Apparently theyre trending on Tik Tok right now, so we expect them to continue in their popularity. These running shorts are available in 2.5 and 4 inch lengths, as well as mid and high waist options. Best for Weightlifting: Wunder Train Contour Fit High-Rise . Lululemon Speed Short - lulu fanatics Find "Speed Up Lululemon" in Toronto (GTA), Ontario - Visit Kijiji Classifieds to find new & used items for sale. I love the way the fabrics feel the liner is really soft and the outer Swift fabric can withstand the elements really well. 5. Since I'm relatively short, the shorter length doesn't bother me and doesn't look indecent on my petite legs. We operate independently from our advertising team. I tried the Updated Speed Up Longs this weekend and I found that I was able to size down in them, as compared to my usual Run Times size. What do you guys think- should I keep the 4 or exchange for a 2? how to tighten lululemon speed up shorts Our technical gear is designed to keep you comfortable and confident during all your sweaty pursuits. So after spending Sunday morning prancing around the house in SIX different pairs of shorts. Despite the freedom, and that I needed new shorts like I needed a hole in the head, I really wanted to get my hands on a classic red. How To Remove Liner From Lululemon Shorts - Clothes Questions C$20 C$0. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. Stay with your usual Speed (Up) size if youre going to give the longer updated version a go. This is thicker than Nulux, but still sleek and breathable, and likely the most versatile of all the fabrics. Best of the Best. The stock climbed to a high of 73.42 on Sept. 8, up 12% (1). Keep in mind, gift cards, face masks, and gear from our We Made Too Much section are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Laid one on top of the other with the hip seams all at the same level, the Updated Speed Ups split the difference between regular and high rise almost exactly down the middle. The Speed Up Short *Long/Updated fixes this problem. Balance of nature fox news commercial The cotton fabric blend and four-way stretch technology mean these yoga pants are lightweight, soft, and give you complete freedom of movement. Let's start with the fit. If you're looking to take your at-home workout outside, throw on Columbia's top-rated hiking shorts and hit up the nearest trail. LULULEMON Shorts Comparison - Hotty Hot VS Speed Up - 2.5" VS 4" /*! What will I be wearing today? Reebok Crossfit Speed Short. How do you tighten Lululemon shorts? Costing $13.95 to $15.95, this pair is one of the biggest athleisure steals we've seen and is the perfect dupe for Lululemon's $58 Align Shorts. I'll try out some of the other styles as well as the size 2. thank you!! TikTok video from sarah lynn (@sarahlynnrain): "these are the lulu lemon speed up shorts in 2.5 inseam size 8 #lululemon #shorts #cuttingclothes #college". Speed Shorts comparison, I will say this: I am a Speed Short devotee. so if there are any questions you may have that I didnt cover in this post, drop them in the comments below! That said they didnt have the high-rise in store but do offer a 2.5 inseam and 4 inseam in the high-rise. This running short was specifically designed with athletic quads in mind. Size Notes: These run true to size, Lindsey is pictured above wearing a size 6 (her typical short size pregnant or not). Thanks Stacy! Men Men. I purchased these in my usual size 2. With the release of the Speed Up Short Long 4 Updated Fit last week, I felt like I had to give the longer length a try and figure out how in the world they were different enough from all the other shorts to justify keeping them. Lululemon Athletica. Nov 27, 2022 - Today I am doing a Lululemon Speed Up shorts review! If youre looking for a more conservative short with more length, the most noticeable difference between the Updated and the Run Times when wearing them is the rise. lululemons Sonic Pink Everywhere Belt Bag is now available online, Fit Review: lululemon Scuba Oversized Funnel Neck Half-Zip & Scuba Oversized Half-Zip Hoodie, So I (Finally) Tried On lululemon's Align Tank: Fit Review (First Release), Fit Review: lululemon Electric Lemon Align Pant & Groove Super-High-Rise Flared Pant, Fit Review: lululemon Align T-Shirt & Ebb to Street Cropped Racerback Tank Top. Lululemon still wins , This was in-depth and delightful. The fabric puffs out from the waistband, making the hips look boxier than the old school Speed Shorts did, which I simply couldnt get over. Given the weather and no real patience for trying something new while training for my next half marathon, I have done little more than a jog across the living room in the Run Times and Updated Fit to see if they will ride up. The product claims to improve lubrication and pH levels as well as prevent infections. I have similar measurements and body type, it sounds like. return function(){return ret}})();rp.bindMediaToggle=function(link){var finalMedia=link.media||"all";function enableStylesheet(){link.media=finalMedia} Retail Price: $68.00. Men men's clothes Bottoms; Joggers; Tights; Pants; Tops . And I just cant do the regular speed ups. Lululemon Speed Up short $35 $68. While they're not the cheapest option, these soft, stretchy, and sweat-wicking athletic shorts are more comfortable and flattering than other pairs I've owned. oh okay, thanks for informing me! The Crz Yoga workout shorts are available in 17 colors, including smoky green, heathered black, burgundy, and plum, in sizes XXS-XXL. Great post. . .tasty-pins-follow-box{ The company posted $4.4 . But we also have to note our love for the Track That Shorts, Align Biker Shorts and Base Pace Biker Shorts. Hi, Im Lindsey Bomgren. The Wunder Train Biker Shorts are the summer version of our favorite training legging: The Wunder Trains! Regardless of inseam and rise, speed up shorts generally run a little smaller than other lululemon bottoms. Dance Studio (2) Hotty Hot (1) Show Less. Lululemon. Now that weve had over a year with the new design Im curious to see how Speed Up sales compare to how Speeds used to sell. lululemon blue and black athletic workout shorts size 6. how to tighten lululemon speed up shorts These shorts currently come in 25 different colors and . Shopped my closet for today's workout . how to tighten lululemon speed up shorts - playtcubed.com I dont think LLL should have changed the fit of these two shorts but they seem determined to either discontinue or revamp original iconic product, i.e. A lot of women report being satisfied with the results. Thanks for the review! Youre getting more shorts in all aspects of the design, except for the hip width. I've tried a couple of speed shorts this season, but none of them quite worked out. Run: Speed Short Black / Persian Purple. $118.00 $ 118. Their speed shorts are a long-time favorite, but lululemon phased them out in favor of the new speed up shorts. Shop Women's lululemon athletica Black Size 8 Athletic Shorts at a discounted price at Poshmark. The Lululemon run speed shorts are the best I've ever found. Read More: The . Also just making sure, you're measuring your hips across the widest part of your butt, not your hip bones? A place for all things lululemon (reviews, discussion, questions, finds!) Swift (10) Nulu (8) Nulux (5) Everlux (3) SenseKnit (1) object-fit: cover; When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Don't ride up, don't fall down, not sheer. The opening of the shorts is wider than many other athletic shorts I've tried. Above the vent, speed ups do not have seams. I have to think that there are people out there who were lobbying for the Speed Up changes except now to shut them up lululemon has awoken the beasts inside us OG Speed Short lovers who were quietly happy for VERY MANY YEARS. Lululemon Speed Short Paint Storm Harbor Blue Multi / Black size 4 EUC. Back Women . Growing up, I loved exercising in the Nike Tempo Running Shorts. object-position: center;} gtag('js', new Date()); Best 25+ Deals for Lululemon Run Speed Shorts | Poshmark Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. var links=w.document.getElementsByTagName("link");for(var i=0;ilululemon Sizing Guide and Fitting Tips - Schimiggy Reviews It was only when I got the flamenco red ones last summer that I realized the new cut worked well with a heavier fabric, but fluffed up and looked silly when a lighter fabric was in play. Grab the wrapped right loop in the middle and pull through the gap. Great for staying in place while you run. Free shipping & returns. Overall, the Lululemon Speed Up shorts are perfect for hiking because they are: Light Durable Comfortable Versatile And come with 2 secret pockets While they are expensive, they are well worth the price tag in our opinion and if you have a strong, muscular build, similar to the 3 of us, I think you too will love them! You can purchase syndication rights to this story here. 06/16/2022 . The Updated Speed Ups and the Run Times both feature a 4 inseam, the other three options have a 2.5 inseam. Fourth is Luxtreme . Does Lululemon shrink? I love Lululemon's athletic and leisure apparel, but the. Ill try the new updated fit, looks promising. Size: US 6 (M) Est. On the speed up short, the seam terminates at the vent. strickland funeral home pooler, ga; richest instagram influencers non celebrity; mtg bees deck; business for sale st maarten lululemon sizes range from size 2-14 for women. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . The Hotty Hot Shorts are designed for running. It's made of the same stretchy fabric as the liner and it's the perfect place to hold your keys. Fast delivery, full service customer support. Has a loose fit through the dress and fits around the arms and chest. Patagonia Strider's are the best running shorts for men who like long trail runs and ultra running. I have a 27 waist, 33 in hips, and somewhat of a butt and wear a 4 in all shorts from Lulu so seems like a 2 might work better for you based on your measurements! For example, the Base Pace Biker Shorts are great for runners, while the Align Biker Shorts are perfect for yoga. What Does the Right Size lululemon Pant Look Like? The seams themselves are adequately stitched but then reinforced at each terminus. While they fit, they are definitely compressive, especially in the thigh area. Neon pink is made of lululemon's 4-way stretch material. Color: Midnight Navy Blue (MDNI). Best Women's Hiking Shorts: Lululemon Speed Up Shorts Review } Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. 90.3K views |. Lululemon Speed Up Short 2.5" - The #1 Best Seller in Lululemon Yoga Shorts! Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. These shorts use that same soft, buttery Nulu fabric youd find in the Align Leggings. Next, there's Everlux, which is the brand's fastest drying fabric. 51. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. See below for our size and fit guide. Lululemon is known for its focus on fabrics and the Speed Up Shorts deliver to that end. NML TEAM FAVORITE Base Pace Short: These currently only come in an 8 inseam, which hits Megan a few inches above the knee. 5 Blooming Jelly Women's Quick-Dry Running Shorts. Ive not worn the flamenco red Speed Ups since August, and TBH now that I have the Updated version, they are about to find a home in my Poshmark closet until it finds its new home. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. how to tighten lululemon speed up shorts - tmt-aba.com I forgot how I love this bra and color. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. Let's start with the fit. I also thought the fabric was thinner, did you notice this? I feel too much of a breeze whenever I take a step forward or squat in the Speed Up. how to find your size in lululemon speed up shorts | . growth mindset activities for high school pdf Seeing that I had plenty, I didnt race to buy a pair of Speed Ups as they dropped, so my first encounter was with the 2018 Seawheeze Special Edition Runner Shorts. - Sold by @alinaiscool120 I'm not a professional runner by any means, so I can't say if these are the best performance running shorts out there. These shorts were super tricky for me to get right, but they ended up being my. It isn't the best design for yoga or other mat exercises. They were certainly MUCH better than their 2.5 inseam counterpart, but I still love my OG speeds the best. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. Available in dozens of colors and patterns, the line has a multitude of styles (cropped, without pockets (more like Aligns), biker shorts), but my personal favorite and the style most similar to the Fast & Free 25" is the High Waisted Yoga Pant, which comes in 18 colorways!While the dupes aren't quite as buttery soft as the Lulu pants, for a third of the price, they are definitely . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Lululemon Speed Up Short 4" Run Train Track Gym In Black Size 4 Reversible at the best online prices at eBay! The liner inside of the shorts is made of a stretchy, sweat-wicking, quick-drying material. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com. Your email address will not be published. The drawstring isn't necessarily meant to be tied. Not as short as they look! . #media_image-2 img{ Size Notes: We all felt like these shorts ran smaller than our normal lululemon sizes, especially if you have athletic quads or a booty. dyson ball animal pro plus hard to push. Learn more. You can wear them in your true size if possible. The lightweight fabric is perfect for CrossFit . The adjusted hem sweep also made the speed ups slightly shorter, mostly at the sides. viral twitter video educational shows for 10year olds; love sky bl novel most creative ways to hide drugs; manga life battlefield 2042 kills not counting towards attachments; stranger video chat app Super comfortable and grea Lululemon Speed Short (4-way Stretch 2.5") Super Natural Blue Multi/Black Size 6 t quality and color. Especially if your butt is smaller the two should be fine. mental health waiting times 2020 . The shorts come in six different colors and patterns: red, light blue, camo, black, white, and a heathered black. From how to choose the right pair of lululemon shorts for your body type to which inseam we recommend. My lululemon running shorts purchasing came to a screeching halt. Check out our lululemon speed up shorts selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our sports & fitness shops. Select size to get notified Length 2.5" 2.5" 4" Add to Bag Reviews (3134) Live Chat Details These shorts were new to us, and a surprise favorite. Your email address will not be published. I didnt notice any difference in the Run Times vs Speed Up Fabric, but I did feel the same that the leg hole on the RT is certainly narrower than the updated Speeds. Description: Side pockets Zipper pocket above bum Mid rise Full length Size 6 Good used condition, some pilling beginning on rear I find they fit a bit big around the waist so could possibly fit a smaller size 8 There's a drawstring to tighten the waist also Bundle two or more items and get 10% off . how to tighten lululemon speed up shorts Shop Shorts at lululemon. #lululemonhack #123preppy #MoveWithTommy #lululemon #luluwillwin #hack". Initially, I found that they felt slightly tighter than my older 4-way speeds, but not enough to size up. I used to rely on the Run Times shorts for crossfit; I felt more covered up. The Lululemon Speed Short is a great choice for running or gym wear. Description: These are in good condition.. Sold by tracyhan. text-align: center; $40.00. Sign up for our newsletter to get honest reviews on top products & services delivered weekly to your inbox. The Best Running Shorts from lululemon 2022 (with Size Guide)! Small pocket without zip. lululemon Wunder Under Pants typically fit true to size. } This guide is brought to you in partnership withlululemon. else{w.loadCSS=loadCSS}}(typeof global!=="undefined"?global:this)), Free Weekly Workout Plans in Your Inbox. Speed Shorts match up in response. Sleepover! Still, I think the Speed Up Shorts make up for the difference with the fabric, construction, and convenient details like pockets, but if the price is your main concern, the Nikes are a good option too. I still think they're a great option, and at just $30 they're a more affordable one too, but I like to think of the Speed Up Shorts as the more sophisticated older sister to the Tempos if you will. button#responsive-menu-pro-button,#responsive-menu-pro-container{display: none;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%}#responsive-menu-pro-container{z-index: 99998}@media screen and (max-width:768px){#responsive-menu-pro-container{display: block;position: fixed;top: 0;bottom: 0;padding-bottom: 5px;margin-bottom: -5px;outline: 1px solid transparent;overflow-y: auto;overflow-x: hidden}#responsive-menu-pro-container .responsive-menu-pro-search-box{width: 100%;padding: 0 2%;border-radius: 2px;height: 50px;-webkit-appearance: none}#responsive-menu-pro-container.push-left,#responsive-menu-pro-container.slide-left{transform: translateX(-100%);-ms-transform: translateX(-100%);-webkit-transform: translateX(-100%);-moz-transform: translateX(-100%)}.responsive-menu-pro-open #responsive-menu-pro-container.push-left,.responsive-menu-pro-open #responsive-menu-pro-container.slide-left{transform: translateX(0);-ms-transform: translateX(0);-webkit-transform: translateX(0);-moz-transform: translateX(0)}#responsive-menu-pro-container.push-top,#responsive-menu-pro-container.slide-top{transform: translateY(-100%);-ms-transform: translateY(-100%);-webkit-transform: translateY(-100%);-moz-transform: translateY(-100%)}.responsive-menu-pro-open #responsive-menu-pro-container.push-top,.responsive-menu-pro-open #responsive-menu-pro-container.slide-top{transform: translateY(0);-ms-transform: translateY(0);-webkit-transform: translateY(0);-moz-transform: translateY(0)}#responsive-menu-pro-container.push-right,#responsive-menu-pro-container.slide-right{transform: translateX(100%);-ms-transform: translateX(100%);-webkit-transform: translateX(100%);-moz-transform: translateX(100%)}.responsive-menu-pro-open #responsive-menu-pro-container.push-right,.responsive-menu-pro-open #responsive-menu-pro-container.slide-right{transform: translateX(0);-ms-transform: translateX(0);-webkit-transform: translateX(0);-moz-transform: translateX(0)}#responsive-menu-pro-container.push-bottom,#responsive-menu-pro-container.slide-bottom{transform: translateY(100%);-ms-transform: translateY(100%);-webkit-transform: translateY(100%);-moz-transform: translateY(100%)}.responsive-menu-pro-open #responsive-menu-pro-container.push-bottom,.responsive-menu-pro-open #responsive-menu-pro-container.slide-bottom{transform: translateY(0);-ms-transform: translateY(0);-webkit-transform: translateY(0);-moz-transform: translateY(0)}#responsive-menu-pro-container,#responsive-menu-pro-container:before,#responsive-menu-pro-container:after,#responsive-menu-pro-container *,#responsive-menu-pro-container *:before,#responsive-menu-pro-container *:after{box-sizing: border-box;margin: 0;padding: 0}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro-search-box,#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro-additional-content,#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro-title{padding: 25px 5%}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro,#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro ul{width: 100%}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro ul.responsive-menu-pro-submenu{display: none}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro ul.responsive-menu-pro-submenu.responsive-menu-pro-submenu-open{display: block}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro ul.responsive-menu-pro-submenu-depth-1 a.responsive-menu-pro-item-link{padding-left:5%}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro ul.responsive-menu-pro-submenu-depth-2 a.responsive-menu-pro-item-link{padding-left:5%}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro ul.responsive-menu-pro-submenu-depth-3 a.responsive-menu-pro-item-link{padding-left:20%}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro ul.responsive-menu-pro-submenu-depth-4 a.responsive-menu-pro-item-link{padding-left:25%}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro ul.responsive-menu-pro-submenu-depth-5 a.responsive-menu-pro-item-link{padding-left:30%}#responsive-menu-pro-container li.responsive-menu-pro-item{width: 100%;list-style: none}#responsive-menu-pro-container li.responsive-menu-pro-item a{width: 100%;display: block;text-decoration: none;position: relative}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro li.responsive-menu-pro-item a{padding: 0 5%}#responsive-menu-pro-container .responsive-menu-pro-submenu li.responsive-menu-pro-item a{padding: 0 5%}#responsive-menu-pro-container li.responsive-menu-pro-item a .glyphicon,#responsive-menu-pro-container li.responsive-menu-pro-item a .fab,#responsive-menu-pro-container li.responsive-menu-pro-item a .fas{margin-right: 15px}#responsive-menu-pro-container li.responsive-menu-pro-item a .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow{position: absolute;top: 0;bottom: 0;text-align: center;overflow: hidden}#responsive-menu-pro-container li.responsive-menu-pro-item a .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow .glyphicon,#responsive-menu-pro-container li.responsive-menu-pro-item a .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow .fab,#responsive-menu-pro-container li.responsive-menu-pro-item a .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow .fas{margin-right: 0}button#responsive-menu-pro-button .responsive-menu-pro-button-icon-inactive{display: none}button#responsive-menu-pro-button{z-index: 99999;display: none;overflow: hidden;outline: none}button#responsive-menu-pro-button img{max-width: 100%}.responsive-menu-pro-label{display: inline-block;font-weight: 600;margin: 0 5px;vertical-align: middle;pointer-events: none}.responsive-menu-pro-accessible{display: inline-block}.responsive-menu-pro-accessible .responsive-menu-pro-box{display: inline-block;vertical-align: middle}.responsive-menu-pro-label.responsive-menu-pro-label-top,.responsive-menu-pro-label.responsive-menu-pro-label-bottom{display: block;margin: 0 auto}button#responsive-menu-pro-button{padding: 0 0;display: inline-block;cursor: pointer;transition-property: opacity, filter;transition-duration: 0.15s;transition-timing-function: linear;font: inherit;color: inherit;text-transform: none;background-color: transparent;border: 0;margin: 0}.responsive-menu-pro-box{width:30px;height:17px;display: inline-block;position: relative}.responsive-menu-pro-inner{display: block;top: 50%;margin-top:-0.5px}.responsive-menu-pro-inner,.responsive-menu-pro-inner::before,.responsive-menu-pro-inner::after{width:30px;height:1px;background-color:rgba(57, 54, 55, 1);border-radius: 4px;position: absolute;transition-property: transform;transition-duration: 0.15s;transition-timing-function: ease}.responsive-menu-pro-open .responsive-menu-pro-inner,.responsive-menu-pro-open .responsive-menu-pro-inner::before,.responsive-menu-pro-open .responsive-menu-pro-inner::after{background-color:rgba(57, 54, 55, 1)}button#responsive-menu-pro-button:hover .responsive-menu-pro-inner,button#responsive-menu-pro-button:hover .responsive-menu-pro-inner::before,button#responsive-menu-pro-button:hover .responsive-menu-pro-inner::after,button#responsive-menu-pro-button:hover .responsive-menu-pro-open .responsive-menu-pro-inner,button#responsive-menu-pro-button:hover .responsive-menu-pro-open .responsive-menu-pro-inner::before,button#responsive-menu-pro-button:hover .responsive-menu-pro-open .responsive-menu-pro-inner::after,button#responsive-menu-pro-button:focus .responsive-menu-pro-inner,button#responsive-menu-pro-button:focus .responsive-menu-pro-inner::before,button#responsive-menu-pro-button:focus .responsive-menu-pro-inner::after,button#responsive-menu-pro-button:focus .responsive-menu-pro-open .responsive-menu-pro-inner,button#responsive-menu-pro-button:focus .responsive-menu-pro-open .responsive-menu-pro-inner::before,button#responsive-menu-pro-button:focus .responsive-menu-pro-open .responsive-menu-pro-inner::after{background-color:rgba(57, 54, 55, 1)}.responsive-menu-pro-inner::before,.responsive-menu-pro-inner::after{content: "";display: block}.responsive-menu-pro-inner::before{top:-8px}.responsive-menu-pro-inner::after{bottom:-8px}.responsive-menu-pro-boring .responsive-menu-pro-inner,.responsive-menu-pro-boring .responsive-menu-pro-inner::before,.responsive-menu-pro-boring .responsive-menu-pro-inner::after{transition-property: none}.responsive-menu-pro-boring.is-active .responsive-menu-pro-inner{transform: rotate(45deg)}.responsive-menu-pro-boring.is-active .responsive-menu-pro-inner::before{top: 0;opacity: 0}.responsive-menu-pro-boring.is-active .responsive-menu-pro-inner::after{bottom: 0;transform: rotate(-90deg)}button#responsive-menu-pro-button{width:30px;height:30px;position:absolute;top:0px;right:30px;display: inline-block;transition: transform 0.5s, background-color 0.5s}button#responsive-menu-pro-button .responsive-menu-pro-box{color:rgba(57, 54, 55, 1);pointer-events: none}.responsive-menu-pro-open button#responsive-menu-pro-button .responsive-menu-pro-box{color:rgba(57, 54, 55, 1)}.responsive-menu-pro-label{color:#ffffff;font-size:16px;line-height:28px;pointer-events: none}.responsive-menu-pro-label .responsive-menu-pro-button-text-open{display: none}.responsive-menu-pro-fade-top #responsive-menu-pro-container,.responsive-menu-pro-fade-left #responsive-menu-pro-container,.responsive-menu-pro-fade-right #responsive-menu-pro-container,.responsive-menu-pro-fade-bottom #responsive-menu-pro-container{display: none}#responsive-menu-pro-container{width:100%;top: 0;background:rgba(244, 242, 246, 1);transition: transform 0.5s;text-align:center;min-width:100%}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro-wrapper{background:rgba(244, 242, 246, 1)}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro-additional-content{color:#ffffff}#responsive-menu-pro-container .responsive-menu-pro-search-box{background:rgba(244, 242, 246, 1);border: 2px solid rgba(244, 242, 246, 1);color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)}#responsive-menu-pro-container .responsive-menu-pro-search-box:-ms-input-placeholder{color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)}#responsive-menu-pro-container .responsive-menu-pro-search-box::-webkit-input-placeholder{color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)}#responsive-menu-pro-container .responsive-menu-pro-search-box:-moz-placeholder{color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1);opacity: 1}#responsive-menu-pro-container .responsive-menu-pro-search-box::-moz-placeholder{color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1);opacity: 1}#responsive-menu-pro-container .responsive-menu-pro-item-link,#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro-title,#responsive-menu-pro-container .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow{transition: background-color 0.5s,border-color 0.5s,color 0.5s}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro-title{background-color:rgba(244, 242, 246, 1);color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1);font-size:13px;text-align:center}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro-title a{color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1);font-size:13px;text-decoration: none}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro-title a:hover{color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro-title:hover{background-color:rgba(244, 242, 246, 1);color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro-title:hover a{color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro-title #responsive-menu-pro-title-image{display: inline-block;vertical-align: middle;max-width: 100%;margin-bottom: 15px}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro-title #responsive-menu-pro-title-image img{max-width: 100%}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro > li.responsive-menu-pro-item:first-child > a{border-top:1px solid rgba(33, 33, 33, 0)}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro li.responsive-menu-pro-item .responsive-menu-pro-item-link{font-size:16px}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro li.responsive-menu-pro-item a{line-height:40px;border-bottom:1px solid rgba(33, 33, 33, 0);color:rgba(57, 54, 55, 1);background-color:rgba(244, 242, 246, 1);height:40px}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro li.responsive-menu-pro-item a:hover,#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro li.responsive-menu-pro-item a:focus{color:rgba(57, 54, 55, 1);background-color:rgba(244, 242, 246, 1);border-color:rgba(33, 33, 33, 0)}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro li.responsive-menu-pro-item a:hover .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow,#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro li.responsive-menu-pro-item a:focus .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow{color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1);border-color:rgba(244, 242, 246, 1);background-color:rgba(244, 242, 246, 1)}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro li.responsive-menu-pro-item a:hover .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow.responsive-menu-pro-subarrow-active,#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro li.responsive-menu-pro-item a:focus .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow.responsive-menu-pro-subarrow-active{color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1);border-color:rgba(244, 242, 246, 1);background-color:rgba(244, 242, 246, 1)}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro li.responsive-menu-pro-item a .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow{right: 0;height:40px;line-height:40px;width:40px;color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1);border-left:1px solid rgba(244, 242, 246, 1);background-color:rgba(244, 242, 246, 1)}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro li.responsive-menu-pro-item a .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow.responsive-menu-pro-subarrow-active{color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1);border-color:rgba(244, 242, 246, 1);background-color:rgba(244, 242, 246, 1)}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro li.responsive-menu-pro-item a .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow.responsive-menu-pro-subarrow-active:hover,#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro li.responsive-menu-pro-item a .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow.responsive-menu-pro-subarrow-active:focus{color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1);border-color:rgba(244, 242, 246, 1);background-color:rgba(244, 242, 246, 1)}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro li.responsive-menu-pro-item a .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow:hover,#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro li.responsive-menu-pro-item a .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow:focus{color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1);border-color:rgba(244, 242, 246, 1);background-color:rgba(244, 242, 246, 1)}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro li.responsive-menu-pro-item.responsive-menu-pro-current-item > .responsive-menu-pro-item-link{background-color:rgba(244, 242, 246, 1);color:rgba(57, 54, 55, 1);border-color:rgba(33, 33, 33, 0)}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro li.responsive-menu-pro-item.responsive-menu-pro-current-item > .responsive-menu-pro-item-link:hover{background-color:rgba(244, 242, 246, 1);color:rgba(57, 54, 55, 1);border-color:rgba(64, 64, 64, 0)}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro ul.responsive-menu-pro-submenu li.responsive-menu-pro-item .responsive-menu-pro-item-link{font-size:16px;text-align:center}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro ul.responsive-menu-pro-submenu li.responsive-menu-pro-item a{height:40px;line-height:40px;border-bottom:1px solid rgba(33, 33, 33, 0);color:rgba(57, 54, 55, 1);background-color:rgba(246, 244, 248, 1)}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro ul.responsive-menu-pro-submenu li.responsive-menu-pro-item a:hover,#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro ul.responsive-menu-pro-submenu li.responsive-menu-pro-item a:focus{color:rgba(57, 54, 55, 1);background-color:rgba(246, 244, 248, 1);border-color:rgba(33, 33, 33, 0)}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro ul.responsive-menu-pro-submenu li.responsive-menu-pro-item a:hover .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow{color:#ffffff;border-color:#3f3f3f;background-color:#3f3f3f}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro ul.responsive-menu-pro-submenu li.responsive-menu-pro-item a:hover .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow.responsive-menu-pro-subarrow-active{color:#ffffff;border-color:#3f3f3f;background-color:#3f3f3f}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro ul.responsive-menu-pro-submenu li.responsive-menu-pro-item a .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow{left:unset;right:0;height:40px;line-height:40px;width:40px;color:#ffffff;border-left:1px solid #212121;border-right:unset;background-color:#212121}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro ul.responsive-menu-pro-submenu li.responsive-menu-pro-item a .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow.responsive-menu-pro-subarrow-active{color:#ffffff;border-color:#212121;background-color:#212121}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro ul.responsive-menu-pro-submenu li.responsive-menu-pro-item a .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow.responsive-menu-pro-subarrow-active:hover{color:#ffffff;border-color:#3f3f3f;background-color:#3f3f3f}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro ul.responsive-menu-pro-submenu li.responsive-menu-pro-item a .responsive-menu-pro-subarrow:hover{color:#ffffff;border-color:#3f3f3f;background-color:#3f3f3f}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro ul.responsive-menu-pro-submenu li.responsive-menu-pro-item.responsive-menu-pro-current-item > .responsive-menu-pro-item-link{background-color:rgba(246, 244, 248, 1);color:rgba(57, 54, 55, 1);border-color:rgba(33, 33, 33, 0)}#responsive-menu-pro-container #responsive-menu-pro ul.responsive-menu-pro-submenu li.responsive-menu-pro-item.responsive-menu-pro-current-item > .responsive-menu-pro-item-link:hover{background-color:rgba(246, 244, 248, 1);color:rgba(57, 54, 55, 1);border-color:rgba(64, 64, 64, 0)}.main-header .lower{display: none !important}}
Solange Boilard Death, Articles H