Savings, Warranty against bad weather, etc. Children up to 4 years old enter for free., it also applies for the Xcaret Plus admission tickets for minors between 5 and 11 years of age. The photo pass is more than 70$ US (pretty pricy in my opinion). Its eco-integrating architecture blends design and nature in a loving and responsible way, achieving a balance between ethics and aesthetics. These combo packages can include photos, add-on activities, or even admission to its sister parks (like Xel-Ha, Xplor, and more). Help!!! ..but we are only going to Xcaret for 1 day so the cost wasn't as much. Just another site. Unsubscribe at any time. Monos Carry-On Pro Review: Is It Actually Worth The Price? It was a very long day, and we were glad to spend the last couple hours enjoying a great show and relaxing with a great meal. Help!!! While there are no true cenotes in the park, Xcaret offers visitors the chance to swim in one of three underground rivers.If you are interested in swimming in cenotes in Mexico, consider their Xenotes tour, which visits four different kinds of cenotes in one day. The cheapest, the basic ticket for Xavage, costs about 50 USD, but Xcaret or Xplor, which are the most expensive, cost about 100 USD per person. The Ultimate San Francisco To Portland Road Trip: 50+ Stops You Need To Make In Between, Complete Guide to Revealing The Priceline Express Deals Hotel Before You Book, The Ultimate Packing Checklist For 3 Months Of Travel, Patagonia Outlet: Everything You Need To Know About The Shopping Experience, The Perfect Kauai 7-Day Itinerary For An Unforgettable Hawaiian Vacation, The Nike Employee Store: How To Get In and What To Expect (Beaverton, Oregon). Restrictions apply. Playa del Carmen Tourism Playa del Carmen Hotels I will say, even though seeing small schools of blue and yellow fish was cool, this is not a replacement for a real snorkel tour. Lahore, Pakistan 0092 (42) 37304691 info@sadiqindustries.com. Are there lots of cameras set up around the park to make it worth it? Carretera Chetumal-Puerto Jurez, Km. Xcaret can be considered all of the following: a water park, theme park, amusement park, cultural museum, and archaeological siteall in one place. I may eat my words but will see :). Children from 0 to 4 years of age enter free. Copying that is an excellent idea. The best of both worlds! ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-74607229', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Xcaret park over facebook, and explicitly asked them WHO chooses the re-schedule date. Where to have taxi drop off in PDC/5th Ave? These exhibits are not to be missed, especially if youre traveling with kids! Yeah that MasterCard deal is a great buy alright. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Subscribe to the TWE newsletter get first dibs on travel tips, updates, and exclusive deals! Despite its size, getting around the park is pretty easy. 25% discount for children from 5 to 11 years old on the adult price. Xcaret Xcaret 45,537 Reviews #1 of 107 things to do in Playa del Carmen Water & Amusement Parks, Theme Parks Carretera Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Km. You can take it as many times. And if you need a little nap during the day, head to the relaxing hammock area for a quick shut-eye session! The water was bright and clear and the whole experience was magical. Xenses Park is a remarkable place in the Riviera Maya to spend a day full of fun. Get exclusive deals and benefits for purchasing with the Xcaret App. Xcaret is located about 6 miles south of Playa del Carmen, so fares will cost approximately $15. I see where there could be issues. We offer you multiple payment options to pay for your reservation. Xcaret Park Review: Is It Worth The Money? - Travels With Elle Moving on to the accommodations themselves, these rooms are all light, airy, and decorated with beautiful, timeless decor. For more information about the Experience Photo Pass, contact hxmfoto@experienciasxcaret.com.mx. The ADO bus serves the entire Yucatn Peninsula, even Xcaret Park. Playa del Carmen, Xcaret Park Admission Ticket 2023 - Cancun Book online or call: (888) 651-9785 Home Things to do in Mexico Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan Things to do in Cancun Cancun Tours Xcaret Are you interested in? There are four different shows to enjoy during your Xcaret visit. Changes in your schedule must be made 24 hours before your visit. This post was determined to be inappropriate by the Tripadvisor community and has been removed. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-74524123', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Xcaret theme park with 24 hours notice. So if it happens to say on the forecast that tomorrow is rainy, I will just e-mail or call to reschedule it to a later day that week.are you saying that there would be a problem with this? On top of the all-inclusive food, drink, park access, and transportation to/from the parks, youll also have complimentary access to Mexican artistic workshops including weaving, painting, pottery, dance, and vegan cooking. Terms and Conditions apply. While at Xcaret Park, you may encounter deer, bats, pink flamingos, sea turtles, colorful macaws, monkeys, jaguars, birds, and more. Figured it's worth it - you can download a Park Map at the Park Websites where they have the camera spots indicated on the map. Snorkel Rental? 7 years ago Save There are just two of us going to the Xcaret eco theme park. One activity you absolutely cannot miss is swimming through the parks network of underground rivers and caves. to the OP I'm glad we added the photo pass and plan on taking advantage of all photo ops - since we get to keep all the pics. The Experience Photo Pass is just one of the many perks offered at Hotel Xcaret . If youd like to compare, here are all the other admission options: You can read more about the different experiences here on their website. Abierto de Lunes a viernes de 7:00 a.m. a 12:00 a.m. | Sbados y domingos de 7:00 a.m. a 10:00 p.m. Your coupon is good for 1 year from date of purchase. This show is most definitely the #1 highlight of all of Xcaret. I must be doing something wrong. These things will really help you float in the river effortlessly. Any recommendations? You can take it as many times. We offer an online shopping experience that is safe and secure. If youre wondering what is safe, Ive done the research so you dont have to! While both of these parks are wonderful world-renowned eco-parks, the answer to this question will be dependent on what you want to do with your time.If you love water adventures and want nothing more than to engage in water activities all day, then Xel-Ha may be better for you.Xcaret is a jack-of-all-trades type of park, featuring many land, water, and cultural activities. Has anyone downloaded their photos? Going there in a week! Alternatively, if youre looking for more water activities, Xel-Ha would be the better park for you. While it is slightly further away from the park (17 minutes away), you can simply opt for roundtrip transportation along with your admission so you wont have to worry about a thing. Has anyone tried it? The underground river swim activity is broken down into 4-5 segments. Formal animal exhibits include the Coral Reef Aquarium, Aviary (a natural sanctuary where birds interact freely), Jaguars Island, Manatee Lagoon, and Butterfly Pavilion. If youve arranged a private transfer for the trip back to your hotel, your private transfer will also bring you back to your hotel at the return time you select. Abierto de Lunes a viernes de 7:00 a.m. a 12:00 a.m. | Sbados y domingos de 7:00 a.m. a 10:00 p.m. About Costs, Promotions and Payment Methods. We are going in two and a half weeks and just discussing trips as a family of four adults. Xcaret Park Review- Best Attractions and Helpful Tips for a Amazing You will definitely not be bored here. B Colonia Rancho Xcaret, Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo. You wont be paying a cent more, but in the event of a sale, the small affiliate commission I receive will help keep this blog running/pumping out useful and free content. The product is available to purchase at least 24 hours before you visit the park or tour. prior to purchase, so once the purchase is made there is no possibility to grant refunds or cancellations of any kind. The photos of you and all your companions in a single package for you to fully enjoy your visit. Your coupon is good for 1 year from date of purchase. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Staying in Riviera Maya. Xenses Park is a remarkable place in the Riviera Maya to spend a day full of fun. It would be worth it to me to not bring along a camera to hold on to and worry about. I emailed (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Xcaret: photo pass worth it? - Playa del Carmen Message Board - Tripadvisor AKUMAL BAY: How do I get there? Has anyone downloaded their photos? This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Take home the best moments of your vacation! Use code CR23XC The deals lasts until 2/24 so get on it! xcaret photo pass worth it. Airport shuttle included! The photo pass is more than 70$ US (pretty pricy in my opinion). Your purchase includes a weather guarantee that is valid before using your coupon (not refundable). to the OP I'm glad we added the photo pass and plan on taking advantage of all photo ops - since we get to keep all the pics. Together, these parks/activities will add up to 200 experiences of adventure, culture, and a whole bunch of fun! We carefully select the best sites and angles to take automated photographs of our visitors. Staying in Riviera Maya. A list of the albums that are included in your package will be displayed. The photo package includes service for the parks and tours chosen by the client at the moment of purchase, considering the number of visitors and the number of parks on its selection. Monday to Friday from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM / Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. If youre looking for a combo day filled with all of those things, then Xcaret is the better park for you.Dont just take it from methe industry experts also agree!In fact, for the fifth year running, Xcaret Park picked up the Travvy Award as the worlds best theme and water park! Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. at 12:00 a.m. | Saturdays and Sundays from 7:00 a.m. at 10:00 p.m. Quintana Roo local time. There are just two of us going to the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? The transfer may be by van or luxury bus, depending on the operation. Buy your tickets to the parks and tours by Xcaret and get the best discounts. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-75858646', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Xcaret and was the photo pass worth buying? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Yes. This package . more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. 20% OFF On the purchase of combinations of three or more parks or tours. The admission price of Xavage for children depends on the package you choose. Not the worst experience in the world, but definitely takes a bit more effort. And that concludes this Xcaret Park review post! Is it worth it? Copying that is an excellent idea. Figured it's worth it - you can download a Park Map at the Park Websites where they have the camera spots indicated on the map. B Colonia Rancho Xcaret. For anyone going to Xcaret and thinking of buying the photo package deal. From the Bridge to Paradise Mexican Cemetery to the colorful Mayan Village and the Mexican Folk Art Museum to the Hacienda Henequenera (showcasing a typical 19th-century Mexican mansion), youll get to experience a lot of what Mexico is all about outside of the jungle and water activities. Take the best pictures of your visit to Xcaret and sister parks. I've used that before when the kids came down. Verify the valid payment options for your currency. They said as long as I call them the day before, I will get to choose my own reschedule date. Does Xcaret offer any discounts or promo codes? And if you need a rest, there are some really serene rest spots speckled throughout the park. I'm bringing my go pro - but want to know if this photo pass is worth the money. We also booked the dinner for the night show, and were very happy with that whole experience. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-74517578', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Xcaret. The photo pass is more than 70$ US (pretty pricy in my opinion). Has anyone tried it? more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. We were missing so many I was furious! Operating hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 19:00 Hours. If youre looking for a combo day filled with all of those things, then this park is right for you. Telfono Cancn: 998-883-3143www.xcaret.com/es/Abierto de Lunes a viernes de 7:00 a.m. a 12:00 a.m. | Sbados y domingos de 7:00 a.m. a 10:00 p.m. Copyright 2020 Experiencias Xcaret Parques, S.A.P.I. Similar to Hotel Xcaret above, when you stay at Hotel Xcaret Arte, youre opting for theAll-Fun All-Inclusiveconcept, where all-inclusive is defined a little differently than traditional resorts. However, if you are going to be based in Playa Del Carmen, the cost may not be so bad. Otherwise, its a lovely stretch of beach perfect for young children or those who cannot swim. I got the package and before leaving the park we looked thru and had lots of pictures so we were happy and excited to share those and look more at the pictures in detail. Xplor Adventure Park | Cancun Adventure Tours You read that rightthis includes all the eco-parks like Xcaret, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xenses, Xavage, Xoximilco, Xel-H, and Xenotes, as well as each of their dining plans! There are so many dining options at Xcaret and each of them offers something a little different. Your coupon is good for 1 year from date of purchase. Yes, Xcaret Park does have snorkel equipment rentals. Xcaret (pronounced eesh-car-et) is a must-see destination while visiting Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, and the rest of Riviera Maya. So if youre wondering if Xcaret Park is worth the hefty admission cost, keep reading! To valid the service, it is mandatory to print the coupon provided at the end of the purchase and show it at your arrival at the park at the photography area or at the moment of boarding the tours transportation. Xplor Park near Cancun is just one of eight eco-tourism and recreation parks that are a part of the Group Xcaret. Promotion valid only on websites and Customer Service Centers. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-77588827', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Xcaret to ask them for all my pictures or a refund but still have not heard back from them. Staying in Riviera Maya. Has anyone tried it? In all ours Parks you will get pictures with the best angles at each of the attractions, plus the Fantastic Scenarios. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-72872848', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Xcaret eco theme park. You don't have to worry about your phone or asking ppl to take pictures for you. If the package includes a visit to a park and an archaeological zone, the photographs will be only at the park. Honestly, all of the Xcaret parks are worth visiting and provide tremendous value and unique and unforgettable experiences you won't find . Another option is to stay at Hotel Xcaret, the all-inclusive resort that is conveniently connected to the park. Select the album you want to see and the photos will be displayed on the screen, download by clicking on the icon, or click on the icon to download the entire album. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Re-schedule All other schedule changes must me made 24 hours before your visit.". The entrances, activities and/or tours included in your purchase are not exchangeable for any other entrances, activities and/or tours. If you are traveling with a larger group, it may make more financial sense to arrange your own private transfer from the hotel or resort you are staying at. I may eat my words but will see :). Enjoy truly special moments of fun and relaxation with the . We already bought our tickets x4 people & 15% off was a nice savings. Direct access to your digital Tickets and enter easier to the details of . And I hope you will be one of them. 15% OFF By purchasing your Admission to parks or Tours (except Xcaret Park) at least 21 days in advance. Your best memories of Xcaret Have a wonderful day visiting the Xcaret parks and spend moments full of fun. "Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable. Yes, you can contact the photography customer service center, If you visited our Parks: foto@xcaret.com, If you visited our Xcaret Hotels: fotohoteles@xcaret.com. Xcaret: photo pass worth it? - Playa del Carmen Forum We used the MasterCard so we can go any 2nd day free. Cheap Eats? DEAL ALERT: Carnaval Sale - Xcaret 2023 Get $5 USD OFF tickets and direct tours at Xcaret. Horario de atencin: Lunes a Viernes de 09:00 a 19:00 Horas. #3 what do you mean by this?? We use own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. Yeah that MasterCard deal is a great buy alright. Report inappropriate content 11-18 of 18 replies Sorted by 1 2 Jan Have a wonderful day visiting the Xcaret parks and spend moments full of fun. Is it worth it? Verify the valid payment options for your currency. At Xenses Park, you will find dozens of automatic Xelfie Points that are strategically placed all along the park to get the best pictures of your visit. Thx JEFG. From Cancun, you will have to catch the bus from the main bus terminal in downtown Cancun. 20% OFF On the purchase of combinations of three or more parks or tours. If youre looking primarily for a day of full-on adventure and adrenaline, Xplor may be the better option for you. Is it worth it? Pro Tip: We regret not bringing a waterproof phone pouch with us. This will really help minimize the negative environmental impact of products with chemicals. Has anyone tried it? It is the "park" that says when you can reschedule. For the show alone, with its incredible production value, we would pay $100+ outright! I live in the US so I cant just go back and retake my pictures. Be sure to check the website for the latest information. Has anyone tried it? Once you reserve and pay, you will not be able to change entrances, activities and/or tours. We learned that the hard way (we were pretty darn tired after doing the full river circuit without fins). Terms and Conditions apply. Playa del Carmen. HONEYMOON Hotels & Resorts: Playa & Beyond, Ocean trips (Catamarans, fishing , Jet Skis and more, Browse all 123,480 Playa del Carmen topics . Just enjoy the outstanding photographs of your visit. We respect your privacy. Report inappropriate content . It would be worth it to me to not bring along a camera to hold on to and worry about. The massive, 900-room Hotel Xcaret is an upscale yet friendly and welcoming all-inclusive resort that draws equal parts families and couples. We used the MasterCard so we can go any 2nd day free. When you arrive at our parks, you can redeem your ticket at any of our special ticket windows for quicker access. Yes, Xcaret has a small, white sand beach facing the Caribbean Sea. Looks to be quite a few. Now that youre more familiar with how to get around the park, lets dive into whats actually featured at the park! We went ahead & purchased it for our family of 4 for (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? You can download as many times as you need to while the code is valid. 10% OFF By purchasing your Admission to parks or Tours (except Xcaret Park) from 7 to 20 days in advance. Later, you can download them or share them directly to your social media from the Xcaret App. Any change in dates cannot be made on the same day of the expected visit. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-74524123', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Xcaret theme park with 24 hours notice.
Our Lady Of Peace, Lynbrook Bulletin, Articles X