I I don't think he should met Kiara." Leona hated his brother. Fuli: I'm going with you. The Lion Guard: Rescuing Kiara is a fanfiction story created by Florencia86. -Rafiki: Just a few days, and you'll being better. -Beshte: You two! The wind picked up to torrent leafs began be thrown up in the air. JAsiri told th eguard how Wema and Tunu burned ther paws. 3 Months later after defeating Hunerd. Simba smiled back. " Now go get some sleep with the other lioness.". Just breathe. ADD ANYTHING HERE OR JUST REMOVE IT new zealand flax leaves turning brown Facebook limo service liberia, costa rica Twitter brianna chickenfry net worth Pinterest washington crossing national cemetery burial schedule linkedin village home apartments dallas Telegram Shhbaby it's oki'm here..don't cry. Kion bit his lip, sweat started to come out of his head. Kion any louder and the dead will rise." The Lion Guard: Resist and Bite Chapter 1: The Hunt, a lion king fanfic Credit Solution Experts Incorporated offers quality business credit building services, which includes an easy step-by-step system designed for helping clients build their business credit effortlessly. I arrived at Pride rock, and luckily no one was there. That night, After all the speeches. Simba said as he jumped after to reach her. However, his son, Kion, rudely interrupts the speech as his baobab fruit lands on his father's head. Kion Fanfiction Stories | Quotev Chapter 5: Where the Passion Fruit Grows Sweet, Chapter 12: What's Wrong and What's Right. Simba took one look at sleeping cub then at the sky. 7. "your friends, but they're not lions" mom said confused. The Lion Guard: Rescuing Kiara - The Lion King Fanon Wiki KionxZuri - Kion has a crush - Wattpad Simba growled and the girls ran off. p.s. Makucha slowly aproached him. "It was his time to join the great kings of the past." In the Outlands, or atleast bunga was in the Outlands. But that wasn't going to be some until sometime. " I walked away to look for kion and bunga, but I found them where they shouldn't be. But I didn't react I just turned away my head and placed my tail between my legs again. When I arrived I saw dad, drinking. What!" Nala gave her daughter a reassuring lick on her head. " Simba put his paw around the princess and brought her closer to nuzzle her. " Two were left after all were lost. why did dad have to go. Go meet him.". Simba scolded. " Kion whined. " #thelionguard dad? Lilly roared. And I didn't even know how" he replied a little scared. They got into mischief together and loved to play with each other. DAAAD! Chelsea said as she ran. Both heart broken by the sudden news, the once joyous mood was replaced by absolute dread. " They cornered the group of girls by a rock. "Looks like we got a trespasser!" "No I'll never use the roar for evil" Kion said as the mist started swirling around him "Your still just a cub Kion and maybe over time the roar will make your own path, a path where you use it for greater purposes so you will soon be like" Kion stared in shock and fear as the mist brought out Scar to him smiling evilly "me". After the roar Kion falls to the ground. "Back off!" "why did you say that, and how would you know such a thing" she asked. I landed in a graveyard of lions and hyenas, with fresh bodies" I said with tears in my eyes. "Leave them alone!" "kion accidentally hit me with the roar, and a rock cut my shoulder. "No hyenas enter on my domain!" He reapeted this 4 more time weach time woth more sadnees and fear in his voice. We'll always be brother and sister. Pleaseeees. "what does he mean by that dad" Kiara asked. Kion was protecting Chelsea. I will do any kinks including underage, rape, Zoophilia, necrophila and so forth. -Bunga: Does it hurt a lot? Unable to escape, the friends took shelter in an aardvark burrow and searched desperately for a way out. ends. A Different Path 2: Loyalties Still Run Deep Chapter - fanfiction.net "I don't believe it." It's fine Kion, you take it beside am not very hungry this morning." Rafiki please! The great kings told me of an ancient ritual one I thought was lost in history." Kion yelled through the dark den, his mouth still holding on to the meat. Where are. The two girls lead them over to it and thy sat in the water. Kion ran and saw a group of female cubs. Said Janja. Everything was quiet in the Pridelands. But during the fight, the groun Little time passes when the Lion Guard was born again, the settles outside of the Pride Lands have tensions rising between them and the other lands outside and even beyo Kion was born and raised at the Tree Of Life. Taka's heart skipped a beat as Kion ran up and nuzzled his face into Taka leg. " Lilly was cornered. I'm not I'm not like Scar" "Kion" the cub turn his head to see his father approaching him. -Kion: Come on. Well, Hyena how do you know there is a fire? But she started to wake up. Kion was furious because of the venom in his scar but Bunga thinks he's turning evil. Thx!!! It was early in the morning as Kion snuck out of his mother tight, sleepy hold. as the smoke cleared they saw there father laying still on the ground. Cover by amazingspiderfan110. Kion sung in his head. Kiara came up aswell as cried to. "Ok" Kion said sleepily as the two lions slept both smiling as they rested on the edge of Pride Rock snuggling together. With a huge smile Kion looked up at the older lion, his tail swishing back and forth with excitement. " I won't tolerate any complainings, Kion could see that he had no choice other than listen to his girlfriend. They start becoming friends and soon find out they have feelings for each other. All the hyenas ran into a differ part of the outlands. You use the roar better than Scar did. I think there names are Wema and Tunu. But being King isn't the easiest thing in the [Leona Kingscholar x fem! Come back!" Kiara was crying a little out of fear and shock. Careful, Bunga, not so loud, please. "I had a bad dreamwith Scar" Simba nudged his son gently and Kion walked over resting in between his paws, it reminded Simba how he did the same thing with his father Mufasa when he was cub. Kion Stories - Wattpad And das was probably drinking, or eating. Name's Chelsea!" She said. 13 guests Kiara tripped over him. An angry but understanding Simba watched as Rafiki faded into the moonlight. The girls giggled. Alright. Before he went in to see his family. Kiara was in aww as a small cub reasted in Nala's paws, her face soft. -Kion: Enough. But over time the two grew closer where Taka actual felt love for someone who isn't him. " Kion was surrounded by green mist his ears as his eyes scanned the place for anything "Hahaha" a slow evil laugh echoed and made the cub shake in fear "Who's there?" Whats youre name? the story is about a human who transformed into a male cub (me) and found by the guard when they just defeated Janja in their first battle With Kion as king of the Tree of Life with his mate Rani, things are looking very bright for everyone at the Tree of Life. He loved to see animals suffer, while his family respected the Circle Of Life. "it's OK, we're here now" mom said, while dad lyed behind me and pulled me closer. Do you know how worried your mother and I was!" This is also a story not made by me but it's still a good one so enjoy. komradio lastbil motorola; grs under protest webbkryss. If you don't like what my crazy, chaotic imagination c Rexy has never been in love before but in this story she will fall in love with one of her enemy's. I can only ensure only a few more minutes at most. Tunu said" Mine are a little esore but there better now. The Lion Guard stood there, gazing out over the horizon. In this case it was a blessing, neither parent could bare the thought of Kiara hearing the news. -Bunga: Your leg doesn't hurt anymore, Kiara? Said Nala, crying. "No!" They are flying back to the Outlands. Kion/Relationships | The Lion Guard Wiki | Fandom -Kiara: Yes, I am. They started to cry as thye buried there faces into to Jasiri and Madoa. Said Janja. sanzubestboy, QueenKillTheKings, Z3r0n1us, and LordDavai This Story Is After Kion Announced As King Of Tree Of Life And Its In Zootopia Universe.I Decided To Make It Cannon As Possible And Not Following The Other Book That I C Kion has been exiled from his home, and with Vitani at his side, he wants blood. She was staring at Simba and Nala. "Leading the guard is you're responsibility." Lilly put her paw out but she fell. The party carfully went down except Kiara and Kion. He knew that Nala and the other lioness would go hunting when the sun is over barely over the horizon. Or something can happen to Kiara. Lilly said. Simba sniped out of his head argument as he felt Kiara rub her head agust his leg to get his attention. Then it's them" I quickly interrupted. soothed Jasiri. "I'm sorry dad, The guard needs me and I cant let them down" Said Kion. Neglected, abused, over worked and under appreciated. -Fuli: We have to hurry. Kiara joins his under there fathers arm. Everyone! His eyes wide at the sight before him. Kion: Alright are you guys ready for today? Kiara was never told about Kion's secret, as both agreed it was best that way. Kiara's eyes went big. I wouldn't have it any other way.". Sarabi came from the cave breathing heavily. The girls squealed. Kion Makini: love story Everyone looked over the horizon and saw Lilly battling Scar. Scar pounced Lilly. Said Fuli. Kion and Kovu's Secret Romance Chapter 8, a lion guard fanfic | FanFiction Twende kiboko! Rafiki what's 'Hapana'?!" Simba looked back to his mate. They don't belong to me. Okay little one, maybe you should go to bed." If this was to be his new life, then so be it. Is the king dead? Kiara ran ahead to get a head start but then the ground started to shake adn a crack open up. If I know you mother, she is one of the strongest lions I know. Rafiki gives Kiara a green patch on her leg. After the defeat of W Kion: Fall from Grace (A Dark Kion Story). Madoa will come looking for us soon. Meanwhile, Kion and the guard were no there way to the out lands. Kion eyes become big balls of pure cuteness, as he tried to get Taka to sing for him. " " Vitani ran over to Kopa. So I see no problem" I said. Kion made his way out of the den, and into the cool morning air. With a new story too! Though he had never seen her before. As Kion dug in Taka rolled his eyes, but also grew a small grin. Meanwhile a nice puddle of blood was created around me. "Move Lilly!" Then she looked over Janja's shoulder and notice two other Hyena cubs being dragged in By Cheezi and Nne. "Go say hi!" Kion said nervously and Simba was surprised by this question but he smiled warmly at him and licked his forehead "No Kion. Then we love him, Simba." When he entered he heard some noises coming from the back. said Chungu. Hang on Jasiri i'll save you. Miranda exclaimed. "Let them go please!" she tride . I love you, Kiara. After he failed he jumped on the cliff wall when the hyanas tried to grab him, and I jumped toward the hyanas to stop them, but when I landed in front of them I felt something strange. With tears of joy Nala happily put the cub down to nuzzle him. Simba rested his chin on his cub's head letting Kion nuzzle under his soft mane "You want to talk about it?" You'll be blessed so keep on looking high, While you're underneath the Pride Land sky, As Taka sang the last note, Kion looked up with a squint, and to his surprise one last, bright star was still visible. A huge scream happened and Simba and Nala ran after their kids. Suddenly, it went completely silent, not even a bird chirping filled the air. He will live.". Simba and Nala walked out of the forest. Their morning had thus far been an uneventful one; things had unusually gone to plan. "Gasp!" "OK stay here, I'm going to get bunga" I said. Lion Guard FanFiction Archive | FanFiction He couldn't find her, so he went back to the tree. c'mon dad. His fur color was that of his mother. "Oh um hi dad" he said it worried but Simba knew something was wrong "What are you doing up son?" Mom?" After Madoa, Jasiri, Wema and Tunu were dropped off the guard headed back to the pride lands. -Kion: Don't worry, Kiara. Kion was already out playing with bunga, so me mom and Kiara could have a quiet morning. They catch the vast majority of the food, and they Leopards are felines that appear in The Lion Guard universe. A sharp stone cut my shoulder when I landed, and I rolled over 5 or 7 times. Nala put her ear on Kion's chest, but quickly pulled due not being able to handle the situation. " naruto leaves jiraiya on the training trip fanfiction; asartis mon expert en gestion; fitness model casting calls 2021; faire grossir sa poitrine avec du citron; tapuscrit je suis en ce1 la photo de classe; donnes analytiques tiktok. I see Jasiri, Madoa, and two other hyena cubs. He heard Kiara sniffled, he pulled her closer, and soon Kiara was done crying. " She is a member of Simba's pride . With a smile Take looked down at the cub, who mixed eyes meet his green and scar one. What are you two waiting for? asked Janja. Simba commanded. Really! A Spark of Light And Dark - Chapter 1 - OkamiBattleBlock - The Lion It not that. When the great kings of the past choose a spirit, that spirit must be compatible with the host body. Other than them and Rafiki's apprentice, Makini, everyone was now asleep. With Neglected, abused, over worked and under appreciated. Bunga runs up to Fuli and start to cry. I'm glad you're fine, Kiara. Legends of the Lion Guard Chronicles Simba is a male lion. And they're surrounding her! Laughed Janja. I can see that you can wait, so go" I said. Dad stood up and left and mom lyed down behind me and pulled me closer again. Awww, pleeeeease Taka." I hope you know what your doing! " as a tear ran down her cheek. You Tried to escape us when we tried to offer you a free place in out clan but no, you tried to fight us instead. Kion, being the leader of the lion gaurd, has faced many villains through out his adventures. "We will when you join out clan hahaha" laughed Janja. It was a hard landing, but where I landed was more terrifying. With tired eyes Sarabi meet Simba's uncertain ones, with a sleepy smile she looked over to Kiara who also was waiting for an answer. " I don't want you to get more sick than you are right now. When Rafiki declares that Kion is ready to lead the Lion Guard, Simba is at first worried about this, thinking that . Really?! Kion said as he ran after her. But now the day was here and it was hard for Simba to sit idly by as he mate went to so much pain. This is the first of many stories. But Lilly slid underneath them to the other side. "we want to know what happened, so Kiara, go and wait outside" mom said. "I'm sorry dad, The guard needs me and I cant let them down" Said Kion. She looks at his face and his eyes are red, his nose is dripping snot and he is Pale. "thanks" he replied and rubbed his head against mine. Looks like we got a slider!" Two vultures try to attack Kiara, but in that, Beshte appears in front of them. He's gone. This is my fanfic about the Lion King: Return of the Lion Guard. C'mom boys, lets ger out of here. #kionxfuli the guard snuck into the outlands and Bunga peaked over a rock and motioned to Jasiri that the guard was here. Makucha leans in to talk face to face with the lion, Before Kion could do anything he was knocked out by Makucha and it all went to black. It's a different adventure than most but still exciting. Kion is in love with Fuli and she is the same but how good is their relationship when Kion is chased away from the Pridelands by Hyenas, Jackals, Leopards ect. A vulture that was behind Bunga was ready to attack him, and the honey badger didn't notice. I love you Taka, promise you be my friend for ever? Kion and Rani must deal with Makucha and his army again. Simba dug his claws into the side of the cliff but a huge section gaveway and Simba fell into the sinkhole. Rani from the Tree Of Kion is the leader of the Lion Guard and has dedicated his life to the Pridelands. Kion is a teenage male lion living in the Pridelands. Take got up and motined for Kion to follower. "Kion!" He was a great father, leader, and friend. Thank you dad. With a sigh Rafiki picked up his staff, and headed towards the steps. " exclaimed Ono. Kion: Alright then. Rafiki please just tell us who it is!". "rest lezi, I'll be back later" dad said before he left. Hey, does anyone know anything about Ema? Lilly kicked Scar. Simba asked trying to stay strong for Nala who also waited for an answer holding Kion tighter. " The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar Simba is shown atop Pride Rock teaching his daughter, Kiara, about how to rule the Pride Lands as the future queen. He said with a fake smile. " As the wind blows between the infant's fur he smiled widely at the vast land before him. Kion saw that he tried to walk over to Fuli but he was too weak and couldn't stand up. Bunga: It's happening just like Rafiki said. This is a list of ships in Caldafox's fanfics. Thanks to you father, but I must warn you! Thanks for worrying, guys. This is a fan made after the lion guard season 3 and this does not continue the season of the lion guard, all rights reserved to Disney As the sole heir to his father, Nyx must return to the Court of Nightmares, but that means confronting his own nightmares about his father's death and reclaiming the throne from his wicked family. Cried Wema. Simba was of course happy about the news, but a little worried how Kiara would take it. lion guard fanfiction simba hurts kion - seniorcitizenjournal.com Lillian is a cub. Then mommy and daddy are going to be mad. I-I'm bring bad news. And I am so sorry. Simba asked staring at the cub, his voice once again shaky. " Lionguard Stories - Wattpad Kion crooned. But in the end, all will be explained. Are you sure Mufasa?! Mukucha: Well well well didn't expect that did you? "Leading the guard is you're responsibility." Replied Simba. Kion you can't just wander off like that! Nala asked anxiously. " Lilly walked over. As he grows he will gain the memories of the spirit, and that-" Rafiki turned away from the couple obviously nervous of the information he was about to give. " Taka said dramatically, trying his hardest to keep from his smile from showing. " Simba smile grew thanks to his daughter claiming his nerves just a bit. " They were all so nice especially Kion, he's a lion," Sofia said. After seeing Rafiki for both healing and therapy, Kion still gets nightmares about the day of the accident and even gets triggere Kion begins to gain the king's experience, but then Rani's childhood friend appears at the tree of life. Kion woke up gasping for air and sweating, he noticed everyone was still asleep but he was too shaken up so he walked out to the entrance. They don't belong to me. Kion whimpered. Said Lilly. "KIARA!" The Lion King Fanon Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. He steps a back and he roars at them. Whem Kion sees her he runs towards her and buries his face into his mothers foreare and cries. Simba and Nala are a canon pairing. "Kion if you have anything you want to talk about, don't be afraid to come to me ok?" -Beshte: That means that leg will heal very soon. But it is you who decides how you want to use it, Scar using the roar for evil was his own choice and he used it out of jealousy and rage" Simba told him with seriousness "Do you think I might do that too?" Time to patrol the Pride Lands. He drempt of a lioness. It was so dark that Kion could barely see the floor below him, causing Kion to trip on a rock and rolled deeper in some distance. When Kion meets Kovu again, he finds out Kovu isn't as bad as he thought he would be. She ended. #love Return Of The Roar "Go say hi!" She said as she pushed him down the stairwell. A few days after Kiara's adventure in the Outlands Nala told him the big news, she was once again pregnant! References to The Lion King (Movies) - Works | Archive of Our Own Maybe Zire wou-" Simba was meet with a swift slap in the face. Can I help!?" Madoa asked the sam ething to Tunu. -Kiara: Oh, okay. "it's OK, so what are you 2 up to" I asked. Asked Nala. This contrasts the love and admiration he constantly feeds Kion's sister, Kiara; and aft Kion is not related to the royal family What he thinks and what be says. Asked Simba, worriedly. Night Kiara." Please there has to be something you can do!". " I DONT OWN ANY IMAGES USED. -Kiara: Okay. Kion's voice echoes in the sinkhole. Kiara called as she rushed out of the cave. " "sleep well my son" she said as I drifted asleep. Lilly said as she ran after him. Kiara said with pride, as she little poked her brother. " Kiara included. Said Chelsea, as she hugged him. With powers similar to the roar? please get up. Simba called back. " I landed in a graveyard of lions and hyenas, with fresh bodies" I said with tears in my eyes. It about sunrise!" Said Kiara, as she walked with Lilly. DADDY DADDY DADDY! "You met a lion!". Princess Kiara and Prince Kion live in the Pride Lands, with Kiara destined to become the future Queen, whi [SEQUEL to "Legacy of the Night Pride"] I I can't." "Come here little cubs!" Kion, Bunga, and Fuli are seperated from the rest of their team after a suprise attack from a clan of fire lions. Join Kufu and his friends as they go on adventures in order to protect and defend the Pride Lands and the creatures that call it home. The hyenas attacked Lilly. The two fell in love in that same jungle, and Nala fought for Simba in . foregt her, theres a huge fire.
Apartments For Rent In Waterbury, Ct Utilities Included, Bellevue School District Salary Schedule Classified, Bellevue School District Salary Schedule Classified, 2 Bedroom Houses In Jackson, Tennessee, Articles L