the nights he works at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. He handled the companys finances for several years, but he ended up killing Charlotte Emily and her three siblings in 1983. Infected S.T.A.F.F. Foxy the Pirate Michael Afton was born in the late 1960s. Orange Guy | It is speculated that Micheal is told by his father to go to the facility to find his sister, Elizabeth, though it is unknown why William requested Mike of this. Felix the Shark | Scott Cawthon later confirmed that this was for dramatic effect. The younger brother wouldn't have seen this, as he was unconscious the entire time he was at the hospital, and even then, pills aren't made to help severely fractured craniums. He was born in Beaverdale, Pennsylvania. Michaels hollow body falls onto the sidewalk but stands back up, now having Michael possessing the horrific empty body. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! So I was trying to explain Fnaf to my old fart grandpa and this is what he thinks Fnaf is. Jelly People, Fazbear Fanverse "Hi. Ok so does sister location come before or after Fnaf 1, Its very complicated with everything. Something is wrong with me. Soulbrawler | Foxy the Pirate | On Night 1, Michael got a job as a technician at Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental, and HandUnit greets him. Alias(es) On November 12th, Michael gets paid $120 for the night shift. This poses as a threat to Michael however as they start hunting him down in a maze of vents whilst Michael is busy doing work in his office. And worst of all, it happened right next to Veronica's room. They were all there. The insides of his suits show no remaining heart organ, just a face, and some lungs. Do you know them or? While they were driving away, Lizzy saw a faint, purple figure with a knife behind them. Bonnie the Bunny | The child's head gets stuck between the second row of teeth, and the machine overpowers his skull, crushing the entire head, causing Mike and the bullies to stop laughing and look in horror. The dreams persist for eight nights but eventually go away after that. Freddy Fazbear | Some fan theories have claimed to pin down the age of the actor, but the truth is that there is no known information. He is haunted by Nightmare animatronics and a part of his soul has become the Logbook of Mike. After returning home from his shift Michael once again watches the immortal and the restless while enjoying popcorn. He has three children and four grandchildren, and two of them died young. The first person he walks past has a bewildered expression on his face. Happy Birthday, Michael Michael Afton! It's also stated that Michael desires to take a tropical vacation. His eyes have changed from a dull cream color to completely white. He cannot even salivate and he lost his teeth! Mangle | Michael's First Death. Although he was rushed to the hospital, C.C did not survive his injuries. He was paid $120 dollars for his first week for doing his job, as known by a check given after finishing Night 5. If you're looking for his child counterpart in the Novel Trilogy, look under Michael Brooks. We should all run while we have time. Nedd Bear | On the day of the party, the child's birthday, Michael and his bully friends, wearing the masks of Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica, surround the child and torment him, the one in the Chica mask commenting that the child is pathetic. He finds solace only in his closest friends, a set of Freddy Fazbear plushes his honorary uncle Henry made for him and his siblings. As the fourth human character, he was chosen by Vanny, a demonic animatronic who has a twisted mind and the ability to change. Baby Crawlers One day before the party, Mike locks the child in the Parts/Services room, the child banging at the door sobbing. However, excluding minigames, Michael is the only protagonist to canonically die. He is the third protagonist to be jumpscared and live, as the player gets jumpscared by Funtime Foxy at the end of Night 3 but the next night starts after that. C.C. XOR The answer will surprise you! He also seems to really enjoy eating Hot Dogs, which is something Mike, in his undead state, can't do. He spends another night but is fired for unprofessionalism, odor and tampering with the animatronics' AI. Height Evan was rushed to the hospital where he would be treated. But something is wrong with me. Michael may also suffer from depression, as he shows sadness at the fact that he is now a monster unable of being seen in public, forcing him to hide in the shadows. We know that Michael Afton had been residing in Saint Louis, Saint Louis County, Missouri 63126. Glitchtrap | As for his age, he was born in Beaverdale, Pennsylvania. Sensitive and timid with an intense fear of animatronics, he was an easy target for his asshole older brother and spoke exclusively in emojis. Michael is the eldest brother of Elizabeth Afton and Chris Afton. Chipper | Springtrap | Note: He was like half asleep when I was telling him. Rockstar Freddy | As Ian got out to pump gas, the kid approached him. Sister Location is a static screen, while Pizzeria Simulator and UCN are the same as FNAF 3. Does Chill Touch 5e work on trolls? Julius's Exoskeleton | FNaF Sister Location Wikia is a FANDOM Games Community. His brother locks him in his room, pops out of various places wearing a foxy mask to terrify him, and locks him in the Parts and . New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Official subreddit for the horror franchise known as Five Nights at Freddy's (FNaF). Please note that there is more to this theory than is shown here. There are countless fans who want to know. "Okay, I'll be over there in five minutes.". After being reanimated and becoming a living corpse, he appears to be physically dark purple, due to his skin rotting. Michael was born on June 21, 1970 and was 13 in FNAF 4, Elizabeth Afton is 11, and Evan Afton was 9 when he died. Stuff like this makes me question some things about the logbook or at least parts that don't involve the name 'Cassidy'. He had a bad habit of excessively chewing gum. Whether youre wondering How old is Michael Afton, we hope youll find some interesting facts about him. Michael, like many people in the series, potentially seeks revenge against William for everything he had done, as he stated that the only purpose he had left in life is to "come find him". Montgomery Gator | He hugged her and she noticed a bruise on his face. Ian was driving his car while in a deep thought process. Jack-O-Bonnie | As a movie star, Michael Afton is also a father. Terrence Afton is the older brother of Christopher Afton and a deuteragonist in the Five Nights at Freddys video game franchise. 3. He is the son of the notorious serial killer William Afton and the older brother of Elizabeth Afton and the Crying Child. Ive tried to understand but the lore seems to be merged with theories and confusing. Throughout the nights, he accomplishes the tasks the job requires him to, though eventually it is revealed his father sent him to the facility to find hissister. Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. The film series is still going strong. William Afton | This would be essentially confirmed later on through various sources. This is a fairly large range and the age of the main character has yet to be determined. Their father, William, was an infamous serial killer. Thank you all for watching Part 1: If Michael Afton died instead of Chris Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD0vEnBvKnk&t=283sPart 2: Michael Afton g. He had felt remorse for what he caused, and put himself on the path to redemption. Animatronics I've always figured 14. Scott Cawthon | He married Barbara Afton in 1964 and had 11 children. Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery. I need to call Ian.". Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Michael Afton was born in the late 1960s. Henry: I hate you because my child went to heaven! Male Comment who you would like to play as these characters in the FNaF Movie. After the bite, the child begins to die. Easter Bonnie | Who's ass do I need to whoop? The week ended in his ninth birthday, where Michael and his "friends" lifted C.C to put him into the mouth of Fredbear. WARNING! He had two children, Michael and C.C. Faz-Goo Are The Toy animatronics fully possessed, Taken from the MCI Animatronics, or just corrupted. Hi. Michael Aftons parents were William Afton and Rosemary BACIUSKA. Michael Afton: Older Brother 60+ Mrs Afton ( Age Not Known but here is the range that is possible.) Is it Safe to Eat a Turkey Frozen For 2-3 Years? I did it. Chose to burn in FFPS fire, and is the 'brave volunteer' mentioned in Henry Emily's speech. They didn't recognize me at first but then they thought I was you. Ice Freddy | Either way, it's not very important in the grand scheme of things. Date of birth Julius | She explains that she is faking it and that something bad happened that day. Vanny | Afton met Henry Emily before the events in Help Wanted. The bite victim (AKA Crying Child,) is the son of William Afton . Freddy Fazbear | Head trauma after his skull was accidentally crushed by. See Afton (disambiguation) or Mike (disambiguation). Twisted Wolf They fought over the same baby, and he is the oldest of the three. If you were to count the security guard from Security Breach, however, this is no longer true. Ballora | Foxbot | Bearing in mind, he says this just as William walks in or before he even does anything, meaning Henry probably knew what William was going to do, go to Michael, yet he doesn't take any action. Michael Afton seems to be fixing the mistakes that his father, William Afton, made. The actor is the older brother of Crying Child star C.C. Nightmarionne Michael finds a job listing for Freddy Fazbears Pizza, the restaurant is searching for a security guard to work the nightshift. "So what happened to him, is still sticking. This page may contain MAJOR SPOILERS, and/or speculation! His siblings are Elizabeth and C.C. Scrap Animatronics He, after completing the maintenance tasks, eventually discovers the Scooping Room, where the animatronics' plan is revealed, as he is disemboweled and the animatronics steal his body to escape. Toy Animatronics Glamrock Animatronics Kids at Play | This is Thesecret1070. Everyone including Mike got into Ian's car as Ian hit the gas. The name "Eggs Benedict" is impossible to type on HandUnit's keypad since the letter B is missing. He wants nothing more than to be close with his big brother and sister, so the realization that his demeanor pushes them away only makes him cry more. ", "Who's this madman? Human Michael could potentially be counted as the sixth if Elizabeth in the death minigame is counted, but depending on player experience, this could come before or after Michael's reveal. The actor was born in Beaverdale, Pennsylvania. On Night 5, Michael checks the stages, only to see the same two technicians from the night before have been killed hanged dead on both the stages. Nightmare Chica | He has a crush on Dakota Moore, the daughter of FNaF4 creator William Afton. Brown Michael may or may not have a flair for business in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, as his choices are influenced by the player. Chat us for guest posts and personalized ads. There is only one thing left for me to do now. He was thinking of how he was going to keep everyone safe. Daycare Attendant | "B- but Evan's my lil buddy. What is Michael Afton real name? Lewis | Can it not wait until I get home?". Status As a twin with his brother, he acted as a guard at the prison. He is currently 58 years old. He begins working on November 7th. Vanessa A. As his speech ends, Springtrap moves into the frame, with a "Fazbear's Fright" sign visible in the background. It was at this time that his older brother began to lash out against him, in a combination of grief, jealousy over his and Elizabeth's closeness to their mother, and an eagerness to gain the attention of their father. Funtime Foxy | Elizabeth Afton | DIY Video Tutorial. The sound of Michael getting scooped in the Real Ending. Elizabeth/Baby: Michael's younger sister. After 5 nights of working there, he was scooped by Ennard as it used his skin to blend in with the humans and escape. William Afton Mega Brow | On Night 7, however, Mike tampered with the AI of the animatronics, and was subsequently fired. During the fake ending, Michael is the third protagonist in the series to be fired, following Mike Schmidt from the first game, and Fritz Smith from the second game. Andrew | When he returns through the Funtime Auditorium, Funtime Foxy attacks him, knocking him unconscious. Dream Geist, Novel Trilogy Sunny Afton Michael Afton has been denied parole multiple times since 2006, and is awaiting another attempt to be released in June 2022. ", "Hey watch your language around Evan. Browboy | However, as the minigames progress, his skin gets progressively more rotten due to Ennard hiding in his body. If you are going to edit a lot, then make yourself a user and login. In the film adaptation, he plays Vincent the third. In the last cutscene, he is hunched over, missing his nose, and his skin is a dark purple color.