The Bible has and is revealing these things you have just got to look deep into its pages and see there is allot to do with symbolism and numerology all through it all there to warn us about the days ahead. The New World Order? In 1935, Walt Disney was summoned to Paris, France to receive a medal for the creation of Mickey Mouse from the League of Nations. This bridge was man made at the time of Ramayana.By the way, Ram Setu being called "Adams bridge" clearly shows that Christianity ploy to wipe out the culture of India and to assimilate them in a subtle manner.The exclusive religions are a dark weapon which i call the dark echo, which are known as "Asuras" in Sanskrit.Sorry, but there is a God. This highest of the master numbers was the age of the Master Initiate (Jesus) at his death, resurrection and ascension, giving more esoteric accents. On the African continent, in the town of Casablanca located in Morocco, a large square and hexagonal pyramidal construction is located on the 33rd parallel. Can any of you pm me a link to do my numerology, please. 166 0. facts about the 33rd parallel. advertisement. The Secrets of the 33rd Parallel - imdb.com It was aligned with the Palladium of the Templars. It was during this European trip, thatDisney had a lunchwith writer and prophet, H.G. Anon, thanks for your reply. Write something about yourself. It is just a thought. A flamboyant, obsessed professor and his two equally colorful cohorts travel the world along the 33rd Pa This is a pointless question because no answer can be posted here. Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in Washington, DC. John Drick. In this paper, we propose a scalable yet flexible access control enforcement . Numerology. Howell Cobb. 0. I read and posted The Essene Gospel of Peace several years ago and it definitely jives with my sensibilities and aligns with my philosophies more than the Bible ever has. Hence your analysis is incorrect here.You still have Christian programming in you which was created to destroy the previous older and stable cultures. New World Order. C. Fred Kleinknecht, who attempted to defend both Pike and the Ku Klux Klan from La. Many modern assassinations are committed at important sites on the Earth Grid (read the 33rd Parallel). Interesting info, Your link is showing an error 404, but I would realy like to see whats on there. It sure sounds like it. No need to be fancy, just an overview. Now Available on BasharTV*, DVD and Instant Download! Where did the words "Superstition" and "magic" originate from? He's also written the book "Weird Australia: Real Reports of Uncanny Creatures, Strange Sightings & Extraordinary Encounters". "Ancient Aliens" meets "No Reservations". For example 33rd degree Free Mason and 33rd president of the US Harry Truman entered us into the Nuclear age with the A-Bomb test at the 33rd Parallel Trinity Test Site in White Sands, New Mexico. Namara Vasili Maklakov. Illuminati Hypersexualization of Children Exposed! Unlikely. The Bermuda Triangle has also a mysterious connection to Parallel 33. He makes a connection between numerous ancient archeo-astronomy sites across the globe, all within one degree or so either side of the 33rd. The statue stands on a pedestal near the foot of Capitol Hill, between the Department of Labor. This is why the Freemasonic lodges also utilize the number. Did you know that Baghdad is located at latitude 33 33N and the palace of Saddam Hussein was built exactly on this position? For example 33rd degree Free Mason and 33rd president of the US Harry Truman entered us into the Nuclear age with the A-Bomb test at the 33rd Parallel Trinity Test Site in White Sands, I'm a 39 year-old American living in Thailand where I teach, You can also download or read my books online completely, Donations are very welcome and appreciated, or, seven years and six months [7+6 = 13]: and in, he reigned thirty and three years [33] over all. Another organization some consider a secret society with Luciferian links to the Illuminati, although to others its merely an inept world body lacking any real power or influence the United Nations may also find significance in the number 33. John Foster Dulles. This is not a problem unique to Disney. He was the winner of the second season of The X Factor Australia in 2010, and subsequently signed with Sony Music Australia Diaries of a 32nd Degree Freemason Ex Master Freemason Exposes the Freemasons Nelson Mandela was a 33degree Freemason.The Communist and Masonic Infiltration of America and the Catholic Church by Dr. James Wardner(Final Edition) This video shows what communism really is and how modern Catholics subscribe to communist and masonic ideas and philosophies that go against Catholic teaching. Many jews were rounded up and killed. Some biblical texts suggest that it was at this location where the Garden of Eden was located. His medical chart is missing. The city of Phoenix is situated on Parallel 33. Gerhard Schroeder. This supposedly magical number appears to pop up time and time again throughout many of historys most significant and tumultuous events, from Biblical times through to the modern era. The second wave, occurring around 10pm, of a series of lights that appeared to hover, was captured widely on camera and video. Take a look at the UN flag and youll see a world globe divided into 33 sections, encircled by olive branches. Many other mysterious incidents took place around the Parallel 33. Declassified Document Reveals the US Government Discovered an Ancient Martian Race, The Eulogy of Queen Elizabeth II That You Wont See On Your TV, Journalist Peter Hitchens: Wrecking the Economy and the State-sponsored Panic Killed More People Than Covid, Fauci Paid $453K to Make Primates Transgender, George Soros Chief Mission is the Downfall of America, The Encounter of a US Army Officer With Blue-Skinned Andromedans, World Economic Forum Reveals Plan to Block Out the Sun With Space Bubbles, World Economic Forum Calls for Merging of Human and AI Intel to Censor Hate Speech & Misinformation, The War of Inversion: An All-Out Assault Against Humanity, Greenpeace Founder Patrick Moore Says Climate Change Based On False Narratives, Swedish Government Grants $175,000 to Fund Drag Queen Shows for Children, Reporter Uncovers Manson Family Connections to CIAs MK Ultra Mind Control and Hollywood Child Trafficking, Austin, TX: Pro-LGBTQP Curriculum Will Teach Third-graders How to Have Anal Sex (Public Education Becomes Pedophilia Indoctrination), 460,000 Missing Children in the USA Each Year While the Entire Dinosaur Media Protects Pedophiles, New Book Exposes Obamas Youth: He Considered a Gay Fling, Had COCAINE With a White Girl, Proposed Twice to Another, and CHEATED on Michelle Before They Married, 11,000 Scientists Sign Paper: Humans Are Bad Because They Eat Meat and Engage in Transportation, Saying Its Okay to be White is Now Considered a HATE CRIME in America. Mason), Albert Pike intended to use the Palladian Rite to create a Satanic umbrella group that would tie all Masonic groups together. Lets don our shiny tin foil hats and plunge headlong down the rabbit hole to explore the possible significance of the number 33 in connection with secret societies, UFOs, death, destruction and Disneyland. 30th degree but is not totally clear until the 33rd degree, as it is of a certain size also. Both these cities straddled the parallel 33. Morris B. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . Jessie James. Illuminati brainwashing and destruction of morality. The secretive club's dcor is reminiscent of a Masonic lodge, with its black and white checkered floor (representing duality) and blue and . Writer Gary David guides tour from Phoenix, AZ to Phoenicia and Babylon in the Middle East to Far East China and then back to the New World. Achille Ballori. I don't even know what this is about, but what the hell is Mt.Hermes? It was alleged byThe New York Timesin 1993 that Disney had been passing secret information to the FBI from 1940 until his death in 1966. As for the resta LOT of crap sits on the 33rd parallel and Im sure that ancient babylon, (if it indeed rests therebeing modern-day Iraq) had no idea what a parallel even was, let But there is a lot of more mystery surrounding parallel 33. During hisEuropean tour, Disney dined with the British royal family, had a private audience with the Pope, and had a long interview with Italian dictator, Benito Mussolini. Completely incorrect analysis, to live in harmony means to take from nature enough to live and replace what you take from it. More background on the colorful history of the statue can be found at. M. H. Barroso. 2019 Ted Fund Donors many years ago, before i even knew about the meanings behind "33", i started pricing my paintings at 33.33i started painting on square canvasses, and to me they looked like those old vinyl records--those 33 rpm, and that is what brought to my mind when i looked at my canvasses.i added the .33 because duplication attracts attention, and because no one else priced their paintings at 33.33so mine stood out, and it did indeed increase sales. the secrets of the 33rd parallel - t7wega.com Phoenix, AZ is located at the 33rd degree parallel and is 331 meters above sea level. Occult Mysteries of Parallel 33. challenger halo rs3 price kendall batchelor accident; smart money concepts inducement tamilplay telugu movie download 2022; british army in india 1930s gumtree jobs blacktown; colorado theatre auditions Degree Masons. Two decades later, in 1963, US President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas close to the 33rd Parallel on 22 November (11/22). The ancient symbol is the logo of the god Saturn/Cronos. Harman Gansvort Reynolds. Albert Pike is the only Confederate general with a statue on federal property in Washington, DC. Phoenix, AZ is also a hive of Freemasonry. BLaming patriarchical societies for every single ill that is confronting humanity is very much scape-goating. Europe faces pressure to produce more. here's one, i don't know if its on the site you linked to but here you go-. Join MU Plus+ and get exclusive shows and extensions & much more! I also was taught how to make all kinds of cheeses, high probiotic yogurt, and how to care for the goats properly. The 33rd President Harry S Truman, announced the news that the bomb had been detonated from the cruiser, USS Augusta, in the mid-Atlantic, saying that the device was more than 2,000 times more powerful than the largest bomb used at that time to date. Left unchecked it will completely consume every thing in its path. Hence they have to be destroyed. In 1942, at Parallel 33 North, the so called battle of L.A took place. Google Search: Organic Products Are A Lie, GMOs Are Good for You and Supplements Are Scams in Latest Anti-health Search Manipulation, What You Think is Controlled by What You Watch, and What You Watch is Controlled by the Elite. You just have to find a site for entering lats and longs there is a google popup. Paul Rosen. His articles have been linked to from popular sites such as Cryptomundo, jimharold.com and Coast to Coast AM. The Scottish Rite within Freemasonry was established in 1801 with the formation of the Mother Supreme Council at Charleston, South Carolina. It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker. Arthur. J. Edward Mandell House. But there is a lot of more mystery surrounding parallel 33. The 33rd Parallel: Masonic Line Of Death For Psychic Energy Its called by different namews in different books. On the African continent, in the town of Casablanca located in Morocco, a large square and hexagonal pyramidal construction are located on the 33rd parallel. Lemmi was a supporter of patriot and revolutionary Giuseppe Garibaldi, and may have been active in the Luciferian Society founded by Pike. His parentage is disputed. DISNEY 33 FREEMASON - Gnosis Giuseppe Garibaldi. but know, i wonder if i had inadvertently sent a "calling card" out to "members"my paintings of the number "8" also sold quite well, and i priced those at 48.88, or 88.88 (because "8* is an asian thing--has to do with luck)i had buyers who asked me where i got my inspiration, if there was a significance in the numbers, and i said, i grew up in the asian culture, and my mom was highly superstitious with numbers and other idiosynchrocies.now, i think asian cultures are cross-referenced with masonic somewhere in the past, or the masons looked into the ancient asian "superstitions" regarding numbers. Then theres Club 33, the exclusive private club, and the only place in Disneyland where you can order a stiff drink. Disney Pedophilia and Satanic Role models, Top Lawyer Confirms Poltergeist Child Actor Killed by Hollywood Pedophile Ring, Heather ORourke was murdered by elite entertainment industry pedophilia network. Andrew Johnson. "Ancient Aliens" meets "No Reservations". There is no historical or archaeological or historical evidence to suggest this is the case. Richard Holbrooke. Michel Reyt. Disney is a magnet for pedophiles, who prowl in search of kids. New World Order. Werner von Braun. The 33rd parallel north is a circle of latitude that is 33 degrees north of the Earth's equatorial plane.It is approximate at the midpoint between the equator (0 degrees) and the Arctic Circle (66.6 degrees North Latitude.) Sir Richard Burton. Babylon is very near the 33rd Parallel, as we reveal above; but, the current city of Baghdad is located right on the 33rd Degree Parallel. "No"[ My answer - destroy /defame older nature worship cultures to assimilate ] I wonder about the terms "witch" and "witchcraft" now, which language did they originate from? The Secrets of The 33rd Parallel - allways remember that satanism is only called such because it is direct defience to christians. Never to take a life of animals, when there are enough of fruits and vegetables to eat. Keep this fact in mind for later in this article. Atlantis, the Great Pyramids, and the Bermuda Triangle. Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite. Incorrect. Or, a Top Secret Human Experiment Gone Wild? US President Franklin D. Roosevelt also died near parallel 33. Are you familiar with the research of Gary A. David regarding the 33rd parallel? Following Roosevelts death, Harry S. Truman, a 33 degree Mason, became 33rd President of the United States. Beyond 33.Helllo to everyone reading this, also you in the shadows.I am looking for the four part video called Stanley Kubrick Exposes Illuminati. Timothy McVeigh was not a "suspect" who was murdered". And if that means I am worshipping a "devil" in someway, then I do not know what to think. Karl Marx(Baron) Yves Marsaudon. R. W. Thompson. 06/16/2022 . In the occult science of numerology, the number 33 represents the ultimate attainment of higher consciousness. Now, back to the 33rd parallel and the pivotal role it has played in many major events of the modern era. Storm Thurmond. Both Islam and Christianity have twisted origins that spread through out the world both by the sword, psychological manipulation , manipulation of physical evidence, bribery and many more battle tactics. The city of Phoenix is situated on Parallel 33. The invisible society is a secret and most August fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcannum arcandrum. Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy from Atlantis to Zion, "Dantes Divine Comedy divided into 3, 33 cantos sections: 33 Cantos of Inferno, 33 Cantos of Purgatorio, and 33 Cantos of Paradiso."Incorrect. Christian A. Herter. The rest are smoke screens, just like the rest of the matrix they build for you. I kind of think that these are just man-made ideas that have been manipulated and exaturated so many times that it has affected our present way of thinking.I do believe in a creator of some sort. 21-2-2011 by teotwawki77 because: (no reason given). As such, can we really be surprised that writers/poets/philosophers have considered numerical patterns to be significant?My observation, of course, does not really undermine your research. Mahon. Young girls being turned into miniature sex kittens. Cape Town, South Africa and Sydney in Australia also correspond to the mysteries. I would like a little help on the NATgrid system -- the same system that exists in USA is being copied and brought into India.They are going to give out UAID, without which we will not be able to buy food/ property and any other transaction without the Government knowing about it.It is supposed to be helping curb "terrorism" in India, but i think its just like the same Chip system in the body, they would eventually be employ in USA on a large scale.What is the NATgrid system of USA like?can you throw some light on it in your blogs when you have time.
Emergency Response Liberty County Script Pastebin, Articles T