Blood tablets can't satisfy me. When Harriet wakes up in King's Cross, there's not Dumbledore waiting for her but Regulus Black. The next group stole things to sell on ebay. Harry Potter dies alone and is given a chance to change things, for a price. A lady of noble birth, the hidden ace of the Light may be their only chance. With a wave of her hand the vow was made. So, if youre looking for an enchanting read, be sure to check out Spells in Silence! Ron said, head craning to see the new comer. When itty witty, three year old Harry tries to escape the mean bullying of his cousin by running into the backyard, a giant black dogs becomes his unlikely hero. She just didn't expect to end up in another world during the first task with a dragon in tow. From time travel to new backstories, these books are sure to keep you entertained for hours on end! Usually characterized by unprecedented skill in everything from art to zoology, including karate and arm-wrestling. "Whose he gonna pick?" After rescuing Gwaine the roguish man who had helped them in the tavern fight. She is now a pureblood vampire. TikTok video from FandomMuse (@fandommuse): "Do not read, walk away, *sob* excuse me whilst I go cry for the next hour. Lemons She is hungry. This is a story I wrote some time ago, and has been published on Fanfiction.net and Wattpad. She ran over into the bushes and found the baby in a bundle of blanks. Her heiress won't stand for segregation either. A collection of Plot Bunnies that have either run away to the point I can't catch them, or have been buried underneath the 100+ other rabbits in my head. Killing Fenrir in the Final Battle, Hermione returns home to the Realm Eternal, her task completed. Voldemort always knew that his little prince was precious, but he never thought of falling like that under the power of the beautiful emerald eyes and fluttering eyelashes. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. The real question is whether for good or for ill and if, in the end, it even matters at all. The Duke of Nuremguard and supposed General of the Dark; a mysterious man of unknown lineage and insurmountable power; he is cold, ruthless, powerful wizard and master strategist. Despite it, she finds herself falling for a certain red-haired wizard, George Weasley. Short after Jennette was introduce at the debut ball, Athanasia found a baby in the Ruby palace's garden, a FEMALE Harry Potter. M/C'a love interests include; Harry Potter, Cedric Diggory, Luna Lovegood and Hermione Granger. so to her, death was the only choice. Mountain Cur Puppies: Top 8 Breeders in the USA! If youre looking for an addicting new story, then look no further than When Harry Met Tom. I don Who made me a princess x fairy tail crossover. She/her version, but I will gladly make a they/them or he/him version if anyone asks. To royalty failure was never an option, so if neither could live while the other survived, then what had to be done about that was really quite simple: 'Lord' Voldemort would have to perish, because Hel refused to. After being executed by her father, Athanasia was reborn into Earthland as Lucy Heartfilia a mage f "Your highness, do you want me to carry you?" ss Prequel to 'The Dragon Queen'. He'd been at their house for dinner, had food cooked for him by Death. Lockheart is a predator, Female Harry fights acromantulas that attack the school grounds, and I think she eventually tells her . Arthur will be my heir.. Harriet felt her heart ache at her friends betrayal. The Princess of Death Chapter 1, a Harry Potter - FanFiction Life started off complicated for (WMMAP FF) Or will she forever be caught in the crossfire of her many clashing worlds? "Right now you are anything but this. A mysterious connection remains between her and Harry that draws them closer. AU. I give my beloved godson Teddy Lupin Black the potter castle, 5 townhouses, 40 million galleon, scholarship to any school he want, a trust fund to be used for toys and food that has 15 million galleon, 20 thousand galleon should be transferred every month until he reach 17 it will be the time he could used his inheritance. All characters are owned by their respective owners. Emerald glow into the color of killing curse. With rich world-building and a compelling story, The Last Peverell is sure to keep readers entertained from start to finish. A collection of ideas that I've written for and have sitting on my computer. i wrote it awhile back and decided to post it for the hell of it!{was originally called kiss me with bloody lips, but the title was mediocre}, After Voldemort attack Harry's brother has been the boy who live. after being killed by vernon in a fit of rage, harry is sent back to 1944. where everything is what it isnt supposed to be. Responsible-Bar9683 2 days ago. LGBTQ She wants to dress Harry in a hot female dress because why not? Harriet reluctantly push Kain into her sofa. The day they failed to killed her she run towards gringgots making a will. After Harry Potter survived Voldemort, he thought that the world belonged to him. The most common name for Harry in FemHarry stories is Harriet!, Fanfiction.net has over 5000 Female Harry Potter stories written by devoted storytellers!, All female Harry Potter stories must take place in an alternate universe and can never be considered canonical no matter how close they are to the original books by JKR!. However, in this article, we are looking specifically at Female Harry Potter Fanfiction stories that use Harry Potter as their main character. Naruto Once Harry is thrust into the Triwizard Tournament alongside Viktor Krum, Fleur Delacour, and Cedric Diggory. Femharry Stories - Wattpad Being a vampire was one thing, but finding out he is an Omega had Harry struggling to see how he would manage to survive this year. One day, when his parents would be gone, Thor and whoever he married would be solely responsible . This story follows the start of the First Wizarding War. This is the original 'ff' or story written by me, Yeonbin_htoi on Wattpad. The Potters were the royalty of the Wizarding World. Yawning she rest her head on Kain shoulder before sleeping. Unknown to her, Claude had found the letter (more like Felix found the letter while searchingthe Ruby palace and gave it to him) that was found with Harriet. For two decades, there was no hope for magic to flourish in Camelot. The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge. The author might also explore different aspects of the characters that havent been shown in canon. Medieval Europe has become a boiling cauldron of utter anarchy, doddering dangerously at the precipice of a nuclear implosion as the forces of Darkness and Light clash in battle resulting in a recurring bloodbath. 9. The Eclipse Of Death - FemHarry by avnerno1230 227K 8.7K 23 Harriet Lillian Potter suffered her whole life, she was manipulate and abused by people she trusted. Aly Potter begins her fourth year at Hogwarts with the summer events weighting on her shoulders. With awesome characters and a fast-paced plot, this book is impossible to put down. Genres: Drama , Romance. He was doing good though, he was following his orders to the t. Even if it killed him, he would stay with the Dursleys.Severus Snape had other ideas.Assigned by the Order to guard wonder boy for a week, the man dutifully sat in a tree for the better part of three days. Disclaimer: I do not own Merlin in any way shape or form. Then he left, Athanasia didn't know what to think, framed for murder and Harriet being found out by Claude, but she knew she needed to stay strong for her daughter. What to Expect from Fem Harry Potter Fanfiction, The 8 Best Female Harry Potter Fanfiction Stories, Harry Potter and the Master of Explosives - Fanfiction Audiobook, The 11 Best RWBY Fanfiction Stories You Probably Havent Read, 10 Best Daenerys Targaryen Fanfiction Stories, 11 Best Sasuke x Naruto Fanfiction Stories. Tom Riddle emerges from the diary Horcrux and starts attending Hogwarts as a student. Now to add a overprotective pratish Prince to the mix? White neck visible to her. Holly Potter is done, after defeating Voldemort she decides that it's her time and greets death like an old friend, only he has a different idea. They had the titles of Kings, Queens, Princes, and Princesses for as long as the era of Merlin. fem harry fic : r/harrypotterfanfiction The pureblood leader of Cross Academy. She is a new born pureblood vampire witch. So when she starts becoming renown, she isn't surprised when a Shinobi shows up in front off her tent. They were forced to take their four year old freak of a niece with them. Hey there! When Harry Met Tom is an enthralling and imaginative read that whisks you away to a different time and place. Six years have passed, wooden sticks became lethal weapons, brooms became means of escape, and books were precious mines of jeweled intelligence. Too curious to resist the temptation, he investigated.When he 'kidnapped' Potter, he didn't expect to be the one to look after him. Snarry. But Lady Narcissa Malfoy and Heir Draco Malfoy meet Lady Holly Potter in Madame Malkin's Robes For All Occasion's, and realize she is something far more precious than just t Morgana Potter got betrayed. Rajkumari Euphemia Shrivastava is so good at doing the expected thing. The Marauders know that in a time of war, outsiders should not be trusted. "The thought of Snape owning a fridge disturbed him more than he thought it would." It starts after the first year where she listens to Dumbled. "I can't_". He was rich, handsome, certainly talented enough, and most importantly a Potter. But when shes thrust into the real world, she must confront her past and face Severus Snape head-on. Ron grinned at Harry and Hermione. And due to Death being a troll the annoying blonde menace, aka Namikaze Minato, will not leave him be due to some mistake belief that he's lonely and needs some company. Accept it. Published: 2015-10-17. Once upon a time,the Light was the dominant force on the world. Female Harry Potter Fanfiction (known as FemHarry) is a type of fan fiction where the main character, usually Harry, is replaced by a female. Oneshots about Harry Potter and the Dursleys. When her Aunt Petunia utters the forbidden word magic, Hazel sets off on a quest to uncover the truth about the Wizarding World. Her little sex slave. She is now a pureblood vampire. That snapped him out of it and ask who she was and why she called the girl her mother. Used my gift and become rich. Lily y James Potter abandonan a la mayor de sus hijas en un orfanato, la nia se hace un camino propio desde las sombras. Marvel Based on s4 of MerlinWhat would've happened if Merlin was a girl? The term was coined in the 20th century, but examples have existed since ancient times. "So he doesn't want me in his territory? Harriet escape the wizarding world after her magical inheritance. You would think the twin sister of Lila Potter, the famed "Girl-Who-Lived", would suffer in her famous sister's shadow as || Since the characters are written by fans, they can be interpreted in many different ways, and this often leads to interesting and well-developed plots. Tom at another Slughorn party, good boy face. She meets a young Shikaku when the man is out on a mission and follows her deer tracks to her. Saved by Fawkes after the betrayal of her one-time friends Jasmine Potter finds herself in the Elemental Nations. After finishing reading it, she knew the baby needed her and said "Don't worry I'll take care of you, Harriet Potter." They both didn't know what a rabbit hole it would become. Or are there plots and traps hidden at every turn? Some may be continued eventually depending on the interest I get (if any), but I wanted to get them out here so please enjoy! Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (89), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin (1), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (53), Alternate Universe - Always a Different Sex (29), Protective Arthur Pendragon (Merlin) (23), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Arthur Pendragon is a Little Shit (Merlin), Knights of the Round Table & Merlin (Merlin), Knights of the Round Table & Arthur Pendragon (Merlin), Uther Finds Out About Merlin's Magic (Merlin). A collection of very smutty one shots that I've thought up and decided to finally get around to posting. There was nothing at all to stop him from finding the perfect witch to court the way all of his ancestors had. Thor was a prince, the God of Thunder and one day, would be the king of all realms. Twists and Harry potter x Who made me a princess crossover. I am a Lady and a royalty. All her life, she had wished to hide and live a normal life but this - this was the opposite of normal. I know that your mate is rich but please accept it and use it for your childrens future. That's the end of my will. His beloved daughter. Re-write of HP starting from a week after Harry arrives in Diagon Alley in Book 3. She is now a pureblood vampire. Minister's son, Fleamont Potter is a bit of a disappointment in that department. I care not about them. Harriet escape the wizarding world after her magical inheritance. Merlyn suddenly finds herself falling for him when she thought shed never love again after Frey. And it doesn't imply romance, but only a strong loyalty and solidariety between the two people. The Haley Potter had an unusual problem. Harry finds out he is a girl now and is grateful that he learned Japanese as a kid. That's King Lucian, he's quite literally the oldest, most powerful wizard in this room right now," Ron was bouncing slightly in his seat, it reminded Harry of when he saw Victor Krum at the World Cup. This character can also be found burrowing her way into the good graces/heart/mind of one of the Big Three [ Kirk, Spock, and McCoy ], if not all three at once. The New Princess of Jurai Chapter 1: Sasha, a Harry Potter - FanFiction.Net As with any genre, there are good stories and bad stories. She decided to enter Cross Gakuen. Papa Moony I leave you 20 million galleon and my rights to votes in wizengamot. Separated by circumstance & a responsibility to family, Draco & Pansy cling to their love for each other and define themselves in the process. He decides to escape, but a Healing Ritual gone wrong lands him in an alternate world. Qui sait ce qu'elle va y trouver An English version of this story is now available on my profile. Ongoing. What if Merlin had chosen the wrong path in book 2? When she wakes up, her memories are sparse and she's in her animagus form: a beautiful young doe. Fem!Harry. Story: The Last Peverell is the perfect read for fans of Harry Potter who are looking for a well-crafted tale with intriguing characters and an engaging plot. So first year .. neh let's speed this along. "Kain used your own language. So, basically Merlin goes to Camelot, disguised as a dude to try and become a knight. ----Harry Potter, boy who lived, soon-to-be savior of the wizarding world, was currently on the brink of death by starvation. Where Arthur is a coward and Gwaine takes what is his. Dont miss out on this groundbreaking story. He sails to Meereen to meet Daenerys and asks for her help in taking back the North so that they can prepare for the threat of the White Walkers, which Sansa doesn't believe in. After joini Harriet potter was always neglected by her parents because they think her twin brother Harry Potter is the boy who lived, when in reality the real saviour is Harriet. Can be a Prequel to my other fic: On the Black Family's side. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Female Harry Potter is not Lily and James' Potter daughter; Harry Potter is not the Chosen One; Neville Longbottom is the Chosen One; Portals to Another World; Circle of Stones; Gemma Arterton as Hermione Granger (Princess Tamina Style) Hermione Granger & Harry Potter Friendship; Hermione born in August 1980 instead of September 1979; I know it's no longer safe here if the minister decided to take my vaults." Harriet pout before licking his neck earning a shiver from him. But there is one man standing in between them and the fairly mysterious Sorcerer Supreme of the Dark. there are many benefits to being summoned to another world, Harry Potter and the Consequences of Getting Tattooed While Drunk, Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types, Harry Potter/Reborn (Katekyou Hitman Reborn! Dearest don't be submissive to him just because you don't have your inheritance. Girly!Uke!Harry Crossdressing!Harry Seme!Akihiko Not sure how this story is going to turn out so I'm rating it 'M' just to be safe! Teddy will never be betrothed to anyone. It talked about the baby's name, her parents, magic, and Voldemort. Kaname Kuran? However, she met the wizard who would change her life forever in the most unexpected place. Diana sat on her couch, covered in silk and laces. To my padfoot and moony, I love you two. It starts after the first year when she overhears a conversation between Dumbledore, Ron and Hermione. She then turned to the palace and started walking to find Lily to see if they had any baby items. Don't you dare tell me no. He is the future. This sets the stage for an exciting and suspenseful tale thats sure to keep you entertained from beginning to end. WARNING: UNDER REWRITING AND HEAVY EDITING 5 million galleon each and my shares to all the shops in daigon alley. Both inside and outside the walls rumors spread of a rising dark wizard and war. Hailey Potter had been 11 years old when she heard it. Before she turned twenty-one, Merlyn left for Camelot to escape her arrange marriage. Reader fanfic. When it comes to fan fiction, the possibilities are endless. Thankfully the goblins like her. Work Search: When Harry wakes up in King's Cross, there's not Dumbledore waiting for her but Regulus Black. Author: Jennasprite. ~ The purpose of this article is to give you a brief overview of the synopsis and not give any spoilers as that will take away from the fun of reading something new and not knowing what happens. First published Jul 10, 2017. She never expected after dying at the age of 16 that she would wake up inside the world of Harry Potter. Warning: D I S C O N T I N U E D 3 years latter, shortly after Jennette waspoisoned. "Moon Dorm? He explains that - because of the unsual circumstances of her death - her soul can't move on to the afterlife nor can she return to her own body. "I Lady Harriet Dorea Potter declair this my farewell message. Spells in Silence2. But I have now decided to also post this story here. But the young heiress of the Dark managed to make a more equal world for the future generations. Alpha Tom Marvolo Riddle and omega Harry James Potter are the power couple every inhabitant of magical Britain looks up to. Astromelia Lily Potter dej el mundo mgico hace tiempo, ser protegida por tres hombres parece un mal chiste, las cosas son ms interesantes cuando se da cuenta que desea a uno de ello. A post war journey of forgiveness & impossible goodbyes. I trust your nation to be quiet. this was on a03 but was taken down for some odd r Harriet Lillian Potter suffered her whole life, she was manipulate and abused by people she trusted. A life to remember. ), Aro (Twilight)/Caius (Twilight)/Marcus (Twilight)/Harry Potter, Unconventional Uses for Dying Will Flames, | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Ouran High School Host Club - All Media Types, Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco/Portgas D. Ace/Reader, Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco/Harry Potter, Portgas D. Ace/Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco/Harry Potter, Fem!Harry/Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco, Female Harry Potter/Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco, Haninozuka Mitsukuni/Original Female Character(s), Fem!Harry/James "Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers, Female Harry Potter/James "Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers, Of Feudal Hime and Long-Suffering Shinobi. James knew exactly how his school days would go. They say that Queen Ygraine died the moment the babe was born, as if the child had stolen the breath right from her lungs.A girl, Your Grace, said the assistant. It can be written by fans as a tribute to their favorite books or television series; it can also be written as an alternate version where events happen differently from how they do in canon. Claude was in shocked till Harriet ask "Hey mister, who are you and why are you saying mommy hurt someone?" To my dearest nephew Leone Blaze Malfoy Zabini, accept 30 million galleon, Green manor, 3 town house at your choosing, scholarship to any school, Slytherin right to vote, and a trust fund to be used for food, toys, clothes and things that has 10 million galleon and 20 thousand galleon per month until he reach 17. With the war looming, will she be strong? An abandoned princess and the girl-who-lived. Together, they learn to love, heal, and rule. Canon is treated very loosey-goosey at best and completely and utterly discarded at worst. ", "Yes Harriet sama. There are many reasons why people might want to read fan fiction, specifically female Harry Potter fanfiction. Fem/Harry es Raissa Uxia Amaranta Rosier Calleigh, La Rosa de Slytherin. It was easy to forget this small woman held more power in her pinky than all of Konoha's shinobi combined and could probably destroy the world at a whim. Sirius Black is called to fulfill an ancient duty of House Black assigned by Magic itself, and Harry Potter makes a startling discovery on a visit to Gringotts in the summer before his third year. Harry frowned,"What you onna bout?" Rated: Fiction T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 22,510 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 489 - Follows: 489 - Updated: Mar 13, 2018 - Published: Feb 3, 2018 - id: 12823796 + - Next > This erupts into a relationship with Harry accepting the role of a sissy wife. I make fanart and fanfic covers, also draw OCs and more. I'm sorry for not meeting your expectation. Harriet blush a deep shade of red earning an amused look from Kain. She decided to enter Cross Gakuen. I don't want to be control." Fem Harry Fanfiction Stories - Quotev The Fallen God 3, a Harry Potter + Avengers Crossover fanfic | FanFiction Love Teddy, love and care for him. A place to remember, Camelot. The last thing I remember before the darkness consumed me, was the smell of a hospital and a figure with a scythe. Gender swap So what happens when two alpha's who follow Tom try to take what isn't theirs? They tried to kill her. Finding her mate in the arms of another, irk her so much. Harry potter x Who made me a princess crossover - Wattpad For the purpose of our list, we are only looking at stories over 50,000 words that are complete or nearing completion. Bottom Harry. Kain started unbuttoning his uniform. Harriet smiled innocently at him saying "My name is Harriet Potter and Mommy is mommy because she found me in the Ruby palace gardens as a baby, and we haven't stepped foot out side of it once!" There's naturally a lot of friction and drama between them because of the forced nature of it. The slightest hint of magic is snuffed out like a weed in the spring bloom. Fem/Harry | FanFiction After her friends abndoned her in the summer after 4th year Hayley starts to question her life and decides to give up Toni Stark had known she would die : from the moment she had been told about the prospect of time travel, she knew she would have to leave Morgan behind. Female Harry Potter When Hariel saves the Ironbelly from under Gringotts she takes the time to speak to it before she leaves -- and a bond forms, one that brings her across worlds, across universes, to a land where dragons roam free and magic is lost.
Fructose Test Positive Is Good Or Bad, Luscombe Annual Inspection Checklist, Articles F