You begin with an initial video interview. Experienced First Officers with over 500 flight hours will receive a $75,000 sign-on bonus and top-tier pay starting at $90 per hour. After the group interviews, we were called in individually for 1-1s. . I would let he or she know to do their research about PSA before applying because you will be asked company specific questions. It seemed like those who were called in toward the end were then offered the position & fingerprinted but it is possible others will get offers later on! Wish me luck! I interviewed at PSA Airlines. They want/need pilots. It seemed like those who were called in toward the end were then offered the position & fingerprinted but it is possible others will get offers later on! The questions asked were checking to see if you were able to make decisions as a captain or a first officer in a difficult position. Why PSA? Initial Application I had 5 days to complete the video interview. Head to our website to apply and learn more about Maintenance careers with us. Name a brand or company you appreciate that always exceeds expectations. We checked in at a hotel in Charlotte, NC, for the interview. Here is an overview of the application process to become a cabin crew member of PSA Airlines: Step 1: Review your qualifications before applying. . By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. All Companies Free PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Interview Study Guide Questions and Answers Describe a time you had to work with a co-worker who was not pulling their weight. There was about 15-20 people. Based on 543 salaries posted anonymously by Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Psa Flight Attendant employees in Godalming. Required fields are marked *. Got to the hotel, which provides a Shuttle to the training center which was easy. They have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and are able to problem-solve on the fly. Tell me about a time you went above & beyond. 2. PSA Airlines Careers Flight Attendant 2023 :-United States Government Jobs Seekers who are trying to find PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs for their bright future they can use our job portal for get latest PSA Airlines Flight Attendant careers updates regarding to current jobs in Airline sector in United States of America. In addition to this, I have to ensure all of my paperwork is completed accurately and on time. Teamwork is an important skill for employees at PSA Airlines. Video: Tips in Working as a Flight Attendant for PSA Airlines. After talking with them about the issue, they agreed to be more punctual. Describe yourself in 3 words. Then its a recorded video interview. How did you handle it? When answering this question, try to focus on your strengths rather than weaknesses. This ensures that our customers are safe and taken care of while also ensuring that were able to keep up with our schedule.. What do you want to become a flight attendant? When answering this question, it can be helpful to mention any specific maintenance schedule you may have worked with in the past. - just breathe (if you did everything above, youve got it, so breathe, be yourself & enjoy the time mingling with amazing people! All rights reserved. I havent received my email but I just left like 20 minutes ago lol. Prepare for star format questions and you will do well in this interview . I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Nov 2022, - I completed an application online - Played a personality game; essentially an assessment - Received an invite to complete and upload recorded video responses - Got invited to interview in Charlotte, NC - We were asked to stand up and introduce ourselves, telling everyone an interesting fact about ourselves, then asked to read a standard flight attendant announcement - We were split into two groups and asked two questions each - Everyone was given a private interview. They want employees who are available when theyre needed and able to work overtime if necessary. We are looking for people who align with our PSA values and want to be a part of the largest airline in the world. How would you describe yourself in three words? Filter Job Function Administrative Arts & Design Business Consulting Customer Services & Support Education Engineering Finance & Accounting Healthcare Personnel/Human Resources 4 PSA Airlines Psa Flight Attendant interview questions and 2 interview reviews. They maintain their cool and provide leadership in stressful customer service situations and safety emergencies. The company also offers several other types of training for its pilots, including recurrent training that helps us stay up-to-date on current regulations and safety procedures. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Your email address will not be published. Are you comfortable working on airplanes that fly day and night? FREE DOWNLOAD to: Top 10 Flight Attendant Interview Questions and Sample Answers by Miss Kaykrizz Sample Answer: " I feel that my weakness is my attention to details. It seemed like those who were called in toward the end were then offered the position & fingerprinted but it is possible others will get offers later on! They are looking for flight attendants left and right. You may or may not have a private bedroom. We walked into a room; we had to present to ourselves and say an interesting fact. Then we split into (2) groups & they asked (2) situational questions the answers were to be in STAR format. Wish me luck! What can you bring to our company? This involves a group, where you will be asked questions in front of your peers. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Nov 2022, 10/13 Applied 10/17 Video Interview Invite 10/19 Video Interview 10/20 F2F Invite 11/2 F2F Interview *PREVIOUS FA EXPERIENCE PRIOR TO PSA* Applied online & received an invite for the video interview within a few days. We met in the lobby and mingled for a bit before being invited into the presentation room. I applied online. Press J to jump to the feed. Break for lunch about 12 and at 1230 they start calling you in for the actual interview. The process took 3 weeks. An active-duty flight attendant interviewed me. Attend a recruiting event and have the opportunity to talk with our recruiters, learn about our culture and apply to join our team! Over all the experience was good and always do you research on the airline. After the group interviews, we were called in individually for 1-1s. The interview is a few hours long and there's about 25 people total. The online interview may take up to 30 minutes. Safety is our number one priority all day, every day. Have you ever worked in a team environment? Example: Ive worked in a team environment since I started my career as a flight attendant. We have an incredible team of more than 5,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly. Do you have any experience working as a Flight Attendant? Why did you want to become a passenger service agent. PSA Airlines The process took 2 weeks. I believe I have good customer service skills. We also had several one-on-one meetings with each employee to discuss their career goals and how they could achieve them within the company.. Here are some examples/ideas: Pilot came and got us at 10am. Example: In my last position as a customer service representative, I had a coworker who was always late for our shift. If you are interviewing, here are my tips: - look the part (skirt business suit in black or navy, slight basic heel, hair in bun, red lips or color that suits your skin tone, clean / fresh nails [nothing too crazy], natural make up, SMILE) - be yourself & be friendly (mingle, the people there are not your competition - they are your COWORKERS!) Lots of other pilots interviewing for Piedmont. Upon joining the PSA team, a new-hire Flight Attendant can expect the following. The passenger began yelling at me and other employees on board the plane, which made some passengers uncomfortable. If you are chosen after the registration process, you will be contacted within one week to do an online video interview. Commitment to the best compensation package | PSA Airlines. I look forward to making a career in an industry in which I can interact with and serve people. My only weakness is that sometimes I get overwhelmed with too much information. Why PSA? - prepare for situational questions so you can provide a clear, quick & concise answer! I interviewed at PSA Airlines. As a Flight Attendant, your number one priority is the safety and comfort of your passengers. I love working with people and I have experience with airport situations. Stay away and dont book on American if they involve code with PSA. What is your strongest skill as a passenger service agent? We walked into a room; we had to present to ourselves and say an interesting fact. The average base salary of a first-year PSA flight attendant, for example, will go from about $19,000 a year to . Choose three positive words and be ready to explain why (in case they ask). Required fields are marked *. The passenger started vomiting in their seat, which caused other passengers to become nauseous. Finally, I always carry a flashlight so I can see clearly while working at night.. One things that did catch me by surprise was them making us introduce ourselves to the whole group. My current job is a customer Service Representative for an international Insurance Company. I interviewed at PSA Airlines in Aug 2022. My ability to work well under pressure and solve problems quickly has also been beneficial in my career.. The first step after applying is the Behavioral Questionnaire. 300 PSA Airlines Flight Atendant interview questions and 236 interview reviews. I have not been offered a CJO just yet! That's not expected to change any time soon, so when you reach the interview phase of the hiring. However, Ive learned how to manage my time better so I dont feel stressed.. All rights reserved. The process took 3 weeks. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You will receive a confirmation email once your application has been submitted. From there, you have a second video interview. The process took 2 weeks. Example: I am currently looking for full-time employment, so Im available to work whatever hours you need me to. You have so many seconds once you begin to answer the question. My waitressing experience taught me how to deal with difficult customers quickly and efficiently. Flight Attendant and nurse at a HealthCare facility. PSA Airlines Interview Process The interview process at PSA Airlines is relatively quick and easy compared to other airlines. Then we split into (2) groups & they asked (2) situational questions the answers were to be in STAR format. I applied through an employee referral. I dont work for PSA but dress business, be confident, have something prepared on past customer service and how you dealt with it good or bad. 2001-2023 , AviationInterviews.com All Rights Reserved NS, Free PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Interview Study Guide Questions and Answers. They dont offer on the spot and you should receive an email. An active-duty flight attendant interviewed me. From there they do one on one interviews to ask more personal questions. The process took 3 weeks. To become a flight attendant you will have to go through a fairly rigorous training program in both classroom and hands-on settings to learn the procedures and regulations of the airline you will be working for. The Orlando Open-Call was very well organized. Ive been dreaming of this for so long, and I want to make sure that I come prepared! If you have any formal training, be sure to mention it in your answer. The first step was a Video interview and then was invited to Charlotte for a group interview. Through sponsorship, partnership and employee engagement, we spread our wings, serve in our communities and share the PSA Way. Describe a situation where you were most stressed out, Once you have accepted your offer and selected your PSA school(s), we will send your information to them. Its not easy, its not difficult just be yourself and youll get it.Be professional, smile and make sure youre confident . Interview is very easy. We will be safe and reliable. I applied online. What can I expect? I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Apr 2022. 4. Do you have any commitments that will prevent you from completing training? Then its a recorded video interview. Everyone was amiable. In order to become a highly-effective and competent flight attendant, you will need the following skills and attributes: An ability to remain calm under pressure, especially during emergency situations; Be capable of following airline safety rules, procedures and operating protocol as dictated by your airline; 3. Most difficult? So be prepared to think fast and just be yourself. Example: I am highly organized and detail-oriented, which I believe are essential skills for this role. The process took 2 weeks. When you go to an interview for a position with PSA Airlines, you can expect to be asked questions about your experience, your skills, and your ability to do the job. 3. Commitment to the best compensation package | PSA Airlines. Video Interview (record answers) We started with introductions & a fun fact. Bring your passport for the face to face interview and also your license driver. Tell me a time when you had a coworker / customer who was very different from you & how did you handle it? Tell me a time when you had a coworker / customer who was very different from you & how did you handle it? ), I applied online. I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Feb 2023. The process took 6 weeks. What type of dress attire should I wear? Name a brand or company you appreciate that always exceeds expectations. The process took 2 weeks. Tell me about a time you went above & beyond. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. They promised to arrive at least 15 minutes early from then on.. Updates on training What to expect during your virtual group and face to face. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. I applied online. An active-duty flight attendant . I mingled with all of the other potential applicants for the job. Tell us what teamwork means to you. Our interviews typically last anywhere from 15 minutes to 1 hour depending on the position, seniority level, and the number of interested applicants offered interviews. With regional business comes regional responsibility. These questions will give you a better idea of what to expect, and how to show that youre the right candidate for the job. I got in line around 7:10 I wanted to be early. Example: PSA follows an annual inspection for all aircrafts that includes checking the landing gear, fuel system, engine mounts, tires, brakes, hydraulic lines, flight controls, electrical systems and more. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in May 2022. Prepare for star format questions and you will do well in this interview . The panel interview was easy to maneuver.you interview with the group they place you in . This question is a great way to test your problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize. She was nice and cared what I had to say. We walked into a room; we had to present to ourselves and say an interesting fact. Forgot your Username or Password? Example: When I was working as a flight attendant for PSA Airlines, one of my passengers became ill during the flight. Jet2 com and Jet2holidays salary trends based on salaries posted anonymously by Jet2 com and Jet2holidays employees. Is PSA Airlines a good company to work for? We'd like to stay in touch. My attention to detail means I will always provide accurate information to customers and coworkers, and my organizational skills mean Ill always meet deadlines and stay on top of my work.. In this video, you'll learn about the latest way PSA Airlines is interviewing and hiring flight attendants. I applied online. I applied online. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. - prepare for situational questions so you can provide a clear, quick & concise answer! This seemed to placate the passenger, and they calmed down.. The process took 2 days. One things that did catch me by surprise was them making us introduce ourselves to the whole group. PSA Airlines interview details in Orlando, FL: 14 interview questions and 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by PSA Airlines interview candidates. Use examples from previous work experience to show that you are organized, efficient and able to meet deadlines. The panel interview was easy to maneuver.you interview with the group they place you in . Then, I would check with my colleagues to see if anyone could take over for me so I could help get the plane ready for its next flight. Get your questions answered by our Flight Attendant recruiting team. I would fit as leadership, diversity, and a team player. Bring your passport for the face to face interview and also your license driver. PSA has extended its revolutionary Pilot sign-on bonus program through Mar. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Apr 2022, First a video interview, then in person group interview and they hire you on the spot if you get job and are what they are looking for. 3. Interview was very easy. You will need to select a class date and start your training within two weeks of accepting your offer. 1 PSA Flight Attendant Salaries in Halifax, UK provided anonymously by employees. We met in the lobby and mingled for a bit before being invited into the presentation room. Then if invited they do a one on one interview in Charlotte, NC. This question is a common one in interviews, and its important to be honest. Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer? However, after a few weeks, they were still being tardy. Following application, you will immediately receive an assessment to complete. - prepare for situational questions so you can provide a clear, quick & concise answer! The process took 2 weeks. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. I had 5 days to complete the video interview. I am a volunteer for American red cross serving inside the naval hospital as a Fitrep coordinator. This question can help an interviewer understand how you handle conflict and challenges. When answering this question, be sure to mention your career goals as well as any personal goals you may have. Very easy four questions asked. Over all the experience was good and always do you research on the airline. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. They are looking for flight attendants left and right. This question is a way for the interviewer to learn more about your availability. Example: Im a certified pilot through the Federal Aviation Administration, which I earned after completing my flight training at PSAs training facility. There was only about 9 of us for PSA. They provide the highest standard of in-flight service. There was about 15-20 people. Smile big, show your true personality. If there were to be no major code-sharing company, the What kind of maintenance schedule does PSA follow? Most new-hire reserves will coordinate with other flight attendants (and sometimes pilots) to share the costs of a "crash pad." This is nothing more than a large house or apartment with several bedrooms, a shared living room, kitchen and bathroom that accommodates anywhere from 6 - 12 people. Time me about a time that you dealt with a difficult passenger. Click here to see the total pay, recent salaries shared and more! If not, I would stay on until the next scheduled flight. Once you pass that interview, you go through one in person. The interviewer may ask this question to learn more about your experience with training programs and how youve benefited from them. the Flight Attendant reports for duty as directed by the Company, and ending fifteen (15) minutes (30 minutes for an international flight) after the Flight Attendant's . I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in May 2022. An active-duty flight attendant interviewed me. Im super stoked, but also a bit nervous. If you are interviewing, here are my tips: - look the part (skirt business suit in black or navy, slight basic heel, hair in bun, red lips or color that suits your skin tone, clean / fresh nails [nothing too crazy], natural make up, SMILE) - be yourself & be friendly (mingle, the people there are not your competition - they are your COWORKERS!) If you are selected, you will be invited to an in-person interview event near one of our crew bases. Wish me luck! ), I applied online. Interviews at PSA Airlines Experience Positive 79% Negative 9% Neutral 12% Getting an Interview Applied online 82% In Person 11% Other 2% Difficulty 2.5 Average Hard Average Easy Interviews for Top Jobs at PSA Airlines Flight Attendant (239) First Officer (4) A&P Mechanic (4) Crew Scheduler (3) See more interviews for top jobs What are some strengths and weaknesses you exhibit in the workplace? This question is a great way to show the interviewer that you have experience in the aviation industry. We also read a brief PA out loud. She was nice and cared what I had to say. They want to know that you have goals and aspirations, but also that youre willing to work hard to achieve them. I havent received my email but I just left like 20 minutes ago lol. I recorded myself responding to (4) questions: 1. They dont offer on the spot and you should receive an email. They want to know that you are self-aware, so its important to answer honestly. I got in line around 7:10 I wanted to be early. What salary does a PSA Flight Attendant earn in Halifax? Our Flight Attendants are the face of PSA Airlines and American Airlines and are service professionals of the highest caliber, with the desire, drive and passion to provide outstanding service. Will you be okay with relocation? The first half of the interview is some experienced FA's going over a presentation just to get you familiar with the company. Typical with the other gouges they had us wait in the cafeteria. Tell me about a time you had to deal with an unhappy customer or coworker. We created a three-day orientation where we introduced new hires to all aspects of the company, including policies, procedures and benefits. This helps me stay focused and ensures Im meeting all of my obligations.. Flight Attendant Career Connection with Abbie 7.98K subscribers Subscribe 7.7K views 1 year ago In this video, Abbie Unger from Flight Attendant Career Connection gives a detailed overview. What can you bring to our company? Then we split into (2) groups & they asked (2) situational questions the answers were to be in STAR format. Interview was very easy. Tell me a time you went above & beyond for a customer. We also read a brief PA out loud. Initial Application 20 Greenpeace Interview Questions and Answers, 20 Marsh McLennan Interview Questions and Answers, 20 Apache CXF Interview Questions and Answers, 20 Verisure Interview Questions and Answers. If not, I would stay on until the next scheduled flight. paige spiranac tiktok, feyre dies fanfiction,
Sims 4 Cc Piercings Maxis Match, Articles P