Seven in Morrison County, but none resulted in death. "cast": {}, The Kendal train crash occurred in the quiet town of Kendal in the parish of Manchester, hence the name, "Kendal" train crash. "All the actions of the firefighters operating on the scene are focused on the first three carriages of the train," he said. Eventually he finds critical acclaim and collaborates with some of the biggest brands in the world. Greek railway unions have long complained of slipping safety standards which place both passengers and workers at risk. ATHENS, March 2 (Reuters) - The station master of Greece's Larissa city, who was charged on Thursday over the country's worst train crash, assumes some responsibility for the disaster but other factors were also at play, his lawyer said. It was, at the time, the world's eighth-deadliest rail disaster and . *(youtube\.com|youtu\.be)\/.+/.test(e),c=e=>{if(null===e)return"null";const t=typeof e;return"object"===t&&Array.isArray(e)? It added that 66 people were being treated for their injuries in hospital, with six in intensive care units. "cuetext": "Advertisement", "pointermove":"mousemove",(t=>{"touch"!==t.pointerType&&b(e,i.tP,t)}))},enter(e){j(e,i.K5,f,(t=>{"Enter"!==t.key&&13!==t.keyCode||(t.stopPropagation(),w(e,i.K5,t))}))},keydown(e){j(e,f,f,(t=>{w(e,f,t)}),!1)},gesture(e){const t="gesture",n=n=>b(e,t,n);j(e,t,"click",n),j(e,t,f,n)},interaction(e){const t="interaction",n=t=>{e.event=t};j(e,t,"mousedown",n,!0),j(e,t,f,n,!0)},tap(){},doubleTap(){}},_=/\s+/,M=e=>e&&! train crash 66 years later - Speedpackages.com . ",cantPlayVideo:"This video file cannot be played. He was very very lucky. "Since the first moment, he has assumed responsibility proportionate to him he is not in a position to say anything else.". Greece's railway is functional mainly because of the trained drivers and station masters, Tsouridis said. (0,a.d3)(e.drm))return!1;if(!window.HTMLVideoElement||!window.MediaSource)return!1;return c(e.mediaTypes)&&("hls"===e.type||"dash"===e.type||"mpd"===e.type||(e.file||"").indexOf("mpd-time-csf")>-1)}}),r.B.unshift({name:"hlsjs",supports:e=>(e=>{if(e.drm)return!1;const t=e.file.indexOf(".m3u8")>-1,n="hls"===e.type||"m3u8"===e.type;if(!t&&!n)return!1;const r=Boolean(null==l.Z||null==l.Z.canPlayType?void 0:l.Z.canPlayType("application/vnd.apple.mpegURL")),o=!r||i.OS.android,s=i.Browser.safari&&!r,a=i.OS.android&&!1===e.hlsjsdefault,u=i.Browser.safari&&Boolean(e.safarihlsjs);return c(e.mediaTypes||['video/mp4;codecs="avc1.4d400d,mp4a.40.2"'])&&(o||u||s)&&!a})(e)})}const u=r.B},2303:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>d});var r=n(2963),i=n(12),o=n(670),s=n(2894);const a={html5:()=>n.e(250).then(function(e){const t=n(9181).default;return(0,o.Z)(t),t}.bind(null,n)).catch((0,s.Ep)(152))};Object.assign(a,{shaka:()=>n.e(371).then(function(e){const t=n(9738).default;return(0,o.Z)(t),t}.bind(null,n)).catch((0,s.Ep)(154)),hlsjs:()=>n.e(98).then(function(e){const t=n(9054).default;return(0,o.Z)(t),t}.bind(null,n)).catch((0,s.Ep)(153))});const l=a,c=function(e){this.config=e||{}};Object.assign(c.prototype,{load(e){const t=l[e],n=()=>Promise.reject(new Error("Failed to load media"));return t?t().then((()=>{const t=i.U[e];return t||n()})):n()},providerSupports:(e,t)=>e.supports(t),choose(e){if(e===Object(e)){const t=r.B.length;for(let n=0;n{"use strict";n.d(t,{t:()=>r});const r=window.atob;window.btoa},386:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>h});const r="free",i="starter",o="business",s="premium",a="enterprise",l="developer",c="platinum",u="ads",d="unlimited",p="trial";function h(e){const t={setup:[r,i,o,s,a,l,u,d,p,c],drm:[a,l,u,d,p],ads:[u,d,p,c,a,l,o],jwpsrv:[r,i,o,s,a,l,u,p,c,"invalid"],discovery:[u,a,l,p,d]};return function(n){return t[n]&&t[n].indexOf(e)>-1}}},7010:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>r});function r(){return e=window,t=document.location.search,e.location!==e.parent.location&&/isAMP/.test(t);var e,t}},560:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>i});const r=()=>r._iframe;r.mock=e=>{r._iframe=e},r.unmock=()=>{r._iframe=r._original},r._iframe=window.top!==window.self,r._original=r._iframe;const i=r},6599:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{ZP:()=>c,u5:()=>a});var r=n(5592),i=n(386),o=n(5140),s=n(4446);const a=100013,l="invalid";const c=class{constructor(e){this.keyData=(e=>{let t,n,s;try{const a=(0,r.p)(e||"",(0,o.t)("NDh2aU1Cb0NHRG5hcDFRZQ==")).split("/");if(t=a[0],"pro"===t&&(t="premium"),(0,i.Z)(t)("setup")||(t=l),a.length>2){n=a[1];const e=parseInt(a[2],10);e>0&&(s=new Date,s.setTime(e))}}catch(e){t=l}return{edition:t,token:n,expiration:s}})(e),this.edition=function(){return this.keyData.edition},this.token=function(){return this.keyData.token},this.expiration=function(){return this.keyData.expiration},this.duration=function(){return this.keyData.expiration?this.keyData.expiration.getTime()-(new Date).getTime():0},this.error=function(){let t;return void 0===e?t=100011:this.keyData.edition!==l&&this.keyData.token?this.duration()<0&&(t=a):t=100012,t?new s.rG(s.pJ,t):null}}}},67:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{X:()=>i});var r=n(560);const i=()=>{let e=window.location.host;if((0,r.Z)()){e=(document.referrer? (delete t.sources,a.push({file:(0,i.Dc)(d,s),default:(0,i.Dc)(d,n),label:(0,i.Dc)(d,o),type:(0,i.Dc)(d,"type")})):"track"===e? "audio":"video"})},getDuration:()=>0,trigger:o}},1628:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{V:()=>i});var r=n(8348);const i=e=>"hls"===e.type&&r.OS.android? Writing on Twitter, French Foreign Minister Catherine Colonna said: "Sad thoughts after the terrible train accident near Larissa in Greece my heart goes out to the people of Greece and I express my sincere condolences to the victims and their families.". The bus was split in two during the 7:55 a.m. crash, with one section. Congers school bus crash: 50 years later, there are memories that can't Highly requested by several people. :ce)?|off|trigger)$/,$=e=>{console.warn(`The API method jwplayer().${e}() is disabled in the free edition of JW Player.`)},R=(e,t,n)=>{try{const r=((e,t)=>{switch(e){case"setup":return Boolean(t);case"getSafeRegion":case"pauseAd":case"setControls":case"setFullscreen":case"setMute":return Boolean(t)===t?t:void 0;case"setPlaylistItem":case"getPlaylistItem":return(0|t)===t?t:void 0;case"setPlaybackRate":case"setVolume":return Number(t);case"setConfig":return Object.keys(Object(t)).join(",");case"on":case"once":case"off":case"trigger":case"getPlugin":case"addPlugin":case"registerPlugin":return`${t}`}return null})(t,n);e.trackExternalAPIUsage(t,r)}catch(e){h.Z.debug&&console.warn(e)}},q=(e,t)=>{if(t.length){const n=e.getPlugin("jwpsrv");null!=n&&n.trackExternalAPIUsage&&(t.forEach((e=>{R(n,e[0],e[1])})),t.length=0)}},z=(e,t,n,r,i)=>function(o){const s=o[0],a=t._trackCallQueue||(t._trackCallQueue=[]),l=D.test(n),c=l&&o[1]&&o[1]._callback,u=i.edition||((e,t,n)=>{const r=e.getConfig()[n];return t[n]=r,r})(t,i,"edition");if("free"===u){if(["addButton","addCues","detachMedia","load","next","pause","play","playlistItem","playlistNext","playlistPrev","playToggle","resize","seek","setCaptions","setConfig","setControls","setCues","setFullscreen","setMute","setPlaybackRate","setPlaylistItem","setVolume","stop"].indexOf(n)>-1)return $(n),e;if(["createInstream","setCurrentAudioTrack","setCurrentCaptions","setCurrentQuality"].indexOf(n)>-1)return $(n),null}if(c||a.push([n,s]),l)return q(t,a),t[n].apply(e,o);((e,t)=>{const n={reason:"play"!==e&&"seek"!==e&&"pause"!==e&&(0,N.C)()? Two passenger trains collided in eastern China today, killing at least 66 people and injuring hundreds as carriages derailed and toppled into a ditch, state media said. "interaction":"external"};switch(e){case"play":case"pause":case"playToggle":case"playlistNext":case"playlistPrev":case"next":t[0]=n;break;case"seek":case"playlistItem":t[1]=n}})(n,o);const d=t[n](o);return"remove"===n?t.off.call(e):"setup"===n&&(t.off.call(e),t.off(s.events,null,t),t.on.call(e,s.events,null,e),t.on("all",((n,o)=>{if("ready"===n){const n=Object.keys(t).filter((e=>"_"!==e[0]&&-1===r.indexOf(e)&&"function"==typeof t[e])),o=r.concat(n);n.forEach((n=>{e[n]=z(e,t,n,o,i)}))}t.trigger.call(e,n,o),q(t,a)}))),q(t,a),d===t?e:d},U=["getMediaElement"],H=(e,t,n,r)=>{const i=Object.keys(n);i.forEach((o=>{const s=n[o];-1===U.indexOf(o)&&("function"==typeof s&&"Events"!==o?e[o]=z(e,t,o,i,r):"_events"===o?e._events={}:Object.defineProperty(e,o,{enumerable:!0,get:()=>n[o]}))}))},V=function(e){const t={};H(this,e,e,t),H(this,e,P.prototype,t)},G=window;Object.assign(E,L);const W=function(e){const t=E(e);return t.uniqueId?t._publicApi||(t._publicApi=new V(t)):t};Object.assign(W,L),S(W),"function"==typeof G.define&&G.define.amd&&G.define([],(function(){return W}));let K=W;G.jwplayer&&(K=G.jwplayer);const Q=K},3487:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{MK:()=>i,Nq:()=>o,bX:()=>s});var r=n(7164);const i=r.MK,o=r.Nq,s=function(e){let t=(0,r.bX)(e);if(!e)return t;switch((0,r.Nq)(e)){case"jwpsrv":t=305001;break;case"googima":t=305002;break;case"vast":t=305003;break;case"freewheel":t=305004;break;case"dai":t=305005;break;case"gapro":t=305006;break;case"bidding":t=305007}return t}},1918:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Gb:()=>u,d3:()=>d,lD:()=>c,w0:()=>l});var r=n(386);const i=[{configName:"clearkey",keyName:"org.w3.clearkey"},{configName:"widevine",keyName:"com.widevine.alpha"},{configName:"playready",keyName:"com.microsoft.playready"}],o=[],s={};let a;const l=e=>e.some((e=>Boolean(e.drm)||e.sources.some((e=>Boolean(e.drm))))),c=e=>a||((Boolean(navigator.requestMediaKeySystemAccess)&&Boolean(window.MediaKeySystemAccess.prototype.getConfiguration)||Boolean(window.MSMediaKeys))&&(0,r.Z)(e)("drm")? BNSF staff called emergency personnel just before 9 a.m. to report someone was struck on the railroad tracks prior to the train reaching the railroad crossing near Laurel and Northwest Fourth streets, near Riverside Elementary School in Brainerd. Three teenaged boys were killed instantly: Jimmy McGuiness 17, Richard Macaylo 18, and Bobby Mauterer 14. 14-Year-Old Identified After Being Hit, Killed By Train In Pauls Valley "My thoughts are with the people of Greece," said European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen. It was an ordinary, cross-country train trip back in 1995: Amtrak's Sunset Limited passenger . Brainerd Police Chief Mike Bestul said the victim was located by law enforcement about 100 yards or about seven box cars past the railroad crossing on Northwest Fourth Street in Brainerd. Authorities also confirmed the death of a six-year-old girl, a French national and a US national. The station master, who formerly worked as a porter at the state-owned Hellenic Railways, or OSE, was transferred to a desk job at the Ministry of Education in 2011, when Greeces creditors demanded personnel cuts in railways. (0,j.T2)(n,t):t()})),N=function(e){let t;this.start=function(n){const r=I(e,n),i=Promise.all([(o=e,h||(h=m(o)),h),L(e),r,Z(e),M(e),T(e),B(e)]);var o;const s=new Promise(((e,n)=>{t=setTimeout((()=>{n(new d.rG(d.pJ,d.T6))}),6e4);const r=()=>{clearTimeout(t),setTimeout(e,6e4)};i.then(r).catch(r)}));return Promise.race([i,s]).catch((e=>{const t=()=>{throw e};return r.then(t).catch(t)})).then((e=>function(e){if(!e||!e.length)return{core:null,warnings:[]};const t=e.reduce(((e,t)=>e.concat(t)),[]).filter((e=>null==e?void 0:e.code));return{core:e[0],warnings:t}}(e)))},this.destroy=function(){clearTimeout(t),e.set("_destroyed",!0),e=null}};var D=n(2303),$=n(7411),R=n(9888),q=n(4742);let z={removeItem(e){}};try{z=window.localStorage||z}catch(e){}const U=class{constructor(e,t){this.namespace=e,this.items=t}getAllItems(){return this.items.reduce(((e,t)=>{const n=z[`${this.namespace}.${t}`];return n&&(e[t]="captions"!==t? "We extend our condolences to the relatives of those who lost their lives in this tragic accident as well as to the people and Government of Greece and wish a speedy recovery to the injured," the statement added. We will help them as much as we can. Will His AI Plans Be Any Different? The Advance Flyer made an unscheduled stop because a crew member saw something shoot out from under the train. Stay out of railroad tunnels. train crash 66 years later. Build the strongest argument relying on authoritative content, attorney-editor expertise, and industry defining technology. "text":"",useDomParser:!1,requestFilter:null},r),f=d("Error loading file",h);if("XMLHttpRequest"in window){if(p=h.xhr=h.xhr||new window.XMLHttpRequest,"function"==typeof h.requestFilter){let t;try{t=h.requestFilter({url:e,xhr:p})}catch(e){return f(e,5),p}t&&"open"in t&&"send"in t&&(p=h.xhr=t)}p.onreadystatechange=(e=>function(t){const n=t.currentTarget||e.xhr;if(4===n.readyState){clearTimeout(e.timeoutId);const r=n.status;if(r>=400)return void l(e,o.ul,r<600?r:6);if(200===r)return u(e)(t);0===r&&(0,i.isFileProtocol)()&&!/^[a-z][a-z0-9+.-]*:/.test(e.url)&&l(e,o.ul,7)}})(h),p.onerror=f,"overrideMimeType"in p?h.mimeType&&p.overrideMimeType(h.mimeType):h.useDomParser=!0;try{e=e.replace(/#. Learn about careers at Cox Media Group. Hours later, rescuers used cranes and heavy machinery to sift through the horrific scene of mangled carriages, smoking steel and strewn bodies near the Vale of Tempe, a river valley about 380 . A former head of the railway employees union, Panayotis Paraskevopoulos, told Greek newspaper Kathimerini that the signaling system in the area where the accident occurred malfunctioned six years ago and was never repaired. He added that "there has been convergent negligence by many other factors". 1/26/22: 1 Million Views! he is not in a position to say anything else." The night before, on Feb. 17, 1950, two trains . "s":""}, `:""):"")+(n?n+(n>=1?` minute${n>1? Cyclists should walk bikes across train tracks at a 90-degree angle. Nepisiguit Runaway train 34 years later Thunderbolt 1000 Siren Productions 110K subscribers Subscribe 15K Share Save 992K views 1 year ago Days late but a video I think I put the most effort. The industry leader for online information for tax, accounting and finance professionals. Photos: A look back at the 2005 Metrolink train crash in Glendale Police early Friday searched a rail coordination office in Larissa, removing evidence as part of an ongoing investigation. The images also showed some surviving passengers arriving in Thessaloniki. Greece train crash search moves 'centimeter by centimeter' Two memorials in town honor the victims, including one near where the train stuck put up by a local, Lucille Arthur, a month after the crash. The Cause of the Derailed Amtrak Train Remains Unclear The Danvers train, a so-called Buddliner built by The Budd Co. of Philadelphia, was traveling about 50 miles per hour when it rounded the long bend in the tracks between the Salem and Swampscott. "He said, 'no there has been a big train crash and I was in the first carriage that wasn't thrown off the rails.
Harvey Watkins Jr Married, Articles T