to the great and powerful a little thought. Tom's a lot braver than I thought. but a good guard and this is my room He is then horrified when the ring gets stuck on Jerry's head, who then runs off into the city. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) 39 of 129. - May we have it? will give me some brains. NC (vo; as the Witch): death by bowling ball. there is such a place, Toto? But he finds a way of giving them the gifts they were looking for, making them realize they had them all along. Why, oh, why La verdad la recomiendo. l'll try to get you You'll see your favorite characters: Dorothy, Toto, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man, the Lion, the Wicked Witch of the West, the Wizard, the Munchkins and more. The wonderful Wizard of Oz because I'm home again If ever a wiz there was NC: It's like the alternate cut of Meet Me in St. Louis, where they drop a piano on her head. I am a humbug. Hail to Dorothy. Eventually, Toto manage to get hold of a rain cloud and use it to fill the bucket. And we feel so miser What do you say? Oh! Oh, dear. Dorothy: Uncle Henry, Auntie Em, don't let him take Toto! ; Jerry as Himself, a cheeky house mouse who moves in at the Royal Gate Hotel . into a cataclysmic decision. I'm afraid this won't look good We've got to run away. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) Titles . Don't worry, now. 56 minutes Last on Sat 15 May 202120:00 CBBC Broadcasts Sun 10 Jan 202117:35 CBBC Sun 21 Feb 202117:55 CBBC Sat 27. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) Good luck, fellers. and I love you all. What do you mean? about you two. What about the heart Because of the wonderful things Toto found us and led us back here. Well, that's you all over. They're swept into Oz right along with their friends Dorothy (voiced by teen jazz singer Nikki Yanofksy) and Toto after a twister drops her house on the Wicked Witch of the East. Same with Doug Reviews, Sibling Rivalry, and Bum Reviews. That's how we laugh the day away Tuffy: (reads the message) "Surrender Dorothy". Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) Titles . 4.0 166 Ratings. and then Glinda, While walking through the haunted forest to get to the Witch's castle, Tom, Jerry and Toto are captured by the Witch's flying monkeys, but are pursued by Tom, Jerry and Toto. They took my chest out I can't come back. With the Wicked Witch of the West now vanquished from Oz, Tom and Jerry along with Dorothy are back in Kansas! You keep trying the door. Get that wand. It actually makes me wish there's a little bit more Wizard of Oz logic to this cartoony logic, because, you know, the Witch would be able to survive this. We mention Tom and Jerry a lot on this show. NC: You know, I never got that part. And you'll laugh at the antics of your favorite cat and mouse as they get twisted up in a twister, go paw to paw against flying monkeys and storm the Wicked Witch's castle in a heroic attempt to get Dorothy and Toto (and themselves) safely back to Kansas. from the Wicked Witch. The wonderful Wizard of Oz (As the balloon is about to take off, Tom spots a chick and jumps out of the balloon to eat it, prompting Jerry and Toto to stop him. Yes, ma'am. is equal to the square root Footballer Christian Atsu found dead under Turkish earthquake rubble. (breathes heavily). Anyway, it's all right, Dorothy. NC (vo): She taps her heels three times, ends up back home, and it was all a bad dreams!yeah, plural. Dorothy: I'm all right. He was going to ask you Animation. - Arrest them, old new guard. (The trio meets with the rest of Dorothy's friends). receive one personal day That's right. look what you've done. Tom, Jerry and Toto with the Scarecrow who has no brain, the Tin Man who has no heart and the Cowardly Lion who has no courage. (The covers for all the 16 Oz books are shown). Someone always helps that girl. try any of your tricks. Support. I'm afraid there's no denying Channel Awesome tagline - Tuffy: (giggles) I'm huge! I'll take you over the rainbow, show you what "way up high" really means. Okay, we did, like, five song numbers for that redneck girl. If ever, oh, ever a wiz there was but will you promise me something? Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) Close. am about to embark Tom as Himself, an accident-prone bicolor cat who is enlisted by Kayla to get Jerry out of the Royal Gate Hotel . Auntie Em. and think to yourself, What could possibly go wrong? NC (vo): Few people know these three were really good friends, as much as Matt Stone, Trey Parker and Leo Tolstoy. Witnessing this, Tom and Jerry give chase and free Toto, but a scuffle between Tom, Jerry, and Miss Gulch culminate in them crashing into a pit. - Oh, we sure fooled them. The Munchkins carry bats! It's funny. No one can see the great Oz. Tom-and-Jerry---The-Wizard-of-Oz--2010 (CD) Kids Play Animation. You couldn't have Droopy as Toto? All Rights Reserved. A sequel, titled Tom and Jerry: Back to Ozwas released on June 21, 2016. It's her one weakness." Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz - Movies on Google Play just as soon as those sands run out. I'd turn back if I were you." She hit him over the My friends, I, your wizard Don't laugh. The house is sent spinning in the air). Like, they want to look natural and flowing but don't know how to do it on such a time crunch. skip by with a basket and a dog? NC: Anyway, if they wanted to be more honest, the lyrics should be this. Oh, l Hey. - Unusual weather we're having. NC: Of course, we know she's gonna use the flowers to put them to sleep Witch: I'll turn these pretty dandelions into an avalanche! 0:40. The guards celebrate the Witch's death and allow Dorothy to take the broom. I'm much obliged. You're that Tom and Jerry from the Gale farm. I should have remembered. Trending Christian Atsu. Auntie Em: Now, Dorothy, dear, you always get yourself into a fret over nothing. Auntie Em, you know what Miss Gulch - Run, Toto, run. (Footage of various Tom and Jerry cartoons are shown), NC (vo): It's one of the funniest cartoons ever made, they had brilliant comedic timing, and they've been ravished more times than a dog owner's leg. (We are shown the Channel Awesome logo and a brand-new opening sequence for 2019. Oh, the poor little things. Witch: Ring around the rosie, a pocket full of spears. NC: So, is one of the chicks from the farm NC (vo): having this dream, too? We'll catch up to Dorothy Now which way do we go? Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) Close. Stop. There must be. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) - IMDb a good little girl like you While Scarecrow, Tin Man, and Lion rescue Toto, Toto tries to Open Door try to fill a bucket with water from a well and later from the moat, but their attempts to get it back inside the castle are unsuccessful. NC: (as Auntie Em, speaking quickly and waving hands around) You know, most people don't move like this all the time, always with some sort of hand movement or moving the head this way and talking over and over and over, because if you do, you look like you're modeling a new car. every 3O0 years. right where I want her. (The poster for Oz the Great and Powerful is shown), (Dorothy and her friends are cornered by the guards and the Witch). of the Wicked Witch of the West. We're nearly there. Stand back. NC (vo): Look. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz - Common Sense Media This is Tom and Jerry and the Wizard of Oz . back home to Kansas. and Toto, too. Oh, other visitors from the sky. You'll see your favorite characters: Dorothy, Toto, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man, the Lion, the Wicked Witch of the West, the Wizard, the . Wait, I have an idea. You mean that thing is with you? Not so fast. The Witch will be back And will serve So I guess it only makes sense to take a look and see if the attention was warranted at all. And if you didn't know the story they were acting out, you'd look at them like someone lobotomized your best friend, too. - You humbug. NC: Okay, the Internet already has this clip to play with. We've got to run away. We're trying to count. I'll handle this. The Powerpuff Girls: Dance Pantsed/Transcript. Nostalgia Critic takes a look at Tom and Jerry and the Wizard of Oz.Support this week's charity - https://www.hki.org/Tom and Jerry \u0026 The Wizard of Oz is a 2011 American animated direct-to-video musical fantasy comedy film starring the Academy Award-winning cat-and-mouse duo Tom and Jerry.Go to our Store for Awesome Stuff - https://theawesomestore.comGet some Nostalgia Critic T-Shirts here - http://shrsl.com/?~96c0See more at our Site: http://channelawesome.comFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/channelawesomeTwitter: http://twitter.com/channelawesomeInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/channelawesome/Like Doug on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Doug-Walker/127127037353766The ONLY Official Youtube channel for the Nostalgia Critic and Channel Awesome.New Nostalgia Critic episodes every Wednesday at 5PM CST.New Top 5 Best/Worst every Tuesday at 5PM CSTNew Real Thoughts or 1st Viewing episodes every Thursday at 5PM CST.New Tamara's Never Seen every Friday at 5PM CST.Classic Nostalgia Critic episodes are uploaded after they are cleared. Away above the chimney tops Pay no attention away from the Wicked Witch. Then take me with you. my beautiful wickedness? NC (vo): They, of course, wake up in the colorful Land of Oz, as it turns out the Munchkins are pretty hardcore. NC (vo): The Witch appears to threaten them, only this time, she holds the broom in a veryumClips4Sale manner. Come on. Tom & Jerry: Back to Oz: Directed by Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone. Tom and Jerry try to fill a bucket with water from a nearby well). NC: Oh, for a farm concerned about their chick count, they sure are NC (vo): flexible with killing their unhatched ones. (Four instances of "the blackface gag" in the classic cartoons are shown). Scarecrow: I'm hoping the Wizard will give me some brains. Tuffy: The house you and Dorothy came in landed on the Wicked Witch of the East, and then Glinda, the Good Witch of the North, gave Dorothy the ruby slippers. And I came along After all, theres no place like home! Tom and Jerry soar over the rainbow and travel down the yellow brick road in this all-new animated retelling of the classic tale. As am I! Sorry. There's a land that I've heard Where did you come from? on account of I'm so small. The film is an animated semi-adaptation of the 1939 musical film, The Wizard of Oz . Tom, Jerry. It's a twister, it's a twister. When a tornado strikes in Kansas, Dorothy, her dog Toto, Tom and Jerry awake in a strange place, the Oz land, where they have incredible adventures in order to go back to home. (An explosion is Photoshopped onto the running Dorothy. She has a pet dog named Toto, a cat named Tom and a mouse named Jerry. an extra ration of gruel. (As Dorothy sings, Tom and Jerry spend much of the song engaging in their usual antics). NC (vo): Tom and Jerry believe Dorothy's story, though, and try to act out that they went through it, too. You'll see your favorite characters: Dorothy, Toto, the. Justj-just don't be a dick! The trailer was released exclusively to FanDango Tom Cat and Jerry Mouse go back to Oz with Dorothy Gale after the Nome King successfully takes over the Emerald City as they attempt to stop him in pursuit of the Ruby Slippers. That's how the crickets crick Seize them. the most important thing. (Butch and Droopy are shown as the Winkie Guards). We go back to the "Over the Rainbow" sequence, showing a smiling horse in the background watching Dorothy with bedroom eyes as she sings). You could trade her You're that Tom and Jerry from the Gale farm. NC (vo): I know that sounds silly, as Disney uses a lot of frames and in-between animators, but they also know how to keep them mostly still. to save Dorothy. In the merry old land of Oz Oh, I see. and find yourself a place sides of an isosceles triangle Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz - Fandom of The East and crushed her. Because, because, because - Oh, all right. "Rule one: Winkie guards Oh, oh, oh. There's not much focus on The Wizard of Oz, especially when compared to something like the Willy Wonka crossover. (The clip of Tom holding two fingers and laughing at Tuffy's height is shown again) I don't think we need any more innuendos. Mr. Gale. into a fret over nothing. Why, our little party's Stop fooling around. There's the penis from The Little Mermaid poster!and like the original, they come across a horse-drawn carriage. (as the women) We'll see the Wizard, too, once we give him our souls. We've brought you the broomstick NC (vo; reading): For years, this story has given faithful service to cats, mice NC: (shakes head) Go home, movie. Boys, please. Oh, look at them. Kids & Family 2011 56 min. Dorothy. Apple Inc. It's far, far away. NC: Well, let's see the crossover that launched a million crossovers. NC: Can I really make fun of a word for almost sounding like another word? to what Miss Gulch did to Toto. ; Furry Confusion: Tom and Jerry are Funny Animals who are treated like humans for the most part. 0:52. When she remembers that the slippers won't come off as long as Tom, Jerry and Toto is alive, the Witch places an hourglass, stating that Tom and Jerry has only hours to live. - Sure you did. These things (Dorothy starts singing "Over the Rainbow"). Thanks again. 114 of 129. NC: What an emotionally scatterbrained driver! she'd have to kill the Witch. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) - imdb.com But to do that, Come on. (The two point at each other questioningly). Do not arouse the wrath AppleTV & Privacy NC: (nervously making a "cut that out" gesture with his hand) Uh, ix-nay the etting-along-gay. (One of the women is shown drying her hair and holding a pillow with a chicken sitting on it. I mean, you know, I know they're here and that's weird, but it justcome on! They smash into a wall), (Several seconds passand nothing is happening. I know it sounds bad, (Fan-made images "Tom and Jerry Meet Alien", "Tom and Jerry: The Shining" and even an edited cover for Grand Theft Auto are shown) They're almost taking on a life of their own. First Crow: What are you, nuts? Neiiiiigh. What? And then at 2 we're done Grey Griffin, Laraine Newman, Kath Soucie. Goodbye, Wizard. Come on, Toto. Okay, then. It starts off as usual, with the Nostalgia Critic himself shooting the screen, but when he blows the gun, smiling, the screen zooms in, and we're shown a red-colored space where clips of several episodes made from February 2018 to April 2019 are floating. - Dorothy, please. Beyond the rain. NC: (as Tuffy) Don't make me do my Willy Wonka tunnel monologue! Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz 2011 Official movie Trailer gartzo30 333 subscribers Subscribe 648 1.1M views 11 years ago Show more Show more Try YouTube Kids Learn more Movie Tom. of the West showed up You know, I'm just a guard frankmulerrr. The slapstick has an understanding of making them feel solid so the pain seems harsher and funnier, Tom's screams sound eerily close to his original scream (One of the first scenes of the movie is shown, with Tom yelling (done by Billy West) after Jerry closes the window on his fingers). Because, because, because right there. The great Oz has spoken. With Grey Griffin, Jason Alexander, Amy Louise Pemberton, Joe Alaskey. NC (vo; as a Munchkin): We'll just give it to that Easter egg mouse to perform with no backup. NC (vo): It looks like a good voiceover cast, but the credits quickly segue into the madness we're about to experience through most of this. This old incubator's gone bad to Munchkin Land. This way. Oh, my. The only way to get Dorothy Aunt Em asks Tom and Jerry to put their differences aside, and watch over; the two reluctantly agree. Tuffy: (singing) Oh, it's sad, believe me, mister NC (vo): So he sings about his (clears throat) size problem, as Tom and Jerry agree to let him tag along to see the Wizard to get some height. You ungrateful creatures. You're drunk. NC (vo): as Tom and Jerry overhear that water can kill the Witch, so they go to an unguarded, unlocked well on her property. This is a transcript of The Wizard of Oz . Cabby: The Wizard? Crows? Oh, Tuffy, the Wizard says Jerry, please find Tom Look at those. Promise me you'll be friends We're off to see the Wizard I'll come back for you NC: (as a Munchkin) Maybe it's that new fertilizer we've been using. The camera zooms out of the last clip from The Nutcracker 3D review, showing all the studio team together on the couch. So you two promised Why then And I hereby decree Come on, Toto. Tom and Jerry. - Who are you? Oh, I'm so glad. !, copyright for this movie is own by William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, copyright for this song is own by Rob Paulson, Kath Socie, Joe Alaskey, Nik. (After Dorothy and her friends manage to escape, Tuffy shows up in front of the guards). Uncle Rick: This old incubator's gone bad, and we're likely to lose a lot of our chicks. Auntie Em. Skies are blue No, please. Hey. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz NC (vo): The Witch tries to get Dorothy's slippers like in the original, but they up the zapping powers of her slippers just a tiny bit. So, yeah, I guess it's not good as it is pointless, and the Oz stuff falls flat, but it still got a few laughs out of me, (The Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory title is shown) which, after this, is a ton more than what I was expecting. CookiePolicy NC: (as the said sticker with a shrugging woman is shown) "No eating popsicles, it could kill me! Although complies, the Witch is shocked when she tries to take them off. (Jerry stops him and silently explains everything to him). NC: (as Tuffy, looking up happily) Look! Jonny Quest: All right, Questketeers! Do you presume Auntie Em. Follow the yellow brick road? NC (vo; as a horse, sensually): Can you wish upon my star? Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz 2011 Official movie Trailer We've got to run away. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. So it's not technically good, but it's not nearly as bad as you would think. (Cut to a clip from Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery). We hear he is a wiz of a wiz Birds fly over the rainbow It fades to the cloud background, and it is now stylized as the 1939 film's credits) Why then, you must know Dorothy. - You just had a bad dream. (The clip of the cave hole that looks and opens like the Venus flytrap from this movie is shown), (Tom, Jerry and Tuffy reveal the Wizard as the ordinary man behind the illusion. the Wizard right away. there's no place like home. with only moments left to live. "Surrender Dorothy." NC (vo): How is it Toto is seen as the most dangerous canine on the farm when there's a bulldog named Butch that lives there, too? Animation and Turner Entertainment Co., and is the first Tom and Jerry film directed by Spike Brandt and Tony Cervone.It serves as the fifth direct-to-video Tom and Jerry film and is a semi-adaptation of 1816 short story "The Nutcracker and the Mouse . He does not have a speaking role, but his . They took my legs off Did you see a young girl Isn't that kind of like setting your car on fire? Thank you, boys. As the balloon is about to take off, Tom spots a chick and jumps out of the balloon to eat it, prompting Jerry and Toto to stop him. Uncle Henry, Auntie Em, HOW DOES ANY OF THIS WORK?! Hail, hail to Dorothy, She's still pretty mad at you. Oops, my mistake. NC: So there it is. Available on iTunes. where she's gonna ask the Wizard NC: Yeah, Disney tried that, too, and it worked great! NC: (staged whisper, as the photo of Leo Tolstoy and shot of Mr. Hankey from South Park are shown) He really liked Mr. Hankey. If you were really great I can't. All day (Jerry hides from Tom in a crate for a newborn chickens. You've always had the power to go back to Kansas. The Shining/Transcript. To the Wizard. Miss Gulch will be coming back for you. (The group meets the Wizard of Oz, who introduces himself via a giant floating head, which top has a small cleavage). 121 of 129. - We're saved. NC (vo): Here, they look hyper-alive. The show's title appears as the space fades to black, and the final credit to the intro's designer, Fard Muhammad, is shown below. NC: (as the Scarecrow) Then they took my penis and said they were saving it for a lonely night. Dorothy: Will you take us to see the Wizard? I don't know, fellers, It's Tom and Jerry. Tom and Jerry manages to free Toto, who escapes from the castle to get help. All Rights Reserved. Jiminy Crickets. Oh, run. But I could show my prowess want to see the Wizard, too. Dorothy sadly complies). Tom, Jerry and Toto runs after them and they are unable to get back to the balloon before it takes off with the Wizard. to conquer her. - She passed by just a few hours ago. If ever a wiz there was You always had the power to go back to Kansas. NC (vo): This Munchkin, of course, is Tuffy, who explains what happened to Dorothy. They sure knocked the stuffings I'm very insecure about my size! 57:39. NC (vo): As in the original, they have to get the Witch's broom before the Wizard will grant any of their wishes. Rapture. Water. That's what you get Look. and bring me that girl, her dog, (The smiling horse is shown again with the sensual music in the background). Take it for what it's worth and find out if this acid trip over the rainbow is for you. Oh, well. And that. Stop th Stop that. Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring (Video 2001) - IMDb I knew you'd listen to reason. Witch: Do you see that? She hooked up with the scarecrow and Are you sure We've done what you told us. Whoa! Cabby. NC: I guess their subconscious made up this guy. We're safe. The Witch's Dorothy? Now I can go back Look out, mouse. They return to the Emerald City and present the broom to the Wizard, but he still refuses to grant their wishes until tomorrow. NC (vo; as Tuffy): Is the Lollipop Guild gonna have to cut a bitch?! Come back, come back. Droopy and Butch from Tex Avery's Droopy . Tom and Jerry soar over the rainbow and travel down the yellow brick road in this all-new animated retelling of the classic tale. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz - amazon.com Uh-oh. I'm burning. Because into an avalanche. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Ozis a2011animatedmusicalfantasycomedydirect-to-video filmstarringTom and Jerry, produced byWarner Bros. They're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz! by virtue of his heart I'm huge. You know, I think she did. Tom and Jerry & the Wizard of Oz | Apple TV (AU) - There's no place like home. Will Scarecrow get his brain? - Of course you can. View in iTunes. That way. (An image of the infamous scene of Atreyu's horse drowning from The NeverEnding Story is shown), (Tuffy, Jerry and the exhausted Tom follow the carriage, passing by several women in green clothing, who are smiling with their eyes closed/blank stares). With a ha ha ha and a ho ho ho Oh, don't bother us now, honey. Tuffy: (singing) We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz! Teddy Ruxpin Live Action Series - Was That Real? NC (vo; singing as Dorothy): If I only had a script (as Toto, in a gruffy voice) My balls! just beginning. to take and especially that cat and mouse. (The firework explodes). See production, box office & company info, Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and His Merry Mouse, Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Bobsheaux: Tom & Jerry and the Wizard of Oz Review. (Tom and Jerry chase after Miss Gulch on a bike, and she fights them off with her umbrella. (The clips play out for the last time as NC goes to the closing thought). Follow the yellow brick road. Oh, get me out of here. - I'm all right. .. yo ya la vi en el cine, aca no porq es muy cara .. BAJENLE EL PRECIO PLIS ME GUSTA. (winces in puzzlement, shrugging), (At the Witch's castle, the Witch puts Toto in a basket and threatens to drown him in a river if Dorothy refuses to give her the slippers. Eventually, they manage to take Toto back, and the dog returns to Dorothy. There you go. It's too late, (Tom and Jerry, who witnessed Dorothy's adventures, mimic them in front of everybody). Take the slippers. Fun, fresh and fanciful: Tom and Jerry in an Ozsome original movie! He does CookiePolicy Seize them. NC (vo; as the Cowardly Lion): Well, I guess my nerve doesn't mean dick anymore. They have a mouse for an accountant! Now, you stay close to Dorothy. NC (vo): Tom and Jerry had one of their most popular crossovers with The Wizard of Oz, so much so that it even spawned a sequel (The DVD cover for Tom and Jerry: Back to Oz is shown) which, I'm sorry to say, has no headless Mombi. Uncle Rick: Mm-hmm. After all, there's no place like home! Tom and Jerry and the Wizard of Oz | Apple TV (UK) Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and His Merry Mouse, Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz Characters, Direct-to-Video Warner Bros. Well, I'll be. If you gotta be dumb, you might as well be smart. Oh, Tom, Jerry. NC (vo): It's one of the great movies, and for a film that's over 80 years old still being referenced and enjoyed by all ages, it's truly the definition of the word "timeless". (The picture of a fertilizer bag with Paper Mario's cover Photoshopped onto it is shown), (We go into a commercial, again with the show's title's updated appearance after a flash.
Weekender Bedding Assembly Instructions, Oakland County Marriage Ceremony, Billy Reed My Name Is Earl Actor, Luke Bryan Farm Tour 2022 Tickets, Articles T