Phone/Reservations: 210-671-4277 Email: innsof.lackland@lackland.af.mil Gateway Lodge is located at 2235 Andrews Ave, San Antonio, TX 78236, The website (URL) for Gateway Lodge is: http://af.dodlodging.net/propertys/JBSA---Lackland-ISQ. The Gateway Villa, The Gateway Inn, and The Gateway Lodge. 1.5 hrs no one arrived, so I decided to check out early. Acting undersecretary of the air force shon manasco talks with master sgt. Loved the remodeling you did. Submit. Some rooms are a 1 br. AFB, TX Gateway Lodge (7426 Patrick St, San Antonio, Texas, 78236) Kelly Inn (250 Donald Goodrich, building 1650, San Antonio, Texas 78236) Patriot Inn (JBSA-Camp Bullis, building 5401, 5401 McWilliams, San Antonio, TX 78257 Phone/Reservations: 210-671-4277 Email: innsof.lackland@lackland.af.mil Website Information: http://af.dodlodging.net Eligibility for advance reservations and registration are on an equal first-come-first-served basis for these individuals. Conveniently located restaurants include 54th Street Grill & Bar, Mina & Dimi's Greek House Restaurant, and Saltgrass Steak House. 639 APO, 09470-7075 441480826000 Contact Us View Hotel Policy GOLDRUSH INN It was great to hear trainees cadence, reveille every morning and being on base brought you closer to the action. Email: randolph.inn@us.af.mil While other families tried to pass the time at the BX or bowling alley or community centers, our Airman was able to unwind at our hotelwhich was right across from his dorm . The Washington Post introduced readers to an Imperial Beach woman who was struggling mightily to stay in her, We've also included a selection of rental. Phone/Reservations: (210) 671-4277. VOQ/TLF Reception desk on Willford Hall Side. There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns. Older units, we did have private baths and were able to have ground floor units. Eligibility/Orders:Those with orders have top priority. (2) PCS military personnel with or without Family members, or Family members alone, The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. To get new sheets, we had to go back to the office (3 blocks). 5000 for reservations or additional information and pricing. Home page . I didnt call to make this reservation until 10 days out and they were still able to accommodate my family of 4 in two separate rooms adjoined by a bathroom. I recived no apologies nor did they attempt to rectify the situation. BusinessYab is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Lodging Website How are we doing? This Search will Show all inventory across all Military Brands within city. Gateway Hills Golf Course in San Antonio, Texas, USA | GolfPass We call again and this time I said we need them delivered. Lets not confuse base lodging with the Hilton or Marriott. (210) 671-5397(210) 671-5397. This all along with a very uncomfortable bed. Brooks Inn Reservations: 877-711-8326 www.yelp.com, hot Reservations: 888-235-6343 DSN: 240-1844 Lackland AFB, TX Inns of Lackland San Antonio, TX 78236-5000 (210) 671-4277 Reservations: 888-235-6343 DSN: 473-4277. We were also able to do our laundry in the large facility on property. We got married at Hofmann Ranch, Red Glitter Events makes your event shine by customizing your event to your wishes., Shaun G. said: I originally wrote a bad review for this place because we didn't even, Ninja F. said: Beyond wonderful experience. BusinessYab cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. 6) Biggest pet peevethe water temperature. We brought a blow up twin size mattress that fit in the living room just fine. Great lodgings with very nice amenities. Can't beat the value. Log into the IHG Army Hotels website or call 210-357-2705 ext. The rooms had two extra wide comfortable chairs in the living room and two barstools with backs. Gateway Lodge. There are several temporary housing options that may be right for you. (1) All TDY Department of Defense (DoD) personnel. The apartment features a flat-screen TV and 2 bedrooms. The Gateway Inn Lodging Facility (Air Force Inn) at Lackland AFB (JBSA) is located on Fenmoyer St. See all 233 reviews, insights and star ratings from major platforms (Facebook, Google, Yelp, TripAdvisor) in one place! General Manager POC: 210-315-3818 The building is 1750 Femoyer St GATEWAY INN. But, when that was over, we moved off base to a much nicer hotel with people on staff who actually seemed happy to have us there! Ask Sassy44273 about Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns, Great Place to take advantage of for Traveling Retired Military, Ask TheCajun about Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns, Ask Michielyn about Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns, Gateway LODGE (not villa) - a necessary evil, Ask c h about Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns, Ask alg77 about Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns, Ask usafwife96 about Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns. This gets a 5 for convenience and value! Gateway Inn Gateway Inn is located at 1750 Femoyer St., Bldg 10203, Gateway Inn, Lackland AFB, TX 78236. It also was the smallest family room weve ever stayed in. Gateway Lodge - 2235 Andrews Ave, San Antonio, TX 78236 Lodging (Billeting) Office (Randolph Inn) - Randolph AFB. San Antonio, TX 78236-5000 My two kids and I got burned pretty bad from both the sink faucet and the shower. Navy Gateway Inns and Suites; Army Lodging; Air Force Inn; Inns of the Corps; Marines: Transient Billeting Quarters . Lackland Afb San Antonio, TX 78236 Get directions Edit business info You Might Also Consider Sponsored Best Western Plus Lackland Hotel & Suites 44 2.0 miles away from Gateway Lodge Gina P. said "We were headed out to San Antonio, Texas for my son's graduation from Air Force BMT at the end of April. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. www.womply.com, best Gateway Hills GC provides a practice area that includes a driving range, putting green, bunker and a lob wedge practice grees Satellite Layout Tees Track Rounds Scorecard Course Details Year Built 1946 Golf Season Year round Architect Finger Dye Spann (1968) Rentals/Services Carts Yes - $5 - $15 Clubs Yes Pull-carts Yes Practice/Instruction Yes, free parking is available to guests. Though it was mostly clean, the vents were horribly full of dirt! The Inns of Lackland does not accept online reservations (Space-A, TDY, PCS etc.). www.basedirectory.com, trend 50 reviews of Gateway lodge "I was a little nervous about staying here for my son's basic training graduation after reading all of the negative reviews for this particular guest house, but I am the type of person that believes that other people's Recommended Reviews for Gateway lodge. Managing Personal Property Moves. With certain military moves, you may find yourself looking for housing thats a little less permanent before making long-term arrangements. The huge number of rooms availabe on Lackland Air Force Base as well as variety is a must take advantage while traveling for retired military. Perfect Facility for Our Short 3 Day Visit. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. They fill up fast. Gateway Villa Lackland Afb - Pin On Races Room - Hateplan Costa Lackland has many billet locations as you can imagine. 2440 Larson Street, Bldg. What are some restaurants close to Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns? Stylish 3 Br/2.5 Ba Home*Seaworld* Utsa*Six Flags* San Antonio, Tx They took a report immediately and have been very responsive - if not effective. All guests registering must be at least 18 years of age and must present valid picture identification. If it were more per night though, I'd dock another star. These are no frills VERY CLEAN rooms with one queen short bed, refrig w/microwave accommodations. : Please call for rates. View All Photos Add Photo The staff was great, they was there when we needed them and gave us great support. Insights on Lackland BMT - LACKLAND BMT GRAD-RINGS Save big with Reservations.com exclusive deals and discounts. The pillows were plump and comfortable. Contact Us . April 29 thru May 5. We had 3 rooms (2Lodge/1Villa). For reservation with children and pet friendly rooms please contact the lodging office directly for accurate reservations. Reservations: 888-235-6343 We stayed here for part of our sons BMT. We also had a one cup coffee maker (they provide two single serve. There are restrictions on specific breeds, and a statement of non-availability will not be provided if they cannot accommodate your pet for any reason. Clean 4. Switchboard. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this website. Joint Base San Antonio (Lackland, Randolph, Sam Houston), COMM phone number for Joint Base San Antonio (Lackland, Randolph, Sam Houston) Lodging (Billeting) Office (Randolph Inn) - Randolph AFB, FAX phone number for Joint Base San Antonio (Lackland, Randolph, Sam Houston) Lodging (Billeting) Office (Randolph Inn) - Randolph AFB, DSN phone number for Joint Base San Antonio (Lackland, Randolph, Sam Houston) Lodging (Billeting) Office (Randolph Inn) - Randolph AFB, DSNFAX phone number for Joint Base San Antonio (Lackland, Randolph, Sam Houston) Lodging (Billeting) Office (Randolph Inn) - Randolph AFB, Email: https://apps.militaryonesource.mil/MOS/f?p=AMS:5:0::::P5_APP_NAME,P5_MSG_TYPE,P5_EID:MilitaryINSTALLATIONS,Installation Address,1000009875, Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=+415+B+Street+East,+Building+112,+Randolph+AFB+TX+78150, Emergency Contacts for Disasters & Evacuations. How often do graduation dates change? The bedroom was a little on the small side, just enough room to walk comfortably around the full-size bed. Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns can be reached by their main phone number at (210) 671-5397. Drop off all new prescriptions from network at pharmacy screening table 2. Sadly, I would STILL recommend that anyone who has an airman graduating stay on base as it provides a private 'home base' so you can spend time together. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Gateway Villa Lackland AFB - YouTube 0:00 / 5:07 Gateway Villa Lackland AFB 1,385 views Jul 2, 2017 2 Dislike Share Paratrooper1501 906 subscribers Just a quick breakdown of the. Just by some taps you can search for Gateway Villa Lackland Afb Lodging easily. 3) Room had mold inside and looked like a went back to the 1970s. Best decision ever! USA Business Directory. The bathroom needs to be updated. For accommodations, please contact The Inns of Lackland via one of the methods listed below. The following personnel may occupy Army Lodging and receive confirmed reservations. We were right! My family and I had to use a cup and fill it up each time we wanted to wash our body.
Tortas Frontera Nutrition Information, Twin City Motor Speedway, Articles G