Take the steaks out of the marinade and put them right on the grill. Do not cover. What a steak, the family adored it! How To Cook Marinated Steak: The Ultimate Guide - Avant-Garde Kitchen Required fields are marked *. steak like skirt steak will become more tender. I am a self professed home chef and I can hold my own. Stick a thermometer into the thickest part of the meat to check the doneness. Quick tips and easy recipes to chase the fear out of your kitchen. Agreed, making it well done completely ruins such a great cut of meat. This recipe for Simple Marinated Ribeye Steak on the grill can't be beat! Just dont drag it across the stove, use a hot pad every time you touch the pan. Thanks again! Prepare steaks as above and grill 5-6 minutes per side for medium-rare or 6-7 minutes per side for medium. Cook the steak until it reaches an internal temperature of 115 degrees Fahrenheit. Thank you. A cooked 4.5-ounce steak (about a serving and a half) has 240 calories, about 38 grams of protein and 10 grams of fat, according to the USDA. A hit! Hi there, I'm Angela! Preheat your grill to high. One of the best methods for doing so is oven-cooked ribeye, which gives the steak a little time to cook on its own in low heat. Mix it all together in a small bowl, and give it a good whisk to combine. Heat your pan until it's "screaming hot," Polak says. Microwaves often overcook steak or make them rubbery but can be used in a pinch.Microwave your steak for 20 second increments just until heated through. Alfa Moderno Portable Gas Pizza Oven - BBQ Authority The butter sauce was amazing the steak was very flavorful, juicy and tender. How To Cook Fabulous Steak In The Oven Without Searing If you have an entire 16-ounce ribeye to yourself, you very well may have leftovers. Pull out the steak and let it rest for a few minutes. Oven-baked ribeye steak is something that you can make by first making sure that you're using the right type of seasoning. Thanks for visiting! ribeye steak Salt Black pepper Instructions Combine all marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Place the steak in the pan, pressing it firmly against the surface of the pan. Simple and excellent. Whisk together until fully combined (oil and other ingredients will separate; this is normal). Remove roast from marinade; discard marinade. Enjoy! I cooked this steak for my daughter that doesnt like steak or red meat and she loved it this evening. Look for the presence of intramuscular fat thin white lines of fat within the muscle itself which is commonly referred to as marbling, he recommends. Highly recommend. If it feels soft, it means meat is rare. If you can, flip the steaks over once while they are marinating. I chose to highlight 3 different cooking methods. Perfect Ribeye Steaks - Spend With Pennies When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Again, only if you're working with a big hunk of steak, sear one side in your (very hot) skillet, just until it's dark and the bottom starts to pull away, making it easy to flip. In fact, I didnt have all of the ingredients and it still tasted as if we were at an upscale steak house. WHAT A TREAT!!! I was very happy.". Its time to cook! Continue with Recommended Cookies. If you're looking to make a perfectly-cooked .css-1es3cx1{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:#004685;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:#004685;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;}.css-1es3cx1:hover{color:#595959;text-decoration-color:#595959;}steak dinner right at home, we're here to dispel the myth: grilling isn't your only option. Searing is also key for creating a nice crust on the steak, which you can do solely using the oven or using a combination of the oven and the stove. Turned out AMAZING! Everyone loved it, the kids too. Think of your favorite steakhouse sides and recreate them at home! Let sit up to 30 minutes to let steak come to room temperature. Recommend using cooing spray opposed to canola oil. Step 1: Make marinade. 1. How to Cook Ribeye Steak + Temperature Guide - Traeger Grills Haha, I always use a cast iron on my stove top. OMGOMG. This was divine. The cooling rack will keep the crispy, crusty browned meat from getting soggy sitting in its own juices. A ribeye steak is a fatty cut from the upper rib area of the cow. Made it twice. Once you turn it, it's time for the oven.Let it rest. With its rich flavor and tender consistency, this juicy cut tastes just as good as it looks. As a small thank you, wed like to offer you a $30 gift card (valid at GoNift.com). 1 garlic clove, bashed with the skin left on. Season with pepper if desired. When ready to cook, set Traeger temperature to 325 and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes. If necessary, cook for another 3-10 minutes until the steak reaches your ideal temperature. However, grain-fed is still a good choice if youre on a budget. Season your steak generously, getting the sides of the steak as well. If you have time, set your steak out 30 minutes beforehand so it can come up to room temperature ( it helps the steak cook evenly ). I love it, Its a great recipe, but the cooking times are too long. 2 lbs. Cook on one side for about 5 minutes, until your steak is browned and caramelized on the bottom. How To Cook Marinated Steak In The Oven Marinate the steak. Thank you for this delicious recipe as my picky 14 year old son ate his in under five minutes! Best indoor steak Ive ever made. Alternatively, you can use a finger test method to check the steaks internal temperature. Heat a large cast-iron pan on the stove over medium-high heat. If you leave too much marinade on the steak, itll boil. Simple and delicious. Then, leave them at room temperature for 45 minutes prior to cooking. Bone-in ribeye is more flaverful than boneless. Aim for only turning the steak over once. Better cuts of ribeye will have fat marbled throughout the steaks in thin ribbons and small dots. If you overcook hanger steak, or if [], [] Depending on how thick your pork chops are, they will need to be on the grill for about 7-10 minutes total. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionists advice. I have a hard time eating steak because of TMJ but this was perfectly tender and YUM! Preheat. Damn delicious it was! Cook the Steak Heat a skillet over high heat. What is the Reverse Sear Method, and Why is it Highly Liked? Season with pepper if desired. To all the people leaving reviews / comments that are saying they need to reduce the cooking time because the steak was well done, need to buy thicker steaks and or use a leave in digital cooking thermometer. I dont have a grill so this is perfect. Heat the skillet to high heat, allowing it to come to full temperature before adding the steak. With bone-in steaks, the meat closer to the bone stays rarer since the bone insulates it. Place the steak in the marinade. Top tips for cooking steak in the oven:Bring your steak to room temperature.Cold meat will seize in a hot environment. Try these great grilling recipes for the spring and summer. For thinner cuts of meat, under the broiler, it's about 6 minutes per side. Theyll cook fast on your hot grill, so dont get distracted! Wow! My steak was prime and I thought the butter made it too rich. Follow the chart below. Cook the steak until it reaches an internal temperature of 115 degrees Fahrenheit. Thats where a good marinade comes in! It helps the steak to cook evenly and quickly. It was absolutely delicious and definitely plan on making again! This recipe is perfect for beginners because it's so straightforward! Remove from the grill and top with a pat of butter, loosely tent with foil. Wasnt dry in the least and satisfied the craving Ive been having for steak for the past weeks. I have prepared this recipe twice now, both times accompanied by mashed potatoes and once each with Broccoli and mixed veg. If your steak sticks to the grill, it isnt quite ready to flip over. How to Cook a Tomahawk Steak - TOMAHAWK Ribeye STEAK - YouTube Perfect for Valentines Day !! This marinade is so easy it has four simple ingredients. Tastes delicious and so simple!! Pre-heat the oven to 250 (121). When you're cooking something like a skirt steak under the broiler, the hot and direct heat will be enough to achieve the same charred affect without the risk of overcooking the meat.Season the steak generously. Definitely using this method from now on! My son said it was The best hes ever eaten!!! Karen, ribeye steaks can be boneless or bone-in. Finally, I removed the steak from the oven, spooned over the butter/garlic and placed it back in the oven for 3-4 minutes. Once the steak is dry, cook it on a scorching hot pan to form a crust. To keep your steak nice and moist, either season it well in advance. If youre short on time pick thin steak for marinating. Add the steaks to the hot skillet and cook for about 3 minutes per side until brown. Forgot to plan ahead? Simple Marinated Ribeye Steak - My Fearless Kitchen Your information/descriptions made the process easy! Heres the equipment you need for grilling steak: Heres the equipment you need for pan-frying steak:if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'avantgardekitchen_com-banner-1','ezslot_4',169,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-avantgardekitchen_com-banner-1-0'); Heres the ingredient list youll need for the steak recipe (serves 2 people): Heres how to make the best steak marinade (at least in my opinion). Search site. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. I guess it depends on how thick your steak is for the other people but I had a 2 thick beauty! The steak will boil if the liquid is not removed from the surface. kiwi is used in Korean BBQ). A meat thermometer must check out 130 F. Rest your steaks for 5 minutes before serving, covering gently with foil. Grill steaks 3-5 minutes per side or until your preferred level of doneness (medium rare is suggested.) Remove from the heat, cover, and allow to cool to room temperature for 10 minutes before serving. Refrigerate them in a shallow airtight container or wrapped in foil for up to 3 days. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. This adds to the flavor. Using a thermometer is your best weapon against overlooking meat. Try other delicious recipes, such as pan-seared rib eye, roasted beef with potatoes and broccoli, steak casserole or pan-grilled steak and vegetables. Angela is an at home chef that developed a passion for all things cooking and baking at a young age in her Grandma's kitchen. ( just looked this up again because I bought another ribeye, had forgotten to review), Bloody delicious. I have a smooth top stove top and use cast iron all the time. Strawberries and Cream Buttermilk Waffles, 24-ounce bone-in ribeye steak, 2-inch-thick, at room temperature, Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Reduce the heat to medium-high and continue to cook the steaks to the desired doneness. For medium rare, the steak should register at 90-95F / 32-35c. Were going to take the guesswork out of learning how to cook ribeye in the oven. By using our site, you agree to our. Its fattiness is what makes it so flavorful and helps it to stay nice and juicy when cooked over high heat! Add 5 minutes for every level up you want to go in doneness (so 25 to 30 for medium rare, 30 to 35 for medium, and 35 to 40 for medium well). Delicious thanks you!! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I will say the result was delicious despite it being overdone, and the butter garlic rosemary thyme sauce is amazing. Marinated Rib-Eye Roast Recipe - Food.com 2 inch cut, 3 mins a side, butter baste for 3 mins, perfect medium rare. One upside of grain-fed steak is that its readily available and less expensive than grass-fed. I made this today and it was absolutely the best. Garlic, rosemary, thyme (sometimes parsley, for roasting the birds). Place the steak in a cold oven. Its best to marinate steaks anywhere from 4-48 hours before cooking. Working carefully, spoon butter over steak for 1-2 minutes, turning over once, until it reaches an internal temperature of 120 degrees F for medium rare, or until desired doneness. Pour 1/2 of the marinade into another large resealable plastic bag. How to Slow Cook Flank Steak | Steak University Serve with salad. Please leave a 5-starrating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page. Your ribeyes final temperature should reach between 130-135. Let it cook for 5 minutes, then flip and cook for 5 more minutes. . Wow! it 5 stars before trying but it looks oh so good. Place roast in a large shallow dish; pour wine mixture over roast. Try it sometime. Ive only seen boneless ribeye at mass supermarkets here in Northern California. Rest for 5-10 minutes before serving. Set the temperature to 225 degrees Fahrenheit. We usually grill our steaks, but I wanted to do something special for Valentines Day. A tough marinated steak like skirt steak will become more tender and juicy when marinated. So mix this up quickly in the morning before you head out the door. Itll allow the steak to form a nice golden brown crust on the exterior. If time allows, set your ribeye out to warm to room temperature 30 minutes to one hour before cooking. We had it with roasted lemony asparagus. Mine was a perfect medium at 5 mins on a side. I saved it and put some on my baked potato and roasted veggies. You'll be amazed how easy it is to achieve steakhouse-worthy flavor in a matter of minutes with this super simple broiled ribeye steak recipe! Cast iron skillet is the way to cook a ribeye, otherwise the fat will melt and start a fire in your grill. So skip the expensive steakhouse this Valentines Day. Then, set aside for 45 minutes at room temperature. Absolutely delicious! Prep your steak. "The rib eye contains what is, by far, the most flavorful and nearly the most tender bite of beef.". Vegetable oil can handle high temperatures without burning or smoking, Polak says. Would love to do this butIve been reluctant to use cast iron on my new smooth top stovetop:), God hates a coward and why would you let your smooth stove top stop you. 5. skillet from heat, and allow the steak to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. We and our partners share information on your use of this website to help improve your experience. In a small bowl, mix the garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Thanks! You want as much of the steaks to be in contact with the marinadeas possible. Perfect. 1st time my steaks turned out cooking them inside! This was ABSOLUTELY the best steak I have ever cooked at home. Remove 1/3 cup marinade and refrigerate. Delicious! Come join me in my culinary adventures where we'll be using simple, fresh ingredients and transforming them into sophisticated and elegant meals for the everyday home cook. I would reduce cooking time by a fifth to make sure it is just right. You can also freeze it for up to six months. How to Cook a Ribeye Steak - The Spruce Eats I highly recommend splurging just a tiny bit on a high-quality ribeye for the most mouth-watering results! I made this for Valentines Day for my husband and 11-year-old. Chungah, i hope i spelled that correctly. Or serve alone. But be careful of cooking time (if your steaks are any thinner theyll be overcooked). The longer youll leave the steak to marinade, the more flavorful itll get. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, olive oil, vinegar, and garlic. Sometimes its cheaper when they are on sale and cut to your thickness. If frozen, thaw your steak in the fridge overnight. I only turned 4 times, every 2 minutes. Made the best steaks ever!!!! A head chef shares how to make a rib eye steak recipe in two ways for a juicy dinner that satisfies. This is a place where delicious steak recipes will be posted, entertaining cooking videos can be watched, educational articles about beef can be read and top steakhouse reviews are available. No need to add more after cooking. Mix all the ingredients in the bowl. This was delicious and easy! Season the steak with coarse kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper. Problem I have is I love my ribeye medium rare and my wife likes hers medium and does not like to see real red meat. please answer quickly as I want to make this recipe tommorow. Grilled steak has a smokey flavor, while pan-fried steak has a nice crisp exterior. Check out the price of a tomahawk ribeye sometime! We had this for our Thanksgiving dinner tonight and loved it! Place the skirt steak on the baking dish, and put it in the oven.Cook the skirt steak for six minutes, then turn the steak using tongs. Transfer it to a clean plate or cutting board, and season it generously with salt on both sides. Did you know that there are several kinds of ribeye steak to choose from? This is excellent!!! Seal bag, squeezing out as much air as possible. Place the probe in the thickest part of the meat. I dont have a cast iron skillet, but imma try to make due with what I have I will let yall know how this special endeavor goes e wish me luck. Beautiful seat in the cast iron, too. Sprinkle steaks with pepper. Skip to content. Bring the steak to room temperature. Simple. To reach this doneness level, sear on each side in a preheated skillet with butter, flipping only once. Cast-iron cookware can be used for cooking, broiling, pan frying, grilling, and searing. Pat the steaks with paper towels to remove the excess moisture. Ill start by searing the steak and finishing it in the oven when the steak reaches 125 I remove from the oven and from the pan putting the steak on a cooling rack over a plate or pan to catch the drippings. Cook for 20-30 minutes, or until a digital thermometer reaches the temperature range for your desired doneness level using the chart above. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 102,399 times. A ribeye can be either. I am an avid vintage cookbook collector, recipe creator, animal lover, and total foodie. I cooked it half the time after searing. Add a bit of olive oil to prevent your steak from sticking to the skillet, then place your steak it to get cooking. Heat a medium cast iron skillet over medium high heat until very hot, about 1-2 minutes; addcanola oil. (Exact time depends on the thickness of the steaks, and how done you like your steak. Thanks! Bake at 325 degrees for 2 hours or until thermometer registers 140 . Then turn the heat down to medium and continue cooking to the desired doneness. Fabulous! Best steak Ive ever made. This was the most delicious steak I have ever had! I followed directions exactly except I didnt have fresh herbs and it was still outstanding. A prime rib or ribeye steak is made from the exact same beef cut as the prime rib or ribeye . Place roast in a shallow pan; insert meat thermometer, making sure it does not touch fat. For extra flavor, try adding a spoonful of good butter and a handful of fresh thyme to the pan for the last couple minutes of cooking, he says. It came out tender and juicy . Remove from oven. Just follow this guide to get all the details. I think I cover my review with that simple word. Thank you so much for all the steps. Follow. You are showing a picture of a bone in rib steak, A ribeye steak is BONELESS! Learn how your comment data is processed. Check the temperature again after resting, ensuring it reaches between 130-135 for medium-rare. Followed it to the letter. This method is a good fit for thicker steaks that are an inch thick (or bigger). It makes a HUGE difference.Sear it on one side! Your email address will not be published. Cooking frozen chicken in the oven at 350 degrees F is possible, but it requires a longer cooking time than fresh or thawed chicken. This was a great simple recipe to remind me of what Id been missing This method will take about 35 minutes to an hour, depending on the doneness you prefer. How to Cook Ribeye Steak: Perfect Pan-Seared Juicy Ribeye Steak Recipe document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I swear I have never made anything on this site that wasnt damned delicious! If your oven only has an on/off broil option then just turn it on and move your oven rack to the second highest position. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c9\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c9\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-1.jpg\/aid8970377-v4-728px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":485,"licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/9f\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/9f\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-2.jpg\/aid8970377-v4-728px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":485,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/46\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/46\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-3.jpg\/aid8970377-v4-728px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":485,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/72\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/72\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-4.jpg\/aid8970377-v4-728px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":485,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/65\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/65\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-5.jpg\/aid8970377-v4-728px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":485,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/22\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/22\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-6.jpg\/aid8970377-v4-728px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":485,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/23\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-7.jpg\/v4-460px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-7.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/23\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-7.jpg\/aid8970377-v4-728px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-7.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":485,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/bd\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-8.jpg\/v4-460px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-8.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/bd\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-8.jpg\/aid8970377-v4-728px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-8.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":485,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/23\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-9.jpg\/v4-460px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-9.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/23\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-9.jpg\/aid8970377-v4-728px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-9.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":485,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a9\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-10.jpg\/v4-460px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-10.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a9\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-10.jpg\/aid8970377-v4-728px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-10.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":485,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/cd\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-11.jpg\/v4-460px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-11.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/cd\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-11.jpg\/aid8970377-v4-728px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-11.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":485,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/db\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-12.jpg\/v4-460px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-12.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/db\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-12.jpg\/aid8970377-v4-728px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-12.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":485,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/65\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-13.jpg\/v4-460px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-13.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/65\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-13.jpg\/aid8970377-v4-728px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-13.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":485,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/7a\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-14.jpg\/v4-460px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-14.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/7a\/Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-14.jpg\/aid8970377-v4-728px-Cook-Ribeye-Steak-in-the-Oven-Step-14.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":306,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":485,"licensing":"