I hear Kirsten was Cocky and Arrogant, but not any Bully. Its not about them, its all about Kirsten who,was,robbed of her life, and robbed from her family. Kirsten never gave Bernadette any thought. Poor bernadette seemed very vulnerable and in need of help. Orinda folks and former Students who knew Kirsten are not into Morbid fascinations. Doesnt make her a killer, thats being a teenager but dont make it sound like she just said shut up thats unrealistic. I would suggest that you should be able to distinguish between a fictional depiction and reality, but judging from your comments it is clearly beyond your capacity to do so. I bet when you were 15 Sarah you were mouthy to, like Kirsten and all teens. She apparently moved again and left the medical field, probably because her real name and location was outed by amateur internet detectives. Also people dont want to be around someone who makes a butt out of themselves and acts like an idiot, its to embarrassing. These 15 vintage Halloween cards for kids were super cute ways to say boo! People who need to put others down to feel validated are the ones with the mental problems and theres no excuse for that type of behavior the ppl saying that this girl or any girl is ugly they need to get checked maybe they are the real lesbians lol. Yes at times maybe she was Snippy, but were teens, who isnt! Bernadette was a Snob also. Finally, as an aside, I think some people need to learn the difference between fiction and reality. Im not sure shes really sick, I just hear she is, and doesnt leave her home hardly. They were friends from what I seen, they traveled in the same group and walked together with them. Kirsten was always joking around. Bernadette protti longed to be popular and she decided to kill an innocent person just because she couldnt have things get way.thats sad. I never understood why Bernadette killed Kirsten. I am shocked to even read that some people think this 15 year old girl deserved to die because she could be a little snobby at school, I personally would prefer my children to be friends at school with a snobby girl than a cold blooded killer! The only freak in this tragic story is Bernadette. I have to laugh with this being 2021 and the person with the most judgment has the name of Karen. This whole story is just disgusting. Bernadette Protti is believed to have changed her name, gotten married (causing her last name to change again), and became a nurse and medical journal author in suburban Dallas (Grapevine TX). She reminds me of Stacey Dash a little. Bernadette could be to at times She was no Angel some thought of her as Stuck up(Bernadette that is) and her BFF was kind of popular, but not as popular and Bernadette, Stacy, Diane, Jessica and Carrie. The whole movie seems based on stuff Bernadette said and from her point of view which is a bit unfair. Honestly! ?lol go guys and do some research..the real Bernadette was very beautiful,(but poor) while the real Kristen was very average (but rich)Kristen well deserved her fate,all the bullies making others life miserableno sympathy from me at all. Yes Kirsten and them all thought they were better than a lot. Do I believe she was (stuck up) to a degree I do, but arent most teen girls as I said before. Well one mother of her friend on a blog told Kirsten was Exclusive and liked everyone. Bern was more well off than a lot of people in the Neighborhood she grew up in. The Angela Delvecchio character played by Kellie Martin is actually the opposite of Bernadette Protti - who was older, taller and blonde - while Kirsten Costas, played by Tori Spelling - was only 15, shorter and dark-haired. Cadillac Family Practice. Sometimes she could come off the wrong way, but if someone rubbed her the wrong way, she would let them know. Please explain how Bernadette was pushed to the brink? Kirsten is forever missed. I was informed Kirsten was highly popularand a Cheerleader and cheerful, even if she was a bully no right for her to be savagely Murdered. Basically ,she liked everybody. I didnt know either girl, but there are people who knew them both, they were both described as Sweet, Kirsten was more Outgoing, and Bernadette was more shyer. I also think that its utterly ridiculous that she got only 9 years for committing murder. They might not win but they can make a case for smearing the name of their daughter if indeed she was not a bully. You the one who told about the girls ran out of Miramonte as well. I live minutes from Columbine Highschool and you have absolutely no clue. Google it and Season 1 thru 3 Lindsey is on there. Kirsten wasnt a bully at all. But this is just my opinion, dont come after me :/. They were good about making you feel like you didnt belong. Kirsten is the true victim in this case. Despite how shes best known, and though she officially had a place on the squad for the upcoming school year, her life was ended before she ever got to cheer for the MHS team. She had her whole life ahead of her, even if she was a smart aleck she would of grown out of it long before now. Shes pretty much out of the picture, her YouTube gets messages from (Kirsten from Heaven) thats sick whoevers doing that. Bernadette and Kirsten were friends supposedly. My comments arent gossip. So tragic that Kirsten was brutally murdered. Yes. I can tell its you before I even read the first line. Esp one 86 girl who thought she was just on top of the world. Yes, the movie showed Kirstan being extremely mean. This is exactly why the Columbine shooting happened, and why these things happen in the first place. Bernadette was not a nice girl, if she was then shed never of killed Kirsten, shed left her alone and went on. People who are spouting off on Kirsten are either Rejects, or friends or family of (Bernadette). Alexander and Mary Jane Arnold, who live in Moraga, had been playing cribbage with neighbors. The movie hinted at Bernadette being gay but only a hint. Still wasnt right. My big . very sad. However, she did not deserve to die. Oh Im sure they so love having thier names and business displayed for the World to see. She had a sort of ombre style in fact which was kind of weird in the 80s, but cutting edge. She did to, and Bernadette had fun with us as well. Angela Del Vecchio (@angy.delvecchio) Instagram photos and videos School is what you make of it, bullying goes on all the time no reason to Murder over that, Kirsten would of grown out of it by now even if she was a bully. The girl with the football players heard she was ran out on her ear and laughed out of there to. This Virus is killing all the World over, esp. If Bernadette had considered Kirstens familys feelings at all, she wouldnt have stolen Kirsten from them by brutally murdering her. One of her relatives I asked how to get ahold of her, and they said she dont want to be bothered with anyone at all from her past, coworkers, former schoolmates and former friends, outside of family she dont want to talk to anyone. Or someone who stares at you constantly, you got a problem doing that. Bernadette may not of paid her dues in the Justice system, shes paid for it online with her haters harassing her and outing her constantly, and her hometown community hated her and still does. She had an issue, and if what Kirstens friends say are right about her and being so bold to outspoken maybe she recognized that the girl wasnt wrapped too tight but being young didnt know the term, hence calling her weird. Ann Arbor, MI 48109-5482. Yes the Homecoming Queen said nice things about Kirsten, but she was at the (top) and Kirsten liked those people. Then she got out. True if no one liked you she didnt either she was nasty to some people. Regardless she didnt deserve to die, and she isnt the only one who laughed at people in High School. Menu Log In Sign Up The only incident Bernadette recounted was a remark Kirsten made about her skis. She was to busy of a girl. How so? How is sweet referred to Murder? Most people would find that bizarre and off-putting and would certainly not deserve to be killed over it. Lots of Students had to seek Counseling that year over all this. The real death of a cheerleader story (1985) - Click Americana She loved School. I still cant believe this individual who killed someone because of jealousy, if she was so down in the dumps they why didnt she just KILL herself?????? So Mats Bernadette was Sweet. That would disturb most people. She is what people who know psychology well, especially Criminal Psychology, a Sociopath! Angela is related to Elizabeth Biernot and Angela E Goodson. Karen, its true, Bernadette was obsessed with Kirsten . She is still recognised for the horrific crime that she committed in 1984, which was the murder of a young girl whose name was Kirsten Marina Costas. But, it is actually based on another true story about a cheerleader in the midwest whocommitted suicide, hence the lyrics: "Yellow carnations and roses galore were sent to the mother and placed by the door in the spot where her daughter had taken her life ". She probaly wanted Bernadette to leave her alone thats all. It sounds like something Berns BFF called Kirsten, that or Virginia Protti, it is someone close to Bern. I love Kirsten think about her all the time. Bernadette would have seen the pain and anguish on Kirstens face, the fear and shock in Kirstens eyes, listened to Kirsten scream in agony (she was reported to have screamed) as she felt the knife rip through Kirsten skin. You have those girls in all schools, you just go on and leave them be, and hang with your own friends. Everyone has an Opinion guess we will never know unless we truly knew them, and not Berns friends or Sisters who Comment bad stuff about Kirsten, of course they wont tell the true facts. When a car honked outside the house on Orchard Road around eight-thirty, Kirsten left the TV on, walked out to a mustard-colored Pinto and got in. Cant tell you fi shes still married. She wanted in with Kirsten and she was afraid Kirsten would discuss the conversation, she held her captive till Kirsten escaped. Orinda, with a population of about 17,500, lies just thirty-three minutes from downtown San Francisco by Bay Area Rapid Transit. That could hurt much more than death. But Kirsten didnt deserve to die, some of those girls changed and are more sensitive. So youre justifying Murder due to bullying? Society in the richest places raise their children to be obnoxious and unbearable little freaks who will at some point push a normal person to the brink,so whatever happens is something they are a part of as well as the person they have pushed. The people implying that Kristen had it coming, or whoever else blamed her parents, are, in life, the jealous Bernadette types. She called Bernadette on her bizarre behavior that night, and if Bernadette would of left Kirsten alone, it would of never reached that Point, and Kirsten would still be alive maybe even today. She only had Certain friends. I believe Bernadette tried to friend her, and as I read and I do believe she acted on impulse, I believe she was just so enraged she snapped and did the (unthinkable). Deadly Women portrayed Kirsten differently, she was kind of like that, but cut up more and more bouncier. What is horrible is how pathetic Bernadette was to begin with. But unfortunately for her all she was taught was whats the best material Possessions, popularity and the look at me attitude. She may be dead by now or have this bad Virus. Kristen was a bitch (sorry, fact), who would roll her eyes at randoms and point and laugh at people. The best result we found for your search is Angela E Delvecchio age 40s in Saint Clairsville, OH. Im not saying Kirsten was totally innocent, for it takes 2, but to Murder in Cold blood. Its about time on other sites told all about Kirsten and how much fun loving she was. Did Kirsten deserve to die over it. It stayed with me for many years, not as bad as it did, but it did for a long time. I think a lot of people would have found Bernadettes plan to lure them out of their house under false pretences very disconcerting and would be angered over it like Kirsten appears to have been. Protti didnt get a short sentence because she claimed to have been picked on. Angela Del Vecchio (@angidelvecchio1) | Twitter Me! And back then Bernadette was never going to admit that. Some of these girls ( not Nancy or Joanna) acted like Hoes, and ppl dont take kindly to that. She didnt hate anyone (as I said) just didnt like the way they acted. Lifetime should be ashamed. She didnt give examples because she wasnt bullied by Kirsten. Kirsten, who had just finished her sophomore year at Miramonte, had started to change social circles back in junior high, recalls her good friend Diane MacDonald. Bernadette then stalked Kirsten all the way to her house, ambushed her from behind with a 15/18 inch knife, inflicted Kirsten with two two foot wounds down her back and continued to stab Kirsten when she was suffering on the ground with her wounds. If Kirsten wanted to smoke pot, Bern would of esp. Kristen was adorable. Also a DJ chick who was Singled out.Using McDonalds name sure she will appreciate it. Her inadequacies were all created by her and in her own head and she murdered Kirsten as a result. Also Karen, Kirsten favors Stacey Dash, with Lindsey Warners personality on Saved by the Bell. Whoever remotely tries to justify that must not have children. I know right. From a standpoint Kirsten was Adorable and fun person. For you to even fix your fingers to type a reference that this was some sort of fault of the victims speaks volumes about you as a person. View the profiles of people named Angela Delvecchio. She loved to play Nancy Drew. 2,431 Followers, 1,642 Following, 389 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Angela Del Vecchio (@angy.delvecchio) The sad thing is that adults act the same way. The film's events show shy student Angela Delvecchio, desperate to be popular, intergrating herself into The Larks and attempting to win the friendship of Stacy (who she idealized). Did you ever think that she would not want to try to defend herself in court with letting out the terrible things Kristen said to her and how she berated her and others because she was sorry and she felt as though that would only add insult to injury to Kristens family?. In order to get into the Bobbies you had to have money. Bernadette Protti | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers Paris Mahone, did you even know Kirsten? They were stuck up I didnt hate them, maybe they were misunderstood. Kirsten was stabbed by Protti after she was chased by him back to her house after she got out of the car because she believed something was amiss. She possesses plenty of power while also easily being one of the top pitchers in the game. There was no justification for murder even if the victim was a bully, which it seems she was, at worst, catty. Maybe she did something to make it bad. Cause Bern for weeks went on and on about Kirsten to where her friends kept getting tired of hearing it. Costas was the victim of the assault. Rupaul and Sarah, Bernadette has friends and fit in. Bernadette is still a Pathetic Loser, and always will be. Shame on you. (207) 288-8449. Costas' parents vehemently opposed Protti's release. Dont matter if Kirsten was a bully or the meanest girl ever, you haters on her leave her alone and let her Rest In Peace. They told about the girls ran out of School. As for the girls acting like Hoes if they have PTSD from it maybe they should of thought of the consequences, before they did it. Sounds like her parents Shouldve did some actual parenting and taught her how to have respect for other people. No I would never kill someone from being bullied but I totally understand some people who do. Smoking and cussing that is mostly the ones that were disliked. Id been weirded out to. The Costas family is doing well and went on with life. I heard Bernadette was Snobbish also as well. If you did your research, you would know that Kirsten didnt bully Bernadette. I dont care how old your comment is, I just have to reply to that bullst. Whoever DD is of Kirsten and them didnt like her, its cause she probably acted (Weird) around them. Others suffer more cause they experience the loss. She wont tell where shes at, cause to many people have it out for her cause of her past. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Most teen girls are smart alecky and mean. I seen a few of them out and about. Angela Delvecchio Aka Bernadette Protti: Where Is she Today? The Killing is still not an excuse but Id have to say the real losers out of this situation are Bernadettes parents. Real class comes from decent human beings who have respect for others, and treating others the way that they want to be treated. Those bullied girls like I said were loose or cussed and smoked and (dressed roughly).. She should of just beat her up, that would of stopped her. And whenever she went to that parking lot to say that she admired Kirsten, thats probably the reason why she said her friend Got weird. I would have gotten weirded out too if my friend addmitted that she thought that I was perfect, pretty, and good at everything. As I wrote in another comment to you, If Bernadette killed Kirsten because she was bullied and put down by her, why didnt she give examples at her trial which would have strengthened her case? This is Bern or her sister, or even BFF. Killed a girl because you were jealous? It wasnt about jealousy, the blond girl has a mental disorder. Parent blaming is so ridiculous in this case but, if any parents are to blame, maybe its bernadettes . We all have someone we dont like. Bernadette will loose it again if she lost it once. There are 20+ professionals named "Angela Delvecchio", who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities. That way she would of learned and been afraid, no she took the Coward Way out and Murdered, and Bernadette was chasing after Kirsten. Kristen had it well deserved. Did you know the 2 Accussed? It seemed like Bernadette needed intense psychotherapy for her issues. Bernadette had it all planned, if Kirsten didnt give her the response she hoped for, she was planning to kill her. Bernadette rang Kirstens mother to invite Kirsten to a non existent sorority dinner. We dont see the others, dont mix with their lives, not care for them, stay away or just say Its better that something happens to others, not me, but we dont get the message to be just more polite. Bernadette tried her best to forge a friendship under false pretenses and you Justify her actions, you must either be Bernadette or her sister, or a close friend or Relative. You Mats that knows Kirsten, why was she so Mean? Kirsten was lured out of her house under false pretences to a bobbie (sorority) dinner that didnt exist by someone she wasnt friends or even acquaintances with. I want popular, but had friends who were, I didnt sulk about it, I did sports, not clubs or cheerleading. Is it respectful to suggest that Kirstens parents should have raised her better and that they are to blame for her murder? We used to say Kirsten had everything, says one classmate. Who Is Angela Delvecchio Aka Bernadette Protti? - Pop Creep So you say she was a bully, well prove it. More like a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model than a Playboy type.. Probably chubby ugly girls who were bullied as kids. Angela Delvecchio is known for Rocky Mountain Oysters (2011). Think of what youre sayingfragile ppl dont turn to homicide. They obviously made some bad decisions and theres repurcussions for your poor decisions, thats not Kirstens fault, you mad that decisions, not Kirsten. I agree Bernadette should of at least got 20 years like (Karen Severson and Laura Doyle) murder of Missy Availa, that happened a year after Kirstens like 5 hours South of us. By education I mean an all-round drawing out of the best in the child and man; body, mind and spirit. ~ Mahatma Gandhi. A sane or fragile person would not have been able to endure being confronted with so much pain that they were responsible for, yet Bernadette could and did. Angela is shown to wear a white shirt, a blue vest and a blue skirt with brown hair. Looking at the pictures, it is shocking to see that Kirsten Costas is the face of an innocent little girl. I believe the conversation was very bizarre to, about desperation of a friendship. I am really stunned that she only spent 8 years in jail. People even went as far as to say that it was a murder that was triggered by PCP or was motivated by Satanism. Her family were upper-middle class, not multi millionaires. Amen Shelly. So Kirsten was Cocky at times. i feel sorry.for any poor sap who has to live in her neighborhood because like the investigator wisehart said she has a hidden trigger that anyone can pull just by not giving her what she thinks she.should get in a relationship. Kirsten May of been Stuck up and Caddy, most teen girls are, but she got along with almost everyone, she got along with Bernadette at first, till Bernadette kept trying to be her friend. So she didnt like Joanna or Nancy, she isnt Obligated to, or owe them anything. To much pressure is put on us, but we dont murder because of it. Former Case Manager at The Neighborhood Center of West Volusia. I'm all over it! If she was mad, she should of just beat the crap out of Kirsten, not kill her. Who are you to tell the judge what to say or do at that time? so dont mock, offer to help thus build bridges. Angela was one heck of a woman. Bernadette had jealousy issues. As Kirsten walked away from Arnolds car, the other girl swooped out from behind a tall hedge and ran forward with her arm raised. I had to deal with people like Kirsten in high school. Yes listen said something to Bernadette, not to her directly, about her ski equipment. Friends: 5 Of Joey's Girlfriends We'd Love To Date (& 5 We Wouldn't) Help Center Contributor Zone Polls. Not youre so called Sweet friend Bernie. Bernadette was a sweet girl, thats why it was so hard to beleive she was the killer. Berns home on La Espiral was Larger and more Expensive. If shed been bullied by Kirsten, seems like shed have told it in detail. >> Whoever wrote this article is not being honest All of the pictures featured here are photos taken from newspapers, not the authors private collection. I clearly remember hearing about the shocking murder a frightening mystery that colored every day and night in Orinda until an arrest was made.
What Are The Five Elements Of Corpus Delicti, Articles A